• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right tho all I have is luck, how will that save me?
Also I had an Idea, inspired by Retro. Instead of learning an S class Jutsu, why not invent one over time?
Inventing techniques is also a good way to go. You can even use existing techniques in a creative way to increase their strength. Both can take you far.

Holy fuck, that was a long post! I would’ve split it up but you guys want to time skip so I put it all in one. I hope the backstory was alright. There’s a lot of symbolism in there and I hoped it work. Anyways, I’m done for now. I might or might not post again before the next round cuz I don’t really see anything else interesting to do right now. But we’ll see...

I have a paper I need to finish. Will try to wrap up the Tayuya fight in my next post if we are going to go to the time skip. Though I may not get it till tomorrow.

That means a lot to hear that from you :)

Cause since all but one of my OCs lost their battles, I need to do something to lay the groundwork for their development even in defeat. Tomiko has...a long road ahead of her, which is not gonna be helped by Kiro's improvements in the finals.

And Kenji is gonna have to learn to get over his "fault" in both his and Sakura's failures in the 3rd Exam prelims.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kiro is learning how to use his curse mark and lightning strike armour while the other uchiha is learning how to summon crows xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So will it be like lightning chakra mode but fire? Will it be like rasenshuriken an s-rank kinjutsu? Kinjutsu means forbidden techniques and are usually called that because they can hurt the user or something along those lines

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Better for RP purposes but if it was real life it would suck for the audience and that audience is a LOT and I mean a LOT of people

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Welll maybe the stadium could split open, having multiple battles on different layers raised into the air so all can see?
What about the people that want to watch one battle at a time so they don't miss out on other battles? In stuff like this that is important. Though I agree for RP purposes it's much easier to just do that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Please don't say stuff like that, it's against the rules:
Attention Seeking Posts
On the same note, posting things like "is anybody there?" or 'why has no-one replied?" is just as pointless. All new posts are clearly visible in forum listings, news feeds, and so on, and posting multiple times or in multiple places will not make them any more visible.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm here, and wondering who's going to be responsible for the time skip post.
Same. Also, in my post I'm gonna say Hashima trained a bit of water style since that's part of mud style, but trust me it won't be too big especially since she has wind style as her affinity. It's gonna be just like two or three c-rank jutsus. Is that OK?