• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Azumi isn't evil though, she fits a very nice neutral. She's a neutral because she doesn't fit any one of the villain traits, she's just moving with accordance with her own beliefs and considering her grand goal is like...equality or something, she's more goody-two-shoes than most of our neutrals. If I had to describe her it'd be a good-guy with unscrupulous means.

Give Azumi her first mission I have in mind and we'll see if you still believe that >:D

Lmao, all you characters are protagonists in my head, I just can't really see you with a genuinely evil and despicable character. Well, I look forward to the heights of evil you'll achieve.

Azuni I do intend to cross that threshold. Everyone else I have written that way because the morality scales here quite frankly stink. Though honestly my cast probably only make the "good" ninja look weaker as a whole XD

The Akatsuki aren't really evil either when they're led by Pain/Nagato. Their grand goal is world peace through centralization of power, sorta like a dictatorship. When they're led by Obito though their goal becomes...well, I'm not too sure what Obito's goal was.

Hidan was a literal cultist and almost every member of the Akatsuki (Minus Itachi and maybe Konan/Kisame) was a scumbag. Nagato's plan was nuking the world. That is a bad guy even if you sympathize with him.

The Akatsuki aren't really evil either when they're led by Pain/Nagato. Their grand goal is world peace through centralization of power, sorta like a dictatorship. When they're led by Obito though their goal becomes...well, I'm not too sure what Obito's goal was.
It was world peace as well. He wanted to put everyone in a dream where they got what they wanted. Plus it would technically mean no more wars.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh I thought you meant like rn lel

Stealing the something from his old home... should be fun XD
Kai: NO YOU AIN’T
Hidan was a literal cultist and almost every member of the Akatsuki (Minus Itachi and maybe Konan/Kisame) was a scumbag. Nagato's plan was nuking the world. That is a bad guy even if you sympathize with him.

Fun fact: I originally planned to make a jashinist OC in the beginning of this Rp, but instead chose Kai

Also Obito is totally evil. He is responsible for the biggest war in Naruto history, gleefully mocked Neji after killing him directly (Along with dozens of others) and unleashed the Nine Tails in Konoha (Which did nothing to advance the Eye on the Moon Plan either...that was just him being a dick).

His "redemption" is the most forced in the history of anything.

Also Obito is totally evil. He is responsible for the biggest war in Naruto history, gleefully mocked Neji after killing him directly (Along with dozens of others) and unleashed the Nine Tails in Konoha (Which did nothing to advance the Eye on the Moon Plan either...that was just him being a dick).

His "redemption" is the most forced in the history of anything.

I never did like Obito. I preferred him as Tobi

It was world peace as well. He wanted to put everyone in a dream where they got what they wanted. Plus it would technically mean no more wars.
Depends on what you're gonna be describing evil as.

If the means justify the end then they're all good guys.

The view was meant to be subjective from the start. I'd said If the means justify the end then they're all good guys. It's up to you to affirm or deny the statement.

Given your own examples;

Do the means justify the end?

Does Genocide (the means) justify Hitler's goal(the end)?

Note that I didn't say definitively the means always justify the end, or any such variation of that.

Amegakure has Pain, Danzo is gonna run the Leaf, Rasa may end up being brainwashed or driven to side with Orochimaru and the Mist's most powerful figures are bad guys minus Mei. Ay and Onoki are neutral at best.

The bulk of power fighters are dark figures. And so will the powers to be when we get it moving.

Me: *casually hides Ichiko and Kido's character sheets* I'm not even gonna talk power, I'm just gonna pounce. ;)

Also I don't understand why everyone's so hesitant about Katsuo's morality. Of course he's a good guy. I mean hell, in my opinion, he's the 'GOODEST!' guy in the whole rp. XD

I still think Tomiko has him beat. Just Katsuo is higher tier so he is a better rep overall XD
Out of the way both of you, Kou is best Boy XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also I don't understand why everyone's so hesitant about Katsuo's morality. Of course he's a good guy. I mean hell, in my opinion, he's the 'GOODEST!' guy in the whole rp. XD
I still think Tomiko has him beat. Just Katsuo is higher tier so he is a better rep overall XD
Taiyo: Do I get consideration?
Out of the way both of you, Kou is best Boy XD
He doesn't count, he's a child.
Btw Kou if your reading this I apologize from the bottom of my heart if I hurt your feelings.

Tomiko wants to do more than make the entire world uniform and collaborative so everyone can reach there peak potential.? Let's go.

Edit: Sorry I just don't see any goal making a person 'better' that someone seeking literal world peace.

Being nice and having a purer moral are very different. Tomiko is one if those things. XD

I mean he did kinda side with the Sound here. Tomiko, despite knowing the Sound is evil, still helped him and Zaku even in her crippled state out of moral principle despite her hating what Zaku had done.
Okay, that’s a pretty strong argument for Tomiko...especially since doing all of that after being crippled
Taiyo: Do I get consideration?

He doesn't count, he's a child.
Btw Kou if your reading this I apologize from the bottom of my heart if I hurt your feelings.
Kou: *Puppy dog eyes* I don’t...matter...?

Tomiko wants to do more than make the entire world uniform and collaborative so everyone can reach there peak potential.? Let's go.

Edit: Sorry I just don't see any goal making a person 'better' that someone seeking literal world peace.

Being nice and having a purer moral are very different. Tomiko is one if those things. XD

And she will make certain that happens! Or end up dying at some point, either or.
2AE79AD4-ECA6-4B79-AB39-A0E0D56EB302.png