• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aw thanks HydraT! :blush:

It cost throwing out my voice for the day...but it looks like it was worth it XD
Your fingers were already suffering and now your voice. What's next, your heart? I can certainly create some sassy lines for Mori to answer Reaver, although I think he might end up like Taiyo after his outburst. Decapitated and with his head nailed against the wall.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Your fingers were already suffering and now your voice. What's next, your heart?
33A05512-4077-4DBA-BB16-CCC207A376F3.jpeg

I can certainly create some sassy lines for Mori to answer Reaver, although I think he might end up like Taiyo after his outburst. Decapitated and with his head nailed against the wall.
Ehhhh if you were sassy to Reaver, he’d consider those words of cowards and try to outright scalp you XD

Now that reaver has labled him an honorable target, suppose he wouldn’t hold it against him. Too two fights to the death, but he got there XD
If Reaver holds more honor in one bone than Mori has in his entire body, I fear to imagine what he thinks of Kiro. Take honorable with a grain of salt though, he isn't afraid to play dirty in both meanings of the sentence as I doubt you'll stay clean in Iwa.

If Reaver holds more honor in one bone than Mori has in his entire body, I fear to imagine what he thinks of Kiro. Take honorable with a grain of salt though, he isn't afraid to play dirty in both meanings of the sentence as I doubt you'll stay clean in Iwa.

Seeing from when he was literally swimming in mud against Hashima, I’m curious to see what Mori has up his sleeve. :\=|: As for Kiro...well....let’s say if Reaver knew what Kiro had done, he’d make it a mission to hunt him down and disgrace his corpse

Seeing from when he was literally swimming in mud against Hashima, I’m curious to see what Mori has up his sleeve. :\=|: As for Kiro...well....let’s say if Reaver knew what Kiro had done, he’d make it a mission to hunt him down and disgrace his corpse
I have some ideas and I've yet to see a way how they can fail. They were intended for Reaver's big suit, but I'll make it work. And that's another reason why Reaver is a person to get on your side, he sets clear goals and doesn't try to find a way to procrastinate

I have some ideas and I've yet to see a way how they can fail. They were intended for Reaver's big suit, but I'll make it work. And that's another reason why Reaver is a person to get on your side, he sets clear goals and doesn't try to find a way to procrastinate
That much is true, if he believe in anything, he believes in it to the NTH degree. He can be a powerful ally...or a tricky one. Azumi can speak to this XD

I can see where Reaver's coming from, but what doesn't need to have a weaponized response in his book?
Very....few things XD
Azumi: Reaver, would you call it honorable if Baiyan insulted me and I interrupted your one on one fight?
Reaver: You have the right to defend your honor! She shouldn’t have brought you in by defining your honor originally!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm I'm surprised Kiro's boyfriend wouldn't try to help him against Reaver

kiro was distracted... but i think if it was a 1v1 he could've seen him come from the ground with his sharingan
Yep, dojutsu kinda neuter Mori as his main strategy would be useless. Not to mention all characters with dojutsu are controlled by good writers and I have some stiff competition. I have somewhat of an idea, but it will most likely fail as speed determines the success of it and Kiro for sure can outspeed Mori

I finally found a reason to be alone so I can voice Absurd without alerting my parents, so I can most likely get the lines in today. There is a very big chance that I won't be able to come close to Nukas' attempt, but no sense in giving up before starting. If all goes well, I might even be able to draw a character afterwards. Not exactly Shen level, expect something between Kiro without an arm and Kyuu drawing Sagiso.

I finally found a reason to be alone so I can voice Absurd without alerting my parents, so I can most likely get the lines in today. There is a very big chance that I won't be able to come close to Nukas' attempt, but no sense in giving up before starting. If all goes well, I might even be able to draw a character afterwards. Not exactly Shen level, expect something between Kiro without an arm and Kyuu drawing Sagiso.
Well I’m any case I hope it turns out great :D good luck!

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
How exactly were you able to put yourself down by comparing yourself to others twice in one post?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Hard work and dedication, and my drawing can't be worse than Sagiso, let's be honest.
I was talking about how you said Absurd probably wouldn't beat me, and how you said you wouldn't come close to Shen drawing wise. Where is the faith in your abilities? (Granted I'm a huge hypocrite because I have no faith in anything I do, but we aren't going to get into that.)

I was talking about how you said Absurd probably wouldn't beat me, and how you said you wouldn't come close to Shen drawing wise. Where is the faith in your abilities? (Granted I'm a huge hypocrite because I have no faith in anything I do, but we aren't going to get into that.)
I have faith in my ability to wing it, it kept my characters alive so far. And I am being realistic with saying I won't be close to Shen's drawings as I haven't drawn in ages.