• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing about the battle royale is it's gonna kinda kill my character moment I had planned for Azumi given the fast-paced chaotic nature of a battle royale.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can you clarify? So he was chosen to be a nuke against someone? Sorry I missed that detail.
*sigh* I'll get
A very elite Suna Anbu infiltrated Kirigakure and found his target. He had skills in fuinjutsu after training with some people who had come from Uzushiokagure, though that place had been destroyed by that time. Once the Suna-nin found who he was looking for, he eliminated the two parents of the target. Then, using Fuinjutsu, he had put the Shukaku inside of Kanshi. It was all a S-Rank Mission, meant to destroy Kirigakure with the tailed beast. However, when the Anbu began leaving very discreetly, Kiri Hunter-nin had found him and killed the Anbu. The mission ended up a secret, even from some Jonin of the Mist.

Kanshi, the target, was already going to end up hated, due to his Kekkei Genkai. Now, that he had become a Jinchuriki, it had made matters worst. A very cold friend of Kanshi's father had ended up becoming his Guardian. The man was a Hunter-nin, but he was forced to make time for his adopted son. The Guardian was a big fan of Yagura's reign, and thus passed on the love for the Bloody Mist to Kanshi. This was further supported by the fact that the Jinchuriki of Shukaku will usually have blood-lust.

The young child himself ended up being a secret, but after learning more and more about his village, he had begun to admire it greatly. Sometimes he had ended up spending countless nights awake learning more about Kirigakure, this was helped by the insomnia caused by Shukaku. He was very excited to serve Kiri as a shinobi, but afterwards his innocence began to fade. Kanshi had grown more and more cold, like his Guardian, and his first C-Rank mission turned into a B-Rank one.

He had encountered an ambush of Chunin, and that was when he awakened his Jinchuriki powers, though he had learned about them before. After a wave of sand hurt the Chunin greatly, his Fire affinity began showing. He touched the sand and it had turned into glass, due to it being ignited by a great wave of Fire chakra. He used it to kill the Chunin.

Fast-forward to now, Kanshi had become a very faithful loyalist to Kiri, though he did not like the end of the Bloody Mist era. However, he had respected the new Mizukage, at least a bit, for being a powerful Kiri-nin. And his love for homicide had grown since his first "C-Rank" mission. He had lost a bit of his sanity as well, but not too much that he's too crazy. He's not one to make friends, though he does respect the idea of having allies. He has also been practicing his Glass Style, though he has to use his Sand Gourd and Junchiriki powers often to become more effective and efficient with it. Kanshi has also grown better at using his affinity for regular elemental jutsu. Oh, and last thing, his dream is to become Mizukage to make the Bloody Mist come back.

True, but can't we just have Minato have a no teaming rule? XD
Rules aren't very ninja-like :(

Oh, by the way. Winning the Chūnin exams doesn't actually guarantee you'll become a Chūnin, and neither does losing disqualify you. Chūnin are chosen based on the skill displayed throughout the course of the exams.

Shikamaru got defeated by Temari but he still ended up being the only one to get promoted to Chūnin.

*sigh* I'll get
A very elite Suna Anbu infiltrated Kirigakure and found his target. He had skills in fuinjutsu after training with some people who had come from Uzushiokagure, though that place had been destroyed by that time. Once the Suna-nin found who he was looking for, he eliminated the two parents of the target. Then, using Fuinjutsu, he had put the Shukaku inside of Kanshi. It was all a S-Rank Mission, meant to destroy Kirigakure with the tailed beast. However, when the Anbu began leaving very discreetly, Kiri Hunter-nin had found him and killed the Anbu. The mission ended up a secret, even from some Jonin of the Mist.

Kanshi, the target, was already going to end up hated, due to his Kekkei Genkai. Now, that he had become a Jinchuriki, it had made matters worst. A very cold friend of Kanshi's father had ended up becoming his Guardian. The man was a Hunter-nin, but he was forced to make time for his adopted son. The Guardian was a big fan of Yagura's reign, and thus passed on the love for the Bloody Mist to Kanshi. This was further supported by the fact that the Jinchuriki of Shukaku will usually have blood-lust.

The young child himself ended up being a secret, but after learning more and more about his village, he had begun to admire it greatly. Sometimes he had ended up spending countless nights awake learning more about Kirigakure, this was helped by the insomnia caused by Shukaku. He was very excited to serve Kiri as a shinobi, but afterwards his innocence began to fade. Kanshi had grown more and more cold, like his Guardian, and his first C-Rank mission turned into a B-Rank one.

He had encountered an ambush of Chunin, and that was when he awakened his Jinchuriki powers, though he had learned about them before. After a wave of sand hurt the Chunin greatly, his Fire affinity began showing. He touched the sand and it had turned into glass, due to it being ignited by a great wave of Fire chakra. He used it to kill the Chunin.

Fast-forward to now, Kanshi had become a very faithful loyalist to Kiri, though he did not like the end of the Bloody Mist era. However, he had respected the new Mizukage, at least a bit, for being a powerful Kiri-nin. And his love for homicide had grown since his first "C-Rank" mission. He had lost a bit of his sanity as well, but not too much that he's too crazy. He's not one to make friends, though he does respect the idea of having allies. He has also been practicing his Glass Style, though he has to use his Sand Gourd and Junchiriki powers often to become more effective and efficient with it. Kanshi has also grown better at using his affinity for regular elemental jutsu. Oh, and last thing, his dream is to become Mizukage to make the Bloody Mist come back.

I get the main idea.

Though with this character, if we include Gaara he'll feel incredibly pointless.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Gaara was chosen cuz of something like the jinchuriki should be related to the kage or some bs. Wait no, pretty sure it was so Suna could have a military advantage or something

By the way @Godjacob is Azumi going to be stalking *cough* I mean- observing Sagisō for the entire time period she'll be in a coma for?

I just want to know if I should include her in Sagisō's 'wake up' post.

I could just have Azumi visit Sagiso after the initial clone visit. If you want to post here there for the wake up (As in she happens to visit when that happens) then I'd say go for that.

Gaara was chosen cuz of something like the jinchuriki should be related to the kage or some bs. Wait no, pretty sure it was so Suna could have a military advantage or something

Cause he wanted to use Gaara as a weapon. What better tool than his own child? And if Gaara exists it really makes me question why Suna would go with the plan of your OC rather than just use Gaara like in canon.

Suna didn't even plan to betray Konoha on their own or anything. They were manipulated by Orochimaru and quickly sided back with Konoha when they found out they had been duped.

Don't strike me as guys to do that. IDK.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Maybe after the nine tails incident that murdered more people than expected, they decided to put the tailed beast inside someone who would be specially trained to harness it, rather than neglected like gaara

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
IDK how Kiro v Hashima would work out... one one hand, I have good amount of ninjutsu that could be very effective... on the other is Lighting Strike Armour and Sharingan

In this AU I could buy that.

Byakugan. And most others. Lava Release etc are all pretty much equal, also Mangekyou Sharingan xD

Canon would disagree with you. Kisame, Itachi's partner, handled a Lava Release user pretty easily. Sauske only struggled with Mei cause he was half dead already and with a falty MS. He'd have possibly beaten her if he were fresh.

But I get your main points.

Not all Kekkei Genkai are created equal. Sharingan clearly has an edge over all other Kekkei Genkai except maybe wood release. Maybe.

But we can work it out.

Uh, no no no, the Rinnegan is the strongest of the great dojutsu or if you want to be technical the Rinne-Sharingan. The Ketsuryūgan is also very much the Sharingan's match in terms of genjutsu (no including MS)

The Tenseigan is also arguably a contender for the title of strongest dojutsu, just that the conditions for obtaining it are absurd.

Uh, no no no, the Rinnegan is the strongest of the great dojutsu or if you want to be technical the Rinne-Sharingan. The Ketsuryūgan is also very much the Sharingan's match in terms of genjutsu (no including MS)

The Tenseigan is also arguably a contender for the title of strongest dojutsu, just that the conditions for obtaining it are absurd.

Like I said, the Rinnegan a power-up to the Sharingan.

Ketsuryugan you even specify it matches only the non-MS Sharingan.

Teseigan is probably the best, but come on no character here is actually gonna get that. Even the later Sharingan stages are hard to get let alone that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
.... wellllll? Sagiso is technically a candidate. And haru I think... or whatever was Plat's Hyuga. You just need to go to le moon

Like I said, the Rinnegan a power-up to the Sharingan.

Ketsuryugan you even specify it matches only the non-MS Sharingan.

Teseigan is probably the best, but come on no character here is actually gonna get that. Even the later Sharingan stages are hard to get let alone that.
Depends on how you work it. The Ketsuryūgan could definitely beat an EMS user because it's auxiliary ability (control over substances high in Iron i.e. blood) is pretty OP. I can confidently say the Uchiha clan was only able to suppress the Chinioke clan because they had another 20 'Prodigies' appear in their clan. Just like every...single...generation...of the Uchiha.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Depends on how you work it. The Ketsuryūgan could definitely beat an EMS user because it's auxiliary ability (control over substances high in Iron i.e. blood) is pretty OP. I can confidently say the Uchiha clan was only able to suppress the Chinioke clan because they had another 20 'Prodigies' appear in their clan. Just like every...single...generation...of the Uchiha.
And now we have Kiro as our prodigy! ANyways... Ketsuryugan is OP so I'm gonna get a Chinioke with Yome's Dojutu and of course Ketsuryugan

More importantly...WHOS GONNA POST?!? @.@ Lol
I'm working on a post right now, might take a while though.

Also.

Neji > Sasuke

Both prodigies of their generation but let's be honest. If you compare their fights against Naruto then (excluding the influence of the Ninetails and curse mark) Neji thrashed naruto far more handily than Sasuke did. Plus it's generally agreed on the Neji is stronger than Rock Lee and since Lee beat Sasuke I'm sure Neji could too.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Neji > Sasuke

Both prodigies of their generation but let's be honest. If you compare their fights against Naruto then (excluding the influence of the Ninetails and curse mark) Neji thrashed naruto far more handily than Sasuke did. Plus it's generally agreed on the Neji is stronger than Rock Lee and since Lee beat Sasuke I'm sure Neji could too.
Honestly always wanted to see that fight... tis a shame we never will, RIP NEJI YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

I'm working on a post right now, might take a while though.

Also.

Neji > Sasuke

Problem is that is the only time Neji could have beaten Sasuke. A full fight between the best Sharing an user versus the best Byakugan user is not a fair fight what do ever, tactics only go so far.

But I agree then he was stronger.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why tf did Kaguya not get Tenseigan but her son does? Nobody ever wondered that? anyways, Byakguan should get MS version like it got a Rinnegan version