• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh, your putting her and quite the pedestal, and making assumption about Jin’s power himself. Jin is the strongest of his clan for a reason, and he knows he is no match for Haiahu, so what does that say about Haiahu’s abilities in comparison to that of Mei or Hingaku?
Hinagiku and Mei don't belong to the same tier. Mei's base is Kage-tier. Her chakra levels, strength, and skill are Kage level by default. Even if I would hesitate to scale her to Minato and the Raikage, that's only with regards to their sheer speed. In terms of versatility, perhaps only Kakashi is a match for Mei. With 6 Nature transformations under her belt and the power to casually match several Jonin class she's nothing to scoff at.

Hinagiku and Mei don't belong to the same tier. Mei's base is Kage-tier. Her chakra levels, strength, and skill are Kage level by default. Even if I would hesitate to scale her to Minato and the Raikage, that's only with regards to their sheer speed. In terms of versatility, perhaps only Kakashi is a match for Mei. With 6 Nature transformations under her belt and the power to casually match several Jonin class she's nothing to scoff at.

.....Kakashi would totally kick Mei's ass. Same with Guy even without the 8th Gate. Not all Kage are created equal.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I know that, I was referring to this comment however:
Any of my Jonin class can handle themselves against something like this.
And when Haiahu is on the table, I don’t think that this is quite true XD especially since Jin is (arguably) stronger than Hingaku.

Shisui or Itachi could be a match for Mei I believe as well. Some of those Leaf anbu are extremely powerful

Indeed, not all Kage are created equally. Though if you try to very that statement in AU you're going to have a very bad time. I won't allow Mei to waste away like she did in canon.

I expect Mei and Tsunade to be stronger here than in canon. I am not that much of an idiot. I already assume any character you control is top tier XD

I just said the IRL Mei kinda sucks. Same for Tsunade.

I expect Mei and Tsunade to be stronger here than in canon. I am not that much of an idiot. I already assume any character you control is top tier XD

I just said the IRL Mei kinda sucks. Same for Tsunade.
fair enough.
I told you XD
Eh, not really true. The good guys have a fair number of powerful combatants. You've not even fully explored what any of the good guys are capable of.

Eh, not really true. The good guys have a fair number of powerful combatants. You've not even fully explored what any of the good guys are capable of.

Amegakure has Pain, Danzo is gonna run the Leaf, Rasa may end up being brainwashed or driven to side with Orochimaru and the Mist's most powerful figures are bad guys minus Mei. Ay and Onoki are neutral at best.

The bulk of power fighters are dark figures. And so will the powers to be when we get it moving.

Amegakure has Pain, Danzo is gonna run the Leaf, Rasa may end up being brainwashed or driven to side with Orochimaru and the Mist's most powerful figures are bad guys minus Mei. Ay and Onoki are neutral at best.

The bulk of power fighters are dark figures. And so will the powers to be when we get it moving.

Need I say that Itachi and shisui are a thing? As well as Kakashi, Jirayia and Tsuande

Pain is a valid point. Danzo? Run the Leaf? With what army? Danzo might hold the seat of Kage but if he doesn't know what he's doing he won't get a single thing done. The Konoha clans don't just bend at the waist for anyone in a Kage Hat.

Rasa..? Sure, but I mean Pakura is way better anyway. Considering out of the 4 Names characters in Suna (Rasa, Pakura, Yasu, Madoka), 3 of them are good guys, Suna isn't too much of an evil nest. Ay and Onoki are neutral but easily swayed to the side of good as long as you know what chips to play.

*Cough* Uchiha Massacre we still have planned *Cough*

And Kakashi gets matched by people like Hama. If Azumi's path continues well, the Sannin might not be so secure....
Matched is a strong word, they aren't really fighting. They're considered to be in the same tier but we don't really know if they're on par. Hama's matched Kakashi as much as Kabuto's matched Hinagiku, that is to say, they traded a few blows and stopped fighting.

. Danzo? Run the Leaf? With what army? Danzo might hold the seat of Kage but if he doesn't know what he's doing he won't get a single thing done. The Konoha clans don't just bend at the waist for anyone in a Kage Hat.

Well, it is part of one of our bigger planned story arcs. So it is gonna happen and lead to Konoha Civil War/Split.

Rasa..? Sure, but I mean Pakura is way better anyway. Considering out of the 4 Names characters in Suna (Rasa, Pakura, Yasu, Madoka), 3 of them are good guys, Suna isn't too much of an evil nest.

And 2 of them are Genin. Plus when I introduce a certain faction of Suna they'll be loyal to Suna as it would be out of character to go rogue against their leader for a morality reason. Which tips the scales.

Only Katsuo really matters out of the three of them, unless Mori and Tomiko get buffed. In a meantime, where does Tsuki and Seiun fall on the old scale of morality?
Mori beat reaver and Kiro, he’s no pushover. Tomiko...hard to grade due to 75% of battles occurring when she was crippled.

Tsuki? Hmm...on one hand she is open minded and kind...on the other...she has a slave and a slave whip XD

Tomiko: *Cries in corner*

Though this does highlight the main thing. The dark/neutral guys are always stronger on average than the "good" characters. Whether are main cast or the world itself.

Depends on your perceptive of ‘good’ really, as well as ‘Dark’. Kai could be viewed as either rather easily, same going with Azumi, Katsuo, and a few others

Well, it is part of one of our bigger planned story arcs. So it is gonna happen and lead to Konoha Civil War/Split.

And 2 of them are Genin. Plus when I introduce a certain faction of Suna they'll be loyal to Suna as it would be out of character to go rogue against their leader for a morality reason. Which tips the scales.
Need I say that Yasu is a military boi~? You make it sound as if I'm not going to amass military power in Sunagakure. They're genin now, but when all hell breaks loose they won't be.

Depends on who Danzo can actually sway though, nameless extras aren't going to stand up to the combined force of the Noble clans. I guess Root is an issue, but if Retro doesn't play his cards right the entire Danzo faction will just be throwing an egg against a rock.

I say his "death to all Xenos" mentality is an evil one objectively yes. It's not just a side dish of racism here XD
Well...uh.....I mean......may...be? XD

To be honest, he just wants the mist to be elect alone from all Xeno activity and wants a pure and storing mist whilst the world all degrades from other wars and squabbles while they ascend. He just wishes death to all Xenos that oppose that philosophy...and belives in only one warfare type: absolute warfare. Genocide of the enemy force.

I wouldn’t call him an angel, but is he like...PURE evil? Maybe...?

Other than his racism, Kai is really a good friend to have. You know he will always have his comrades back.

Too bad Kiro didn’t understand that
If Kai ever accepts you as a friend, he is 100% sure of his judgement and will be harder to shake that idea than a pirhanna biting your leg. He is the most loyal of our entire cast I can say for sure. Just getting that loyalty to begin with is a challenge
"Good friend" is quite subjective with Kai.

And honestly for a "neutral" Kiro has a worse crime rate than many villains. Azumi looks like an angel by comparison XD
Wellll Kai’s ‘friendships’ only go so far for Xenos, so it’s hard for that to come into play. But look at Kiro, friends since my first 3 posts of the RP XD

Though Kiro is a flat out criminal, even planning to commit theft as we speak

"Good friend" is quite subjective with Kai.

And honestly for a "neutral" Kiro has a worse crime rate than many villains. Azumi looks like an angel by comparison XD
Azumi isn't evil though, she fits a very nice neutral. She's a neutral because she doesn't fit any one of the villain traits, she's just moving with accordance with her own beliefs and considering her grand goal is like...equality or something, she's more goody-two-shoes than most of our neutrals. If I had to describe her it'd be a good-guy with unscrupulous means.