• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sure

Attachments

• 181C7CB8-3051-4B06-857B-BCC24DE742BE.png
    181C7CB8-3051-4B06-857B-BCC24DE742BE.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 47
Hmm, sagiso will be in a coma for the first 3 days of the time skip.

I'd say do the time skip, and then have our next post be a quick summary of what we'd done.

Edit:
Can run through a quick list of jutsu our OCs learned, or if you don't feel like outright putting people on guard then just hint to it.

Should Tayuya use a summon against Zaku or just focus on Taijutsu? Trying to figure out how much to hold Tayuya back to highlight the different between the two (At this stage.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
True, but we're also going a bit slow for real plot. We still got pretty good pacing tho. Also Raiku's sort of doing his own thing... but we already know I have big plans for him. Right now he's just an innocent little kid.... hohoho oh boy...

Just so I can have this approved while I work on my draft...

Name: Takato Nara
Jutsu type: Uses the standard Shadow Possession Ninjutsu; the signature Hidden Jutsu of his clan along with some variations to it. Though has also worked on a bo-staff based bukijutsu.
Description: Has short, spiky black hair along with dark brown eyes and some freckles. Wears a green jacket, with a hoodie that is sleeveless and has his clan's symbol on the back of it, along with a dark brown t-shirt along with a pair of matching colored cargo pants. There is bandages wrapped around his right ankle & foot, where he keeps a hidden senbon whenever the situation is appropriate and he wares a pair of brown open-toe sandals.
Bio: Growing up in a relative "normal" life, Nara was one to often shy away from social contact due to an introvert lifestyle. Still, the ninja life was in his family line and Takato ended up training for that path even if he had other interests; he still loved the idea of being a ninja even if the idea of working with teams had been less than appealing. He took to nature, using it both as a means of inspiration for his artistic desires and also becoming friends with the forest critters. In particular a young deer he named Amber.
Dislikes: Physical labor, Social interactions, Tests
Missions completed: D-Rank (12), C-Rank (8), B-Rank (0), A-Rank (0)

Im trying to follow a storyline but I don't see how Lako can benefit it or affect it. This was the main problem in my last two RPs everyone did their own thing. So if yall have any ideas for Lako in the story that'd be great

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What makes you think he’s the leader of that group? xD no offense but that was already happening, also no sound 4 member even knows you exist

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well in fairness he has no idea that the Sound 4 even exists. He just knows that Kin could have killed him, so he wants revenge, therefore, by trying to seek revenge on Kin, he would find the Sound 4, which would require some backup to deal with. Also @Zcraftgaming you could be my off screen training partner if you want.