• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Isn’t there like a rule or something that if a custom jutsu is a bit op you need to ask Shen if it’s ok? Just saying

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm... should I tease one of her new jutsu? How should I say this.. it’s a bit like curse mark and Susanoo and lava chakra mode

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Im scared of Kiro’s special abilities tbh. Lightning Armor I could sort of deal with, but I feel once he activates his Sharingan it’s all over.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But no genin here is as fast as him which was his biggest advantage. Mostly his Genjutsu and predicting me is what I’m scared of

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
True but I’m not exactly worried for taijutsu against me, I’m worried if I ever choose to use taijutsu against Kiro. And Genjutsu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not really, to defend herself against his own taijutsu is the reason. But again, I’m more worried about Genjutsu as it’s really effective against her

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, Yasu’s design:

Attachments

• CA6E09EE-94FD-4140-BC9D-EEABF8791C00.jpeg
    CA6E09EE-94FD-4140-BC9D-EEABF8791C00.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 48
But no genin here is as fast as him which was his biggest advantage. Mostly his Genjutsu and predicting me is what I’m scared of
Oh. and you're wrong here. Wind and Lightning natures have the potential to have terrifying speed, and Sagisō is particular has a jutsu dedicated to sheer speed and the cost of injuring her legs. She's totally fast enough.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also all the fights seem interesting now... but if you don’t mention Taiyo telling Minato about Kin I’m rooting for him to lose ASAP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Nebulix Trust me when I tell you that lightning armor will bring Kiro’s speed to a whole other level. For both Hashima and Kiro’s sake, don’t push Kiro overboard.
Idk... on one hand: I don’t want to listen to you. On the other: even if I lose if I can push him overboard I might be able to expose his capabilities... so it’s a win win! For me only of course, or I might just get destroyed cuz I’m a trash rper