• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No, you do matter, heck you got a big brother who tool you in, and you even have a rat mom, of course you matter.
What have I donr?
Kou’s got a rather...extensive family at this point now that I think about it XD

Zaku- Boss/big brother?
Tomiko- Mom?/sister/cousin?
Palentra- Rat Mamma
Orochimaru- that Creepy uncle
Madoka- The Creepy aunt
Mori- Kou Defense Squad Commander and Chief

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Madoka: I was doing it cause Tomiko wanted me to keep him safe and get him away!
Cops:
3ABA9AA5-94CF-4C50-9BA2-5999670B03BB.jpeg

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nebby, why does the civil war start again? More specifically, who was on which side?
uhh last time i remember it was cuz of the uchiha massacre that leaked to the village that danzo was in cahoots with orochimaru, but he already gathered a bunch of people by then so then it was him and his groups, vs the rest of people which knew danzo was bad. people that don't really care about who's the leader would've followed him.

uhh last time i remember it was cuz of the uchiha massacre that leaked to the village that danzo was in cahoots with orochimaru, but he already gathered a bunch of people by then so then it was him and his groups, vs the rest of people which knew danzo was bad. people that don't really care about who's the leader would've followed him.
Oh yeah, thx Nebby. :up:

You’re the one who mainly designed this event anyways so I’ll follow your lead. Anything else I should know? You don’t need to tell me now though if you don’t feel like it.

Flashback

A short huff of air from his nose was the only form of amusement Kiro displayed after hearing Sagisō’s rude interruption. The lack of manners was truly a stain on the Hyūga Clan’s classy image. In all honesty, he wasn’t surprised that she had inserted herself into another one of his matters. Such royalty had every right to do as they pleased against the filthy commoners. As for Tayuya, hopefully her generous mood wasn’t soured by the interruption.

After letting out an annoyed sigh, Kiro shared a glance with the Sound woman to state his apologies. “Don’t worry Tayuya, I’ll deal with this.”

He lifted his right hand up and gently began to rub off whatever dust was on his clothing. His kunai hand went to the weapons pouch and stayed there for a few seconds before coming out empty. Afterwards, the Uchiha made sure to straighten up his posture before he faced Sagisō. Kiro was nothing but a peasant in her eyes so it was only fair he treated her with the utmost respect.

“It’s always an honor to be graced by such a noble presence, Sagisō. Please excuse my language. The only words I’d like to back up for you is my gratitude to the Hyūga. I am truly grateful for the knowledge I’ve received in these past months.” The Uchiha even bowed his head while simultaneously resisting the urge too gag. That feeling was due to those disgusting words that flowed off his tongue. It was like a diluted, colorless poison being slipped into his seemingly pure, virtuous tone.

There was one major disadvantage in fighting the Demon Princess on Hyūga grounds. Kiro wouldn’t be able to kill her. Instead, he would be forced to settle for beating her into a bloody pulp were they to do battle. It was strange how two of the people Kiro wanted dead were there to fight him when it wasn’t currently in his best interest to kill them. How unfortunate.

To be fair, it would also be a bit suspicious if he was hesitant to fight Tayuya only to engage in battle with a one-armed demon. How could he take pride in defeating a lesser version of either? Three months had passed though, which meant her arm had to be healed.

Raising his head, Kiro glanced at Sagisō’s once broken arm before making eye contact. His black to her magenta. “Oh by the way, how’s your arm? It would be rather dishonorable on my part to challenge a cripple, don’t you think? If you’re going to spectate, it would be wise to keep your fragile body away at a distance. It would be unfortunate to suffer another injury so soon after recovery.”
Okay see, now it's personal. Now she's out to beat his ass for more than just personal enjoyment. She'll view his entire current attitude as a disservice to himself. The Kiro that bends backward and spews honeyed words and platitudes isn't the type of Kiro she wants to see.

Just saying, this is how Tayuya is gonna feel. And it was more of a comment to not advance this plot too much before I had Tayuya get a word in more than anything XD
I don't feel like a sense of disregard was even given though. On Sagisō's part yes, because she actually hasn't addressed Tayuya, but given Kiro did this
As for Tayuya, hopefully her generous mood wasn’t soured by the interruption.

After letting out an annoyed sigh, Kiro shared a glance with the Sound woman to state his apologies. “Don’t worry Tayuya, I’ll deal with this.”
He did make efforts to communicate before he switches to addressing Sagisō.