• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So once Shura and the others start getting closer, it should be getting thicker. Hopefully Kidomaru will be too distracted in battle to notice.
Hmmm! We’ll see ;)
Hinagiku: *trips spider thread intentionally* Ararara~? Don't you think alerting them makes things that much more interesting~?
Ohhhh if only hinagaku and Hama met XD

Hinagiku: *trips spider thread intentionally* Ararara~? Don't you think alerting them makes things that much more interesting~?
I just remembered that Kiro was supposed to fight Sagisō some time after his talk with Tayuya. I don’t want to reveal all of Kiro’s techniques and strategies before that but I also know Jacob is doing this to get Kiro to actually try.

:(

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
It’s alright Shen. At least we can put it on our Naruto AU history quiz :up:
Umm excuse me as I study for the next month seeing as I don't know any of the history like y'all do.
Welp looks like we found something for retro to own as his own area of expertise XD
I can make meme shirts, that's about my only area of expertise. Plus I'll try to help with voice acting if Shen decides he likes me better than Hydra.

I just remembered that Kiro was supposed to fight Sagisō some time after his talk with Tayuya. I don’t want to reveal all of Kiro’s techniques and strategies before that but I also know Jacob is doing this to get Kiro to actually try.

:(
I actually scrapped the idea the minute Tayuya challenged him. Sagisō wouldn't be interested in battling a weakened Kiro. I'm actually not sure how Tayuya's going to fight effectively with her chakra mostly sealed either.

I supposed Sagisō could take Tayuya's place in battle and Tayuya could observe and then give her judgment. *shrugs*

Umm excuse me as I study for the next month seeing as I don't know any of the history like y'all do.
I only have a lot of it memorized cuz I’ve re-read the RP like three times (It is sooo good) as well as up too mid-July in the discussion. There’s the convos as well which literally have an insane amount of forgotten info, especially the first one. We were so motivated even back then :D

But yeah, I’m a huge Naruto AU fanboy XD

I only have a lot of it memorized cuz I’ve re-read the RP like three times (It is sooo good) as well as up too mid-July in the discussion. There’s the convos as well which literally have an insane amount of forgotten info, especially the first one. We were so motivated even back then :D

Who isn't? Sure, some are more into it than others but still

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

I'll get there, once I get a chance to read the entire thing once.

...You've planned something haven't you? Kyuu, blow up the Yuki please. I'll pay you.
Hahaha someone is down right TERRIFIED xD
Kakashi will do the rest my ass! As if I'd allow something like that. Taiyo, Raiku, Sakura, and whoever isn't a Hyūga is free to give blood samples but Sagisō will turn very hostile very quickly should Kakashi try that BS with Furījia or herself.
Aha, the Hyuga are getting quite rambunctious now aren’t they? Even denying and going against team instruction? Major offenses there

Hahaha someone is down right TERRIFIED xD

Aha, the Hyuga are getting quite rambunctious now aren’t they? Even denying and going against team instruction? Major offenses there
Not exactly terrified, I was terrified when talking about Sagiso fighting me. Right now I am not really trusting you as this can't end well. Thankfully none of my characters have had any interaction with the Mist.

Hahahahaha fair enough XD. Kakashi IS the leader, so you will most likely take repercussions front refusing his command. Plus that’s saying he doesn’t take it without their permission
What answer does he think he'll get when he asks 'Hey kids, the woman that attacked us wants your blood. What do you say?" Not to mention Taiyo's blood needs to be tapped from his leg or something and a leg wound is not exactly desirable

Hahahahaha fair enough XD. Kakashi IS the leader, so you will most likely take repercussions front refusing his command. Plus that’s saying he doesn’t take it without their permission
Nah m8, the fact that he even agreed with that means that I'm not leaving Furījia there. We're the Clan with Death Seals branded onto our children to prevent even the slightest hints of our Kekkei Genkai being leaked, and he wants to...give out blood samples? NOPE. Not happening.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

You’re talking about this like it’s a manga xD

Holy crabs 3 pages? You guys are crazy XD.

Also I feel the paper bombs exploding should have done something there Shen. Even if just a shockwave, cause they would have exploded tornado or no tornado.
Even then they can’t explode if dissolved
Also I like how Shen took "let's negotiate this" and turned it into "they gave up and will give the blood no questions asked." XD
Oh? My mistake then