• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zaku:...stop your ninja ways then. They are equivalents that make up who we are.

Kou: *silently backs away*

Katsuo: Equivalent? Not in the slightest. Your dedicated to a man with nothing but selfish desires and harmful intent. I'm striving for a world without selfishness, and attempting to crush the concept of a harmful world....my aspirations are much stronger and better than yours.

Katsu-fam in the background: OOOOOH! Diss.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Katsuo: Equivalent? Not in the slightest. Your dedicated to a man with nothing but selfish desires and harmful intent. I'm striving for a world without selfishness, and attempting to crush the concept of a harmful world....my aspirations are much stronger and better than yours.

Katsu-fam in the background: OOOOOH! Diss.

Zaku:...you think to much. A fight for a guy that’s done stuff for me, that’s all there is to it!

@kyuukestu

Do you have any plans to deal with the tornado? Tbh, I’m almost done with my post and it’s basically him escaping the tornado. I think I know a way to have Kiro stop it but I’ll explain why he doesn’t bother. Since he’s not gonna stop the tornado and Sagisō is presumably ‘camping’, his only other option is to literally run from it.

So yeah, just want to let you know what I’m planning in case it interrupts your plans or if you want to input something.

@kyuukestu

Do you have any plans to deal with the tornado? Tbh, I’m almost done with my post and it’s basically him escaping the tornado. I think I know a way to have Kiro stop it but I’ll explain why he doesn’t bother. Since he’s not gonna stop the tornado and Sagisō is presumably ‘camping’, his only other option is to literally run from it.

So yeah, just want to let you know what I’m planning in case it interrupts your plans or if you want to input something.

Hmmm, members of the Hyuga Clan's Xuanwu Division will be snuffing out the tornado after your post. The Clan obviously won't allow such a trifling thing to cause major damage.

@kyuukestu

Hmmm, members of the Hyuga Clan's Xuanwu Division will be snuffing out the tornado after your post. The Clan obviously won't allow such a trifling thing to cause major damage.

I have an idea for Shura to deal with it if you're alright with it

Sagisō: He...ran away..? *+ 50 points rage*

A fair enough way to get a clean start.

I suppose Kiro's never seen the Xuanwu Division so his thoughts are understandable. Sagisō will probably chance him down in an infused rage, but the fight may end here for now. I actually see a good opportunity for some Kiro-Sagisō interactions.

Regardless of whether Shura deals with the Firenado or not, the Xuanwu division will still be appearing and they will detain both Kiro and Sagisō, by force if needs be. Breaking Clan rules (no ninjutsu in the Training Halls), destruction of Clan property, endangerment of fellow Hyūga, they've racked up quite a few misconducts with this one.

They'll probably be imprisoned next to each other though in an actual detention facility, and that's a good chance for interaction which I'd rather have over a prolonged fight.

As a side note, the Hyūga will be hosting several martial competitions at the end of the year (so immediately after this arc ends), and entry isn't restricted to anyone. Sagisō won't be joining, but Furījia might.

She'll be joining the CQC Competition (rules: no chakra allowed, purely close combat {no chakra stipulates that the gentle fist can't be used}), and a more general combat competition. The competitions will be displayed as entertainment so there will be referees and some restrictions.

There'll also be Cooking, Go, Chess, Float Decoration, and other miscellaneous competitions.
Alright tell me when I can do it
Alright, you're green-lit for go!

Bats are known to try to eat rats, expecting them to be small prey. If one turns down a meal that’s a rare occurance. To see two turn down a meal? Well, that’s just unheard of. Looks like someone needs to go back to academy school!”

Okay I get you made the argument about a certain kind of bat being able to "eat" rats but to assume that these standard bats (Which they are) fit that is a giant stretch.

Okay I get you made the argument about a certain kind of bat being able to "eat" rats but to assume that these standard bats (Which they are) fit that is a giant stretch.

Plus the fact that bats live in a waterfall cave as the waterfall as it’s only exit point. Meaning food would be neigh impossible to find, let alone two bats thriving on.

Plus not scared away by the battle itself, along with the rat not scared of the bats, which they have instinct are natural predators

Plus the fact that bats live in a waterfall cave as the waterfall as it’s only exit point. Meaning food would be neigh impossible to find, let alone two bats thriving on.

Plus not scared away by the battle itself, along with the rat not scared of the bats, which they have instinct are natural predators

Bats are not natural predators of rats. It's one kind of minor bat and the rat in question attacked them in a blood rage while the bat fought it off. A predator avoids prey that can fight back typically.

And Kidomaru being a bat-expert is questionable enough on its own. It's a giant leap Shen.

Bats are not natural predators of rats. It's one kind of minor bat and the rat in question attacked them in a blood rage while the bat fought it off. A predator avoids prey that can fight back typically.

And Kidomaru being a bat-expert is questionable enough on its own. It's a giant leap Shen.

A giant leap? Dosu was a GRASS expert Jacob XD not too far fetched to say Kidomaru knows about bugs and their predators.

Kou’s Rats are special...as they come from a special kind of ninja rat family similar to ninja frogs and dogs

A giant leap? Dosu was a GRASS expert Jacob XD not too far fetched to say Kidomaru knows about bugs and their predators.

Kou’s Rats are special...as they come from a special kind of ninja rat family similar to ninja frogs and dogs

Yeah, which makes him knowing bats are predators of rats (Which is incredibly far fetched for such common bats they are pretending to be) all the stranger.

Yeah but you are having Kidomaru claim that the bat wouldn't be interested in this special demon rat that attacked them out of the blue as a sign that they are being weird.

Yeah but you are having Kidomaru claim that the bat wouldn't be interested in this special demon rat that attacked them out of the blue as a sign that they are being weird.
He wouldn’t know the rat was a ninja rat. Plus if Kidomaru saw the rat, he would have attacked it too for good measure.

Yeah, which makes him knowing bats are predators of rats (Which is incredibly far fetched for such common bats they are pretending to be) all the stranger.
Context clues like bats living behind a waterfall with no noticeable prey around is one. And when prey finally is in the cave they aren’t interested

BECAUSE THE RAT IS NOT PREY!

And maybe they already ate and are not hungry. Maybe they live int he cave (As they are bats).

Except these add up.

They aren’t scared by the ninja combat going on, bats are very skiddish creatures. And it’s also a known fact that the bats that eat rodents kill their prey and can stash them for later

Except these add up.

They aren’t scared by the ninja combat going on, bats are very skiddish creatures. And it’s also a known fact that the bats that eat rodents kill their prey and can stash them for later

That is one version of a bat you found not the common and smaller ones I am going for. That is not their standard prey, heck they could be fruit bats and just not deal with meat which I had in my head.

If you want to argue that point of them being skiddish fine, even if they could only have shown up trying to flee the cave before the rat cut them off. But don't roll with this passing up "natural" prey point.

Also I like how Darui has been just ignored to this point XD

If you want to argue that point of them being skiddish fine, even if they could only have shown up trying to flee the cave before the rat cut them off. But don't roll with this passing up "natural" prey point.
Fair enough, could edit

Also I like how Darui has been just ignored to this point XD
Well he hasn’t done anything