• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem is that is the only time Neji could have beaten Sasuke. A full fight between the best Sharing an user versus the best Byakugan user is not a fair fight what do ever, tactics only go so far.

But I agree then he was stronger.
If Neji was a main character and gotten the Tenseigan through some weird method, then the Byakugan would've been all the rave instead of the Sharingan.

The Byakugan is on the level of the Sharingan, but it's below the level of the MS. However the Tenseigan is a massive boost in power that far eclipses both the Rinnegan and the MS. The only Dojutsu that could ever hope to face off against the Tenseigan is the Rinnie-Sharingan, and no one's really certain who would win. Based on Sasuke's usage of the Rinne-Sharingan the Tenseigan seems to have a lot more sustainability.

Well either way, I guess we're just waiting for Boruto's new Dojutsu to pull some God-Tier powers out of no where and instantly become the new best Dojutsu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean... you really think Toneri was Kaguya level? I think you're overhyping the Tenseigan a bit... I'm pretty sure it's just Rinnegan level ite?

I mean... you really think Toneri was Kaguya level? I think you're overhyping the Tenseigan a bit... I'm pretty sure it's just Rinnegan level ite?
No...well, the Rinne-Sharingan itself isn't really 'Kaguya-level'.

Madara had the Rinne-Sharingan too and he wasn't Kaguya level, but I'd still say he was on par with Toneri.

Edit. I'm talking purely the abilities that it grants. Besides the Visual prowess the Tenseigan grants the truth seeking balls and a chakra cloak. The only other ways to obtain truth seeking balls is the Sage of Six Paths mode, or becoming the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki. That alone is a massive boon over the Rinne-Sharingan.

If Neji was a main character and gotten the Tenseigan through some weird method, then the Byakugan would've been all the rave instead of the Sharingan.

The Byakugan is on the level of the Sharingan, but it's below the level of the MS. However the Tenseigan is a massive boost in power that far eclipses both the Rinnegan and the MS. The only Dojutsu that could ever hope to face off against the Tenseigan is the Rinnie-Sharingan, and no one's really certain who would win. Based on Sasuke's usage of the Rinne-Sharingan the Tenseigan seems to have a lot more sustainability.

Well either way, I guess we're just waiting for Boruto's new Dojutsu to pull some God-Tier powers out of no where and instantly become the new best Dojutsu.

Saying the Tenseigan makes the Byakugan better than the Sharingan is incredibly misleading. No Hyuga could reasonably get one of those and the only character to have one was a member of the Otsutsuki clan. That's like (At the VERY best) a one in a billion chance for a Hyuga to get that power and I am being generous.

Saying the Tenseigan makes the Byakugan better than the Sharingan is incredibly misleading. No Hyuga could reasonably get one of those and the only character to have one was a member of the Otsutsuki clan. That's like (At the VERY best) a one in a billion chance for a Hyuga to get that power and I am being generous.
Well yea it's incredibly hard to obtain, but that's kinda because of the background of the world. It's far easier to obtain Hashirama cells for the Sharingan to upgrade to the Rinnegan than it is to obtain Otsusuki cells to upgrade the Byagukan to the Tenseigan.

The difficulty is somewhat circumstantial.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well yea it's incredibly hard to obtain, but that's kinda because of the background of the world. It's far easier to obtain Hashirama cells for the Sharingan to upgrade to the Rinnegan than it is to obtain Otsusuki cells to upgrade the Byagukan to the Tenseigan.
TECHNICALLY!!!... all you gotta do is go to the moon and beat up some d00d

Getting Otsusuki cells should be a step higher than "circumstantial." A hyuga would realistically only have the standard Byagugan which the MS/EMS Sharingan alone shit on.

But enough about eyes. Just Hyuga really got the short end of the stick and a one in a quad-trillion power up does not close the standard gap.

Tenseigan = KSM = Rinnegan. Case closed.
KSM?
Getting Otsusuki cells should be a step higher than "circumstantial." A hyuga would realistically only have the standard Byagugan which the MS/EMS Sharingan alone shit on.

But enough about eyes. Just Hyuga really got the short end of the stick and a one in a quad-trillion power up does not close the standard gap.
Of course, it doesn't close the standard gap, I'd stated that before. The Byakugan and the Regular Sharingan are on par, while it loses out to the MS/EMS.

My point was that the jump to Tenseigan would close the gap for whoever would be able to obtain it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Senjutsu-enhanced Nine-Tails/Kurama/Kyubi Chakra Mode. You replace the Chakra with Sage Mode as S or Senjutsu as S and Nine-Tails as Kurama or Kyubi as K

Senjutsu-enhanced Nine-Tails/Kurama/Kyubi Chakra Mode. You replace the Chakra with Sage Mode as S or Senjutsu as S and Nine-Tails as Kurama or Kyubi as K
Ohh Ic Ic.

But that jump to Tenseigan would be near impossible. I'd flat out say it was impossible for a Hyuga to do. Which is my point.
Yea, I can understand that. But the impossibility of a civilian to acquire a nuke doesn't make the nuke any less powerful.

I'm not disagreeing with you, if that's what you think I'm doing.

Nothing. Just a silly argument I started because eye insecurities.

Just wondering how a Hyuga character would keep pace in the RP.
Also... If Sagisō got the Tenseigan well... there really wouldn't be any point to her fighting anyone. In fact, it wouldn't even be a fight, just her playing around until the opponent died.

It's not even on the merit of the Tenseigan but purely on the fact that it grants Sage of Six Paths mode. With that she wouldn't even need her eyes to steamroll over everyone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's not even on the merit of the Tenseigan but purely on the fact that it grants Sage of Six Paths mode
wait then how come it doesn't say that in the wiki? All you really get is TSB. Yea that's super OP but still. Also if that was true then Sagiso = Naruto at Boruto Level XD

wait then how come it doesn't say that in the wiki? All you really get is TSB. Yea that's super OP but still. Also if that was true then Sagiso = Naruto at Boruto Level XD
The truth-seeking balls are almost synonymous with the Sage of Six Paths mode. Simply having the TSB grants you almost every ability granted by Sage of Six Paths mode; access to all nature transformations and almost immunity to all forms of ninjutsu(except senjutsu).

Oh, yea and she'd instantly reach to Naruto at Boruto level because the Tenseigan chakra cloak is on par with Naruto's KSM.

Hmmm, I might make character sheets for them later if I feel like I'm going to be using them throughout the RP, but for now, I'll just give them names.

Sagisō's Aunt - Hinagiku Hyūga
Sagisō's Cousin - Furījia Hyūga

of course, they're also named after flowers.

Hinagiku being the Daisy meaning Faith, and Furījia being the Freesia which means Childish/Immature (which is gonna be her personality).