• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nononononononononononononononononononononono
I meant caught up on the posts since I left. I would have to be an idiot to try and read the entire discussion thread. I am planning on reading the entire Rp tho. If I had caught up on all the page in here I would have liked them.
If you did, that would be like 2000 likes for everyone here since the beginning lel

You’re going to enjoy the RP tho :up:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I’ve been through the first 300 pages of discussion. There’s so much information that Nukas can take advantage of. It’s a bit entertaining to read some parts as well. Like how I got Raiku disqualified lel jkjk
As I said I'm not reading everything. I would die before I was done. I wouldn't even be able to retain the info so I could use it against everyone.

Well I need time to work on my response. I'd like to get a reaction to Sagiso's nickname for Tayuya in, but it depends on how you have Kiro respond more than anything. Don't want to stall you guys cause I am being painfully slow.
I have a draft nearly finished but I’m struggling on what to have Kiro say. He’s actually being serious now due to Sagisō’s response. Considering just having him tell Tayuya to let him fight Sagisō. Worried it might backfire though.

I have a draft nearly finished but I’m struggling on what to have Kiro say. He’s actually being serious now due to Sagisō’s response. Considering just having him tell Tayuya to let him fight Sagisō. Worried it might backfire though.

I say just go for it. I need more time then you do and I can modify Tayuya's reaction to Kiro's request. Her reaction though....we'll see what happens.

Good news, I got my nap in.

Bad news, I crashed hard. I am so sorry....working on RP replies ASAP.
Worries not mate, I've taken to youtube to stick my nose into European History and War tactics. I now have far more vicious plans in mind for our approach to war. Well, I've mostly been invested into Naval battles and fleets, but I did end up in World War II tactics, and even tactics from Genghis Khan's Mongolian conquest, one of which I will totally use. Take your time, I've only completed the Winter & Emu wars, and I've yet to finish reading the Art of War. Something I hope to follow with Machiavelli's the Prince ...if I can find a free copy.

Worries not mate, I've taken to youtube to stick my nose into European History and War tactics. I now have far more vicious plans in mind for our approach to war. Well, I've mostly been invested into Naval battles and fleets, but I did end up in World War II tactics, and even tactics from Genghis Khan's Mongolian conquest, one of which I will totally use. Take your time, I've only completed the Winter & Emu wars, and I've yet to finish reading the Art of War. Something I hope to follow with Machiavelli's the Prince ...if I can find a free copy.

Yeah, when we get to the war arc....I think I'm just gonna have my nations surrender. Will be less humiliating that way XD

But glad you found something you enjoy to watch. Sounds pretty cool.

Here we see a regular day in the life of Kyuu whilst traumatizing others in the meantime

Thank God? Jacob is a God! :D
and god is a girl :v

Yeah, when we get to the war arc....I think I'm just gonna have my nations surrender. Will be less humiliating that way XD

But glad you found something you enjoy to watch. Sounds pretty cool.
It's kinda tricky to actually utilize them because while, for example, Light Cavalry decimates Light Infantry, and Heavy Infantry destroys Light Cavalry, it's much harder to apply those tactics when said units don't exist, of their specific form of domination -mobility in the case of cavalry- are ubiquitous among forces on both sides.

You should still most certainly surrender though, I'd rather not decimate your villages because it's usually a pain in the butt to rebuild.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
and god is a girl :v
See I was having a good day until you brought that in here, why Kyuu, why must you make me remember things I'd rather forget....
Edit: and it's not the song itself(the title contradicts my religion but I'd never listen to it anyway so it's fine.) but rather the form of the song(To be simple; Nightcore is trash, don't @ me)