• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk... on one hand: I don’t want to listen to you. On the other: even if I lose if I can push him overboard I might be able to expose his capabilities... so it’s a win win! For me only of course, or I might just get destroyed cuz I’m a trash rper
That’s a smart idea. Maybe Hashima provokes Kiro into using the lightning armor. He quickly destroys Hashima but in turn, he reveals his sharingan as well as his lightning arnor to everyone in the stadium.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That’s a smart idea. Maybe Hashima provokes Kiro into using the lightning armor. He quickly destroys Hashima but in turn, he reveals his sharingan as well as his lightning arnor to everyone in the stadium.
But Hashima isn’t mean enough to anger him. I’ll probably just stall long enough like Tomiko and then get rekt

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What am I saying? I’m the opposite of Taiyo. In real life and in RP I have the WORST luck. I’m fighting an electric guy... IN A SWAMP. One jutsu and I’m screwed! Why do my ideas always backfire on me...

Kai: *TRIGGERED* you should have had one by now!

Yeah Kai would Fight Sagiso again if she even mentioned that fight lol. His must pride wouldn’t take a hit

That’s more Zaku’s gig
You're making it sound like the fight needs to be mentioned~ She'll do it just to gloat but she might even attack with out of the blue. Not like they're from the same village or anything.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You're making it sound like the fight needs to be mentioned~ She'll do it just to gloat but she might even attack with out of the blue. Not like they're from the same village or anything.

Just saying if those words were actually said to Kai, he’d go ballistic lol. He has zero chill whatsoever and won’t hesitate to jump straight to murder. Its not like he considered Xenos people after all lol

Last edited:
Just saying if those words were actually said to Kai, he’d go ballistic lol. He has zero chill whatsoever and won’t hesitate to jump straight to murder. Its not like he considered Xenos people after all lol
Ahaha~ that makes two of us

I don't like how these exams are turning into a Kiro showcase.
No worries, it'll all be better after Sagisō defeats him :D

I hope so. Kiro went through Tomiko barley using his Sharingan and seems like he'll go through Hashima just as easily. Would like if if other characters had a legit chance to win this rather than just Kiro steamrolling everyone.

Not a grudge. Just paranoia that Kiro will never be in a position to actually lose in this RP. And he's at his weakest now and will only grow more OP as we progress. Like I said, just stupid paranoia due to jaded feelings of how the canon Uchiha was given unfair favoritism. It's stupid and my words should not be taken too seriously.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Watch Katsuo just steamroll everyone out of nowhere xD also I’m scared too of the armor already xD and the fact that it’s gonna keep growing along with all his other “cool” abilities is scary, but luckily I don’t see anyway for my characters to not be able to keep up.

That fact that Tomiko needed super-human endurance just to make her fight with Kiro even semi-interesting is not the best sign for my characters being able to keep up XD

But just gotta have faith that future power ups I have planned will be enough to keep pace with Kiro and other hax characters. We'll see how this tournament plays out before I make any judgement calls. Don't want to be unfair to everyone.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
If Taiyo and Kai met.
Taiyo: Hey
Kai: AWAY FROM ME XENO!
Taiyo: *teleport behind Kai
Kai: What....
Taiyo: Fire Release: Flashing Burst Style.
To be continued...