• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only when you look at it from a modern perspective. It's the same concept as keeping the bloodline noble in real-life, and in the Naruto world, most of the noble clans try to maintain the density of their bloodlines. Although it's not stated in the show, we're fully aware that you can have blood too diluted to manifest your kekkei genkai properly. (Proof can be seen through a character in one of the books who's bloodline is diluted to the point where the Byakugan only manifests in a single eye.)

Since most noble clans can manifest their bloodlines properly, and it isn't the case that we have diluted bloodlines everywhere, it's a fair assessment to say the clans have been keeping their eyes on their genes.

You say we can't judge Naruto by modern standards. But they still have radios and TVs and some modern customs in the world. It's a....weird setting XD

Kiro’s lightning armor and the cursed seal have some harsh negatives associated with them. Right now it’s probably more disadvantageous to even use them unless it’s for the win or something close. I’m not saying those are the only things I have but full power Kiro isn’t as op as he was 3 months ago.

Hopefully the battle with Sagisō clears this up.
Actually, Sagisō is outsped, outgunned, and generally outclassed, because all of Kiro's parameters are higher than hers. She won't win a contest of speed with the LCM, she won't win a contest of power with the curse mark, he'll be able to adequately face her in taijutsu with his Sharingan, and his twin natures give him more versatility in battle even without taking into account that Fire beats out Wind nature.

It'd be pretty hard to say if she got him beaten in any department. On paper, he shouldn't have many issues with defeating her. But that's only on paper ;)

Weeb Nebby has no restrictions on anything. I literally wanted you, Kyuu, and Shen to be my boyfriend at the same time.
Don’t remind me...

On a more relevant note, there’s another technique that Kiro learnt during his time with the Hyūga. But it’s not exactly one of their techniques. I actually found it while looking up jutsu.

Anyways, that’s why there may be a .1% chance where Kiro could shock Sagisō. I’m pretty sure Kyuu will understand how to counter as soon as he sees it though so I’m not worried about it being too op atm.

I mean right now he doesn't even use his Sharingan that much for battles (His battle with Mori). Or much of anything, and even with negative elements to them those techniques are still quite powerful.

We still need to see a Full Power Kiro before we can judge him properly. We haven't yet, which is the big thing. And he's kinda as good if not better than a lot of OCs already without needing to XD.
I think it’s pretty interesting how he barely uses the sharingan. Kiro believes it’s a curse. He doesn’t overly rely on it like most of the Uchiha we know. In fact, the less he uses, the more chakra he conserves. So strategy. Besides, back then, I was still on the fence on if it would be alright to even spam the thing considering some of you guys are Anti-Uchiha.

I’d like to take advantage of the base sharingan’s abilities sometime down the road. Not MS. Moreso what it was originally intended to be used for. So nothing too broken.

We’ll see how this battle goes with Sagisō though. Unless a miracle happens, Kiro will definitely have to use the sharingan. And yeah, I do see how it negatively affects other characters. Sorry for that.

“The one I want is Sagisō. Let me have her.”
Sagisō: Oh my, I...uhh...didn't think you had it in you. >/////< but it's s-so sudden, -s-so bold, my heart isn't ready yet!

tumblr_ogsqu35lLv1vemg2qo1_500.gif

Oh, so this is how you attract Sagiso, people take notes, if you want I personally don't care.

Apparantely Kiro wants Raiku and Sagiso, interesting. I ship it.
*cough* sorry that reaction isn't very in-character for Sagisō, that would make her blush, but Kiro would need to have established himself more. Her more in-character response would be something along the lines of;
Sagisō: If you win, I'm all yours.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
She has a big shadow dragon and she can turn the fight into her favor just by unscrewing a canteen, you have to find the right thing in your arms first to change the tide of battle
Taiyo: the shadow dragon sounds cool and if you don't want her to win. Then don't let her unscrew said canteen. I could imagine Kai making something that could match or even outperform her dragon. Still a dragon sounds badass, wish I could do that....