• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not like Sagisō's above abusing her authority and forcing a fight given the...circumstances. Though, I'm more than happy to let y'all duke it out. That being said I'm going to have to evict you from our training hall before Tayuya causes any more damage to our hardwood floors. The wood is very pristine and we'd rather you not destroy it with a ninjutsu battle.

It's not like Sagisō's above abusing her authority and forcing a fight given the...circumstances. Though, I'm more than happy to let y'all duke it out. That being said I'm going to have to evict you from our training hall before Tayuya causes any more damage to our hardwood floors. The wood is very pristine and we'd rather you not destroy it with a ninjutsu battle.
Kiro and Sagisō will be going outside too right? It’s cool if they stay inside but Kiro will most definitely be evicted after their battle.

I also have an idea on how to deal with Tayuya. It’s kinda harder now since Kiro probably pissed Sagisō off with that act. That’s kind of why I’m salty I didn’t wait lel

Actually, I'm working on that too, and from now on Sagisō will be calling Tayuya little pepper. Or some variation of the phrase. I was thinking of using the Cayenne pepper since it's red, like Tayuya's hair. It's a slight tribute to Kushina's own nickname which was Red hot-blooded Habanero. Similar red-headed fiery women need similar pepper-related nicknames.

Also no, Tayuya's opinion on the matter is not valid. And little because Sagisō considers Tayuya a little sister.

Sagisō: You lost to Kai right..? Well, I beat him so of course, I'm the big sister!

Actually, I'm working on that too, and from now on Sagisō will be calling Tayuya little pepper. Or some variation of the phrase. I was thinking of using the Cayenne pepper since it's red, like Tayuya's hair. It's a slight tribute to Kushina's own nickname which was Red hot-blooded Habanero. Similar red-headed fiery women need similar pepper-related nicknames.

Also no, Tayuya's opinion on the matter is not valid. And little because Sagisō considers Tayuya a little sister.

Sagisō: You lost to Kai right..? Well, I beat him so of course, I'm the big sister!

I wish we had more time to develop this dynamic XD

Tayuya: W-what....wait just one fucking second!?

slip me the draft before you go back and change it.
Right now, it’s like one paragraph of him revealing how much he doubts himself. Unfortunately right before you posted, I stupidly chose to delete three paragraphs of this I had already written down. :(

My first idea after reading your post, which I scrapped, was basically Kiro telling Sagisō that it wasn’t that serious and they should go fight or something. Lazy right? Figured I could actually go more in depth than him just shrugging it off.

Meanwhile Kou just looked at either side of the argument, and back to Heshina. The poor girl was stuck between two factions that were already fighting for the right to kidnap her. He mouthed the words ‘Sorry’ to her as sincerely as he could.

Technically speaking Darui is telling the Jinchuriki that she can just go. So this wouldn't be a true statement for Kou to make.

Also holy crabs that kyuu profile thread ate up all my notifications for RPs/Discussion updates XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Technically speaking Darui is telling the Jinchuriki that she can just go. So this wouldn't be a true statement for Kou to make.

Also holy crabs that kyuu profile thread ate up all my notifications for RPs/Discussion updates XD
He knows this isn’t true, as the cloud is where the jinchurki came from. He doubts the cloud who just lost the jinchurki would come all the way over to find her just to let her go

@Godjacob Has Tayuya calmed down yet? Cause if you can't write a way for Tayuya to accept Kiro fighting Sagiso then I can have Shura intervene and tie her to a tree or something
Lmao Shura tying her to a tree would be hilarious! She’ll probably try to fight back though.

We’ll have Kiro trying to fight Sagisō. Tayuya trying to test Kiro. Then Shura attempting to stop Tayuya.

He knows this isn’t true, as the cloud is where the jinchurki came from. He doubts the cloud who just lost the jinchurki would come all the way over to find her just to let her go

For the moment, it wouldn't appear so. Darui even told his team the same thing. The hunt for the Jinchuriki can be viewed as a marathon, rather than a sprint.

Irregardless my point was I don't believe Kou would be thinking that given that all he heard from Darui was what he said and he wouldn't presume ulterior motives like the Oto team. It's fine if they don't believe Darui I just focused on Kou's view.

Irregardless my point was I don't believe Kou would be thinking that given that all he heard from Darui was what he said and he wouldn't presume ulterior motives like the Oto team. It's fine if they don't believe Darui I just focused on Kou's view.
Welll they were told anyone they saw there besides the jinchurki would be hostiles trying to get her first

Drawing ears is apparantely harder than drawing eyes, and my coloring pencils will die once I start to do that. How many pencils do you use for one drawing Shen?

As far as graphite pencils go, just one.

Although colored pencils depend on how many colors they have. For example reaver requires 4 colors while Absurd requires 9

So Taji will require about 4 or 5 colors. I am gaining a lot of respect for you now, drawing is surprisingly hard when people talk on here
Haha thanks! It’s glad to know my art is appreciated
*Is why I'd rather do everything with a drawing tablet*

I'll stick to black and white, perhaps next year I'll have more free time to pursue drawing as a hobby.
I would love a professional drawing tablet! I just never got to having one... ;_; stuck on pencil and paper