• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably would have been better if you spoke this up at the start of the prelims XD

Maybe if we do a second Chunin Exams Arc (Unlikely) we can roll with that.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No, I’m always open to new ideas. But I had the thought everyone was good on the bracket? I’d be open to having a battle royal for the semifinals/finals when we have 4 people. If the majority rules it

Well, I don't think Orochimaru really counts as far as the main five go.

I can do the Kage including Minato, just as a temporary measure until others decide if they want to play the Raikage, Mei and Onoki long term.

A cool alternative could’ve possible been a battle royal in the arena if we’re gonna do the battles at the same time. Idk, I’ve just been playing too much Fortnite and a battle royale would be different.
Oh~ I like that Idea.

What would the point of a bracket be then if we did a battle royal?
Hmmm, well the Battle Royale could award 'points' for K.O.s and the people with highest scores advance. Of course you'd need some system in place to ensure that we don't all end up on the same number of points so I'd propose that defeating someone with 0 points earns you 1 point.

From there on out defeating a person with points earns you double their current number of points.

Though seeing as you've already gone past this discussion... well, at least I got to add my 2 cents.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh~ I like that Idea.

Hmmm, well the Battle Royale could award 'points' for K.O.s and the people with highest scores advance. Of course you'd need some system in place to ensure that we don't all end up on the same number of points so I'd propose that defeating someone with 0 points earns you 1 point.

From there on out defeating a person with points earns you double their current number of points.

Though seeing as you've already gone past this discussion... well, at least I got to add my 2 cents.
I'm not against the Battle Royale idea at all tbh. I don't have any side tho so I guess it's majority. Also, how about instead it's last 4 standing win? Idk

Do we have an Shukaku OC? If we do, gonna be hard to have the Sand Trio exist since Gaara was chosen to have it by his father (Why he'd pick somebody else I don't know.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
that's nice too but there'd definitely be a case where when they're be teaming.

With the points its much harder to team because unless you K.O. the person yourself you won't get any points.
True, but can't we just have Minato have a no teaming rule? XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Personally, I think we should go by the bracket until the semifinals. At that point we can either do the bracket or the battle royal idea. But that’s my opinion