• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could just skim over the fight. Have it happen but just skip to the end without either revealing any techniques. It is just a flashback encounter.

Or I can edit it to something else.
I like that idea since a battle with Tayuya should be beneficial for Kiro either way. However, the only drawback is that Sagisō won’t be interested in fighting Kiro if he’s weakened.

If we were to go off of Kyuu’s idea, would Tayuya be fine with Sagisō taking her spot?

I like that idea since a battle with Tayuya should be beneficial for Kiro either way. However, the only drawback is that Sagisō won’t be interested in fighting Kiro if he’s weakened.

If we were to go off of Kyuu’s idea, would Tayuya be fine with Sagisō taking her spot?

Well, if kyu wants to insert Sagiso into the flashback scenario she can make her case to Tayuya. Could be open to it.

Note to Self:

Explore Nara-Hyūga endeavors with regards to the possible business ventures in Pharmaceuticals via the combination of the Byakugan-Shadow Weaving and the Nara Medicinal Manual.
Create basis for pseudo-microbiological research.
Determine advantageous profit split margain.
Consider arranged marriages.
Expand variety of shinobi supplements.

Note to Self:

Explore Nara-Hyūga endeavors with regards to the possible business ventures in Pharmaceuticals via the combination of the Byakugan-Shadow Weaving and the Nara Medicinal Manual.
Create basis for pseudo-microbiological research.
Determine advantageous profit split margain.
Consider arranged marriages.
Expand variety of shinobi supplements.

Okay kyuu I think your cast is the last that needs power ups right now XD.

But I can already see you planning out your world domination quite nicely. Good to know you have a step by step notice for yourself XD

Okay kyuu I think your cast is the last that needs power ups right now XD.

But I can already see you planning out your world domination quite nicely. Good to know you have a step by step notice for yourself XD
I'm not powering up the cast per se, besides you'll benefit from it since you control the Nara Clan.

I was reading and it came to mind that I could probably hook the Hyūga into the Pharmaceutical sector of business with the Aid of the Nara. The Shadow weaving jutsu has essentially no physical properties so it's the perfect tool for working with delicate things on the scale of cells and the like. With the Byakugan acting as a microscope I can replicate a version of microbiology and thus expand on the variety of shinobi supplements e.g. Mori's chakra ration pills.

Of course, Pharmaceuticals is practically one fat money making machines so that was my true goal. The Hyūga are already wealthy but I need something I can point at and say 'this produces a crap ton of money so I'm perfectly capable of splurging as I please' just as with Mei's trading company.

As an added bonus if we can diversify the variety of shinobi supplements we'll have the edge in logistics. I'm speaking about Konoha on that regards. We'll probably sell some inferior version to the other nations and keep the top-quality produces for ourselves. An influx of wealth and logistical superiority?

There's no way I wouldn't explore that once the idea was in my head xD

well sagiso isn't the only hyuga of your cast now is she?
None of the Hyūga I control will learn Shadow possession '-'

I'm only going to mention it in passing like;

With the use of Shadow possession, the research team was capable of creating any of the basic tools required to further their research on any scale needed. With the Byakugan allowing them to observe their work on a microscopic level the research thrived and... blah blah blah

Something like that after that I'll probably ditch it altogether and only pull it up when I actually need it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think pretty good. It sounds a little like Damos though but that’s to be expected. I originally thought he would have a more robotic voice when he was in the suit.

Either way, the video just makes it fit much more.

Well yeah he would have a more robotic voice mixed in, but I can’t exactly produce a robotic voice with my throat XD