• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I can't really make any post until my OC wakes from her coma... So any time you wanna time skip is pretty good in my book. The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I already got an OC made and everything for the host, sorry man looks like you’re just gonna have to try and get the eight tails for taiyo

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean, all I’m gonna do in the timeskip to the final exams can be stated in like one post, at this point I don’t really care anymore when we timeskip, but uh Sagiso needs to wake up too or something. Idk I just wanted to get a post on the beginning of Hashima’s and Raiku’s training

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Whenever you guys finish your battle and a point where retro doesn’t get triggered because time skip sounds good. Also I still think Taiyo should report Kin to minato xD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
69E0DD14-0554-4B14-BBFC-76E7375C1A84.png
*jots down*

Oh, don't mind me~
Please continue to tell me all your plans. Makes them much easier to prepare for.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Y’all are exposedddd now y’all just need to get Intel from Raiku, current Exam Participant Info Master

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah but y'all got some kind of special power to make you strong, all I got is basic ninja stuff, and luck, but that doesn't earn me strength. Even if Taiyo trained hard, I feel like in later arcs he'd be outclassed. But I will see, if I can get the right tailed beast, so be it, same goes for the other outcome.

Yeah but y'all got some kind of special power to make you strong, all I got is basic ninja stuff, and luck, but that doesn't earn me strength. Even if Taiyo trained hard, I feel like in later arcs he'd be outclassed. But I will see, if I can get the right tailed beast, so be it, same goes for the other outcome.
Just find an S-class jutsu and have Taiyo learn it of you’re that worried. Obviously he can’t master an S-class jutsu now but he could still learn a basic version and work on it as the story progresses.

Well, that's not exactly true.

Everything Sagisō had done in her last post could be replicated even without the Byakugan, and most of the abilities of the tailed beasts can also be replicated. You don't actually need a special power. There are jutsu fully capable of allowing a normal ninja to triumph over a jinchuriki.

I can relate to this as well. My guys don't have bloodlines or tailed beasts. Have to go above and beyond to find things to find ways to try and keep my characters relevant. I worry that as well, but I have to believe it will work out and you should as well.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Like Katsuo for example. I expect him to be the “jinchuriki” destroyer. Now not many ninja can triumph over TAILED BEASTS, but still. There’s only like half a dozen characters that could do that in the anime. Though Saizo is a bit different because even without a biju he’s still a “prodigy”