• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That fight should be wrapping up pretty soon, and speaking of fights that wrap up pretty soon, @Retro Master how do you wanna play this Sagisō vs Kiro battle?
Fight to the death.

Nah, just playing. I’m fine with what you had in mind with your previous post. I’m assuming right before they continue their fight, the Xuanwu will detain them. I’ll have Kiro get a bit more serious right before then too... maybe.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
This does not feel the same when Nebby isn’t active. Our activity has also slowed down drastically. Slumps for RPs do happen but this one just feels off to me. However, that ‘off’ feeling could also be just me being paranoid and missing the activity lel

Haha true. We do need to start getting on the Rp though, starting with a Jacob or nebby post

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hope it's a step in a positive direction XD

And Tomiko is getting annoyed at everyone she meets dedicating themselves to protecting her and stressing they'd sacrifice themselves while she lives. First Yasu, then Mori now Katsuo XD

At least it’s reverse for Kou, a change in pace...? Maybe?

I never even noticed that until now about her ‘die to protect you’ club haha