• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kai: NEVER!!!!

...I’m surprised you would XD by all means:

“I am Kai Yuki, Heir of the Yuki and the purest of bloods. Show some respect.”

“Foul Xeno scum! Your wretched kind shall be wiped off the face of the earth!”

“The Xeno swine mustn’t be allowed access to the mist. I’d rather see it fall then let it live contaminated by PUTRID blood.”

“Allow me to put you at your rightful place...my foot!”

“I don’t know why you take up arms against those who are clearly your superiors.”
I imagine his voice as the closest to mine, minus all the shouting and passion. I was thinking I'd aim for either him, Kenji or Katsuo.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Right but your a grown man, I sti go to middle school so our parents not approving of certain actions mean very different things. What I mean is that your old enough to not be completely bound by your parents rules.
Im sure if your parents knew you had people you’ve known for most of a year at this point, that you could trust them with a voice file XD

Damn, I missed all the voices being snatched up one by one, I can do a lot, but I need descriptions of characters and voice lines. I only have so many voices in my repertoire. Hey Hydra I can fight you again for the honor of Reaver if you'd like ;)

Oh? You can ask what certain characters are like and i’ll Answer them, it would be a pain to write each charcter’s description down lol

It would be interesting to see which does what batter haha, but remember that Reaver’s voice is shrill, lispy, and frail

Alright, I'll make a male OC to lead them lol. The can be directly under the control of the Kage, as the most elite group in the village they should have small numbers so around 10 of them.

9 Valkyries and their leader.

The Valkyries shall be

1. Byrnhildr
  2. Hlökk
  3. Kara
  4. Eir
  5. Hrund
  6. Waltruate
  7. Sanngriðr
  8. Þrima
  9. Þögn
Their leader shall be...definitely not Thor cause that's waaaaaayyyyyyyy too cliche- Aesir works though. Aesir is the name for the group of war gods led by Odin, so it's fitting.
Found it, Aesir is the only male in the squad

Can you give me some voice lines so I can get a sense of the way he talks?

“Hmph...a clown is only that. Your show is nothing more than a collection of one-off tricks. If the world is your stage, I am about to destroy it...!”

“Orochimaru...! After everything you’ve done, to my family, my sister...! You...you WILL pay!”

“Fighting off a curse mark transformation wasn’t easy. But I managed to tie against one. The snake’s going to have more than that to beat me!

Speaking of Male Characters. Since Hinagiku's backstory is....very extensive. I'm actually going to write out her experience within the Chūnin Exams at that time. The venue will be...The Land of Rivers.

The Land of rivers is the stretch of land between the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind. It's south of Amegakure.

Shōshitsugetsu will be attending this Chūnin exam because it's got something to do with Hyōryūgetsu's backstory, or rather her lineage. The time period is before the 3rd Ninja war specifically a handful of years before Kakashi/Guy/Obito/etc. did the Chūnin exams because our Clan heads are older than them. (Maybe 2 or 3 years)

Just in case anyone wanted to involve a character of that age range in the backstory to make things more interesting. and so I don't have to do all the writing myself

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Speaking of Male Characters. Since Hinagiku's backstory is....very extensive. I'm actually going to write out her experience within the Chūnin Exams at that time. The venue will be...The Land of Rivers.

The Land of rivers is the stretch of land between the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind. It's south of Amegakure.

Shōshitsugetsu will be attending this Chūnin exam because it's got something to do with Hyōryūgetsu's backstory, or rather her lineage. The time period is before the 3rd Ninja war specifically a handful of years before Kakashi/Guy/Obito/etc. did the Chūnin exams because our Clan heads are older than them. (Maybe 2 or 3 years)

Just in case anyone wanted to involve a character of that age range in the backstory to make things more interesting. and so I don't have to do all the writing myself
I could maybe possibly, seeing as I only have one character.

Hmmm, I wasn't really talking about creating more characters. I meant more like adding in existing characters near that age range -Jin, Nagato, Konan, Fugaku, any of Konoha's Clan Heads for that matter, Gurren, any of the parents of our cast for that matter...
If you haven’t started already, I can do Fugaku and Kiro’s father as well. Seems like a good opportunity to develop these characters.

Also, will we just be writing small parts for you to add into Hina’s backstory or are we actually gonna RP through the exams with the characters?