• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The participants:

Azumi Noriko
Zaku Abumi
Kai Soda-
Kiro Uchiha-
Taiyo Akugami
Ryo
Kilka Nakashima
Sagisō Ajisai
Madoka Tadashi
Hashima Jabi
Yasu
Katsuo Ikeda
Lako Hatsumi
Tomiko

So that’s 14

Fair enough, then presuming nobody has an issue with it you can post having Kakashi pass Azumi, Sagiso and Ryo then I can work on a post having Sakura and Kenji beat the clock.

FYI the physical condition of my OCs.
1. Madoka & Tomiko (Fresh)
2. Azumi (Little fatigue, but nothing intolerable)
3. Sakura (Heavy fatigue)
4. Kenji (Heavy fatigue and injured)

Just to know which of my OCs would realistically have it harder for the prelims. Not everyone is fresh as a daisy XD

The tournament results are in

Attachments

• ED23113E-1D89-4955-A98E-4F4254964524.png
    ED23113E-1D89-4955-A98E-4F4254964524.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 55
Kenji gets the first match despite being the least ready to go (Working on his and Sakura's post ATM)

Madoka & Zaku get that fight that had been interrupted.

Tomiko gets an Uchiha & Sakura gets the mud user.

And Azumi and Ryo. Interesting matches across the board.

Last edited:
Sakura: Oh shut up I took on two ninja at once and am about to carry Kenji to the prelims. I am a different kunoichi then in canon.

So what is Kabuto gonna do after he gives up before the prelims, will there be a B-plot during the prelims?

I don't think it is either, just an idea if others wanted their eliminated characters to do things XD

Also my draft is still being worked on but I need you or someone to post before I can send it in anyway.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok so I assume that means might guy clones are proctering the floors? Wait where would I go to spectate xD? (If I even still can lol)

Well there are stairs on every floor, so you can go up and down and watch which every fight you’d want. Shadow clones can also be used, as when they are deactivated the memories flow back to the original