• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taiyo: What harm can come from looking at a lake, at leasts I'd be doing something as opposed to just twiddling my thumbs during the abnormally long process of cutting oneself, putting the blood in a vial and retrieving said blood for personal use.

Kakashi: At the very least don't go alone if you have this in mind. Being separated and alone is the worst thing with a literal blood enthusiast around.

Huh, never heard of this before....*Sees its a novel feature*

Ah, that makes sense. Still Amegakure being aggressors doesn't make much sense to me given that village's history. Not like Nagato had his village go on war campaigns since he had Akatsuki business.

But that is interesting to note.
Probably Ame under Hanzō.
More like
Everyone else: 0_0
Kyuu: >:D
Me: *sees that the powder could be used in Taiyo's upgrade* :?
Well, careful with it. Sweat will cause it to detonate, and having it detonate from within the puppet arms will most likely shatter them. If the air around you is too moist (E.g. from a Hiding in the Mist Jutsu) it'll detonate on contact with the air. So it'll blow up right on top of you.

You need to get the amount right so the explosion is not too strong and not too weak, and you need a way to utilize it without it blowing up in your face. (Maybe tiny sealed pellets of the stuff, or extremely small series of holes on the knuckles of the puppet arms which can be opened and closed. The powder would come through those and detonate on contact with the opponent's sweat.)

Well, whatever method you end up choosing.

Probably Ame under Hanzō.

My thought to. Problem with that was in his prime (Before he became a paranoid shut-in) he was fighting a defensive campaign against Konoha and the major nations. He had no chance to go on the attack of a different nation during the war, and after his experience with teen Nagato he became more paranoid and not commit to an offensive campaign.

I am thinking way too hard about this XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
My thought to. Problem with that was in his prime (Before he became a paranoid shut-in) he was fighting a defensive campaign against Konoha and the major nations. He had no chance to go on the attack of a different nation during the war, and after his experience with teen Nagato he became more paranoid and not commit to an offensive campaign.

I am thinking way too hard about this XD
Hummm....wasn’t he a path of pain in this AU?

I'm talking the novel Kyuu got that non-ninja village from, not our AU XD
Timelines are slightly difficult to work with unless explicitly stated in Naruto. A prime example, I spent like a solid week trying to figure out the timeline for Zabuza, Mei, and Yagura. It was stated in Part one that Zabuza left the village because he failed to assassinate the Mizukage. That Mizukage was definitely either Mei or Yagura, but it was kinda difficult to pinpoint which one. Based on what I did find though, Mei didn't become Mizukage until the time gap between Part 1 and Shippuden, since she declined to attend the Chūnin exams hosted by the 5th Kazekage and Hokage. That Chūnin exam is presumed to be the one where the rest of the Shippuden gang became Chūnin, though presumably, it took Mei less than a year to turn the Bloody Mist into what it is by the Kage Summit.

Tl;Dr We screwed up, Mei isn't supposed to be Kage yet :v
She doesn't get the position till the Shippuden time skip.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@Bluetail

Your pretty late to the Roleplay, but you just might be able to squeeze in depending. I’m a bit worried that the messages you’ve put on the site so far are ‘2’ which concerns me. Do you have role playing experience? And have you looked at the rules for role playing in the site yet?
*Nukas 9 months later* "What's up guys"

Timelines are slightly difficult to work with unless explicitly stated in Naruto. A prime example, I spent like a solid week trying to figure out the timeline for Zabuza, Mei, and Yagura. It was stated in Part one that Zabuza left the village because he failed to assassinate the Mizukage. That Mizukage was definitely either Mei or Yagura, but it was kinda difficult to pinpoint which one. Based on what I did find though, Mei didn't become Mizukage until the time gap between Part 1 and Shippuden, since she declined to attend the Chūnin exams hosted by the 5th Kazekage and Hokage. That Chūnin exam is presumed to be the one where the rest of the Shippuden gang became Chūnin, though presumably, it took Mei less than a year to turn the Bloody Mist into what it is by the Kage Summit.

Tl;Dr We screwed up, Mei isn't supposed to be Kage yet :v
She doesn't get the position till the Shippuden time skip.

To be fair Yagura wouldn't have worked anyway cause I am pretty sure we already gave the three-tails to somebody in this AU.

So....Zaku should be retroactively disqualified and not made a Chunin then? XD

Seems like a weird rule. Then again Naruto got DQ'd for using Sage Mode which was even dumber so what do I know XD
Yeah, my mind first went to a Zaku when I saw that. I don’t even think disqualification would be fair since it’s still part of the character’s arsenal.

Naruto would’ve destroyed Konohamaru had he used that.

And wait a freakin second Naruto & Gaara used their Tailed Beast powers in the exam and that is less their power than the Curse Mark for Sasuke!
This was also brought up as well. I believe they were probably just extremely concerned about Sasuke losing control of the seal and Orochimaru in general.

Last edited: