• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Godjacob In case you missed these...

I just remembered that Kiro was supposed to fight Sagisō some time after his talk with Tayuya. I don’t want to reveal all of Kiro’s techniques and strategies before that but I also know Jacob is doing this to get Kiro to actually try.

:(

I actually scrapped the idea the minute Tayuya challenged him. Sagisō wouldn't be interested in battling a weakened Kiro. I'm actually not sure how Tayuya's going to fight effectively with her chakra mostly sealed either.

I supposed Sagisō could take Tayuya's place in battle and Tayuya could observe and then give her judgment. *shrugs*
What are your thoughts?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

So I see I missed some stuff. Can anyone do voice lines for Taiyo, Tsuki and Seiun, I'm not trying to get my mom all concerned over this.
I would love as a goal to have all our primary characters at least to have voices. Say, what kinda voices do you think you would be capable of doing?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I would love as a goal to have all our primary characters at least to have voices. Say, what kinda voices do you think you would be capable of doing?
I dont think I can do any of them since my mom prolly wont like me sharing my voife to some random internet strangers. No offenae though, cause if it were up to me, I would have done both Taiyo and Seiun no questions asked.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So I see I missed some stuff. Can anyone do voice lines for Taiyo, Tsuki and Seiun, I'm not trying to get my mom all concerned over this.
I feel I don't know the characters in this RP well enough yet, can you give me like a brief overview of what the characters are so I can see if I could voice them?

I feel I don't know the characters in this RP well enough yet, can you give me like a brief overview of what the characters are so I can see if I could voice them?

Oh yeah sure thing! As far as male characters you can possible voice:

Ahem...

Raiku: quick to flee as he is to fight, Raiku has a very loose mouth, talking down to the biggest of foes, showing no fear at all...until he runs.

Taiyo: as brave as he is gullible, Taiyo’s heart always stands true. He stands up for what is right and is a flaming brawler. Often saying ‘Frick’, Taiyo goes to great lengths to protect those he cares about.

Seiun: Murderous psychopath turned docile slave, Seiun has learned to be a go with the flow vagabond, quick to adapt. With a few screws loose, but nevertheless faithful decent to Tsuki Yuki, Seiun has a talent for finding trouble.

Kai: Xenophobe extraordinare. Kai makes a big fuss on nobility and the privelages of the pure versus impure, clean vs unclean. He has a disstain towards foreign Xenos, and is protective towards mist ninja. He is the most loyal person you could meet...if your pure mist blood of course

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo: as brave as he is gullible, Taiyo’s heart always stands true. He stands up for what is right and is a flaming brawler. Often saying ‘Frick’, Taiyo goes to great lengths to protect those he cares about.
I mean accurate but replace frick with fuck, he went PG-13 now...
Seiun: Murderous psychopath turned docile slave, Seiun has learned to be a go with the flow vagabond, quick to adapt. With a few screws loose, but nevertheless faithful decent to Tsuki Yuki, Seiun has a talent for finding trouble.
Seiun: See the thing was that the minute I was getting freed, I was going to turn on them, but hey, there are benefits to having a master as kind as Tsuki.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Oh yeah sure thing! As far as male characters you can possible voice:

Ahem...

Raiku: quick to flee as he is to fight, Raiku has a very loose mouth, talking down to the biggest of foes, showing no fear at all...until he runs.

Kai: Xenophobe extraordinare. Kai makes a big fuss on nobility and the privelages of the pure versus impure, clean vs unclean. He has a disstain towards foreign Xenos, and is protective towards mist ninja. He is the most loyal person you could meet...if your pure mist blood of course
I definitely have a voice for Taiyo, Seiun and Raiku I might want to see some lines for just to get more of a glance into their personality, and I would never disrespect the glory of Kai by having a Xeno voice him.

Anyway, Shen, do you think you can edit Hama's comment to not make Kakashi look like a submissive wimp who is gonna give into all their demands? I'd hate to make my favorite character come off as such a fool due to an IRL misunderstanding.
Thats just hama’s Personality, she just takes things to the nth degree to the point where it turns to something else
I definitely have a voice for Taiyo, Seiun and Raiku I might want to see some lines for just to get more of a glance into their personality, and I would never disrespect the glory of Kai by having a Xeno voice him.
Fu fu fu... good answer <.>

I’m sure Soul would be ecstatic to hear it! I’ll find some lines in a little bit, unless he wants specific ones

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Thats just hama’s Personality, she just takes things to the nth degree to the point where it turns to something else

Fu fu fu... good answer <.>

I’m sure Soul would be ecstatic to hear it! I’ll find some lines in a little bit, unless he wants specific ones
I don't have anything in specific in mind, perhaps think of the most iconic things Taiyo has said up to this point. Same goes for Seiun.

Also if Shen ain't gonna fix his post then that s fine by me, I can just let Inner Taiyo finally bleed into regular Taiyo's personality with a whole rant about why the Leaf need to get their act together.

I don't have anything in specific in mind, perhaps think of the most iconic things Taiyo has said up to this point. Same goes for Seiun.

Also if Shen ain't gonna fix his post then that s fine by me, I can just let Inner Taiyo finally bleed into regular Taiyo's personality with a whole rant about why the Leaf need to get their act together.

Well, it kinda already screwed me over with kyuu's reaction to the events and does make him look worse off.
That’s what Hama does. She announces half truths as fact as watches the chaos ensue, often making ground without even asking.

That’s what Hama does. She announces half truths as fact as watches the chaos ensue, often making ground without even asking.

Except you yourself admitted that you misunderstood Kakashi's negotiation comment and even replied with "my bad" when I pointed it out so it was built not off in-character actions but a real life misunderstanding which has now screwed me over.

So Shen what would you suggest
Hmmmm if I were to suggest:

Taiyo:

“Frick...! Did not see that comin’...

“Careful not to get burnt! Here goes flaming burst style!”

“I’m gonna rough him up good...!”

Seiun:

“Welp. Im already a slave, what else do I have left to lose?”

“Nice going hot shot, got any more bones of mine you’d want to break?”

“What am I up to? Not much, Went to murder a girl, girl had friends, I became a slave and ta-da, I’m yours truly.”

“If I didn’t get injured that would be just swell...”

Also I like how Shen took "let's negotiate this" and turned it into "they gave up and will give the blood no questions asked." XD
Oh? My mistake then

That's the full context.

Either way it doesn't matter much. Damage done and already Kakashi's respect took a dive with the Hyuga. I just gotta try to salvage the situation and I do have an idea in mind. Just need some time to work on it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled

Taiyo:

Seiun:

“What am I up to? Not much, Went to murder a girl, girl had friends, I became a slave and ta-da, I’m yours truly.”

Good quotes but a quick note, FBS stands for Flashing Burst Style, not Flaming Burst Style, close but I just gotta make sure that no misconceptions are floating around. By the way I don't mean to sound like those snarky assholes who correct every little thing.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Taiyo:

Seiun:

And now I have ideas

That's the full context.

Either way it doesn't matter much. Damage done and already Kakashi's respect took a dive with the Hyuga. I just gotta try to salvage the situation and I do have an idea in mind. Just need some time to work on it.
That was more so apologizing if I made it as TOO much like a Consession. Although hama’s words seem to have done more impact than any justu could XD
Good quotes but a quick note, FBS stands for Flashing Burst Style, not Flaming Burst Style, close but I just gotta make sure that no misconceptions are floating around. By the way I don't mean to sound like those snarky assholes who correct every little thing.
Yes no prob, they are your justu and OC’s, I getcha

That was more so apologizing if I made it as TOO much like a Consession. Although hama’s words seem to have done more impact than any justu could XD

Yeah, and it put me in a deeper hole. The fact that it happened off a misunderstanding doesn't sit well with me, especially given it's at the expense of one of my favorite characters I try to do justice to and already I screwed the pooch. Just a bit bummed is all.

But let's see if this can be saved or not.

Yeah, and it put me in a deeper hole. The fact that it happened off a misunderstanding doesn't sit well with me, especially given it's at the expense of one of my favorite characters I try to do justice to and already I screwed the pooch. Just a bit bummed is all.

But let's see if this can be saved or not.

There was never a misunderstanding, just an apology if it seemed too much like a consession. Hama isn’t going to take it back, she’s even ensuing panic with her words of half truths, it’s no mistake, it’s a tactic.