• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ho ho~

To be honest I can’t wait for war. I have so many stratagems I’ve been cooking up. Don’t think I’m afraid of you Kyuu. When it comes to war, I’m the KING of tactics >:D
Idk, the only time I got to wage war in an RP I didn't even get far, but I was a one girl army undermining entire nations -with the plague of course. Plague and pestilence are excellent ways to destabilize sovereign powers. That aside, any war you can rage will be on my turf and don't think I'll allow you to set up anything you want when I have the home-field advantage.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk, the only time I got to wage war in an RP I didn't even get far, but I was a one girl army undermining entire nations -with the plague of course. Plague and pestilence are excellent ways to destabilize sovereign powers. That aside, any war you can rage will be on my turf and don't think I'll allow you to set up anything you want when I have the home-field advantage.
good thing i don't have to go to war against entire nations that shen made. just his strongest oc and danzo.

at least kyuu doesn't control them

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Meanwhile I've got Suna. The weakest nation of the Big 5 going into this that may or may not be Danzo affiliates when we get into this. Fun times XD
*remembers that kyuu is planning on increasing their military power exponentially with yasu*
i would say that would make them better than the cloud, but kyuu also made the valkryies for them. i guess now they're stronger than iwa tho

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Heh, your a good terrorist. Saboteur? i’ll Give you that. But general? That’s yet to be determined~
The king and queen of tactics eh? I ship it
Don’t ship me with a Xeno

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*controls the leader of a xeno village*
9EF5EE64-FEFF-48B7-BCCD-EB52534421F9.jpeg