• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A Sharingan can’t see through the dust I don’t think. It doesn’t improve eyesight as much as the byakugan does. As far as visual acuteness goes, byakugan is always on top. Sharingan only lets you read movements better and allows use of a lot of other abilities

It's assumed that the Uchiha would've done that. You don't become Konoha's strongest clan by sitting under a rock while a massive event like the Chūnin exams takes place.

Though, the Sharingan doesn't carry x-ray vision like the Byakugan does so it's much easier to hide things from it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
  1. The user can see chakra, giving it colour in order to distinguish it by its composition and source.[19] Though not as capable in this regard as the Byakugan, it can see chakra through some (but not all) obstructions[20]and detect irregularities in a person's chakra flow, such as those caused by genjutsu influence.
I think dust could be considering a possible obstruction

Hmmm, it can see chakra...but to use solely the chakra alone to deduce the nature of a person Kekkei Genkai? I'd guess it's plausible if one were a sensory-type ninja with training on recognizing the chakra patterns unique to each kekkei genkai.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
According to Tobirama,"Special chakra sprouts inside their brains, which affects the optic nerve and produces a change in their eyes." I'm pretty sure an Uchiha would be able to notice this change with the Sharingan. Just saying, but if that doesn't matter then I'm out of things for my argument.

It could be any eye related jutsu, and that’s IF a sensory Uchiha was there, and that’s a stretch as it is. Byakugan, Sharingan, or even a jutsu that helps with eyesight. There’s many factors here

What do you mean? It’s chakra flow to the eyes, which no doubt is within their brain as well. And for an Uchiha to. It only be a sensory type, be using their Sharingan, AND find this difference is very unlikely

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
All I thought Azumi knew from Sagiso was that there was an Uchiha, tbh I never heard Sagiso saying that person was specifically Kiro, I believe.

Influential Clan, or just Hyuga clan? Wait, I guess you can consider Sarutobi Clan too
Influential Clan. You never know which bug on the wall could've been an Aburame Spy, and Clans like the Namikaze and Sarutobi, who've had members who either were or still are Hokage they'd probably also know. The Kekkei Genkai are protected to almost a ridiculous extent, so although the Mist protects Kiro in the sense that they won't try to kill him just so that no one outside of Konoha has the Sharingan, I doubt they'd be so clueless that something like a Sharingan/Byakugan or other such important Kekkei Genkai could hide right under their noses.

Bugs can’t see through smoke, let alone communicate it back to its controller lol. Most likely just the hyugga. Let’s say for now that those previously expressed characters only know, aside the hyugga clan. Sound good or no?

Bugs can’t see through smoke, let alone communicate it back to its controller lol. Most likely just the hyugga. Let’s say for now that those previously expressed characters only know, aside the hyugga clan. Sound good or no?
They can't see through smoke, but they can detect Chakra signatures...

Though that just brings us back to the argument of whether or not Dojutsu users have a unique chakra signature.

I'd assume they can tell he has a Kekkei Genkai, but they wouldn't know exactly which one. I guess only the Hyūga would know the exact technique.

Hmmm. Well, follow my thinking here for a minute.

Since the villages are sorta equivalent to nations they'd each have their own specials ops teams and clans like the real world equivalents of the FBI and CIA and all those agencies.

On the other hand, they'd also act with diplomatic relationships in mind. Since Kiro is a ninja from the Hidden Mist, then he's basically one of them and would receive their protection. They wouldn't be able to throw the bulk of their forces at him because that'd be the same as declaring war on the mist. They might, however, try to assassinate him. But once he gets back to the hidden mist he's basically untouchable.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmmm. Well, follow my thinking here for a minute.

Since the villages are sorta equivalent to nations they'd each have their own specials ops teams and clans like the real world equivalents of the FBI and CIA and all those agencies.

On the other hand, they'd also act with diplomatic relationships in mind. Since Kiro is a ninja from the Hidden Mist, then he's basically one of them and would receive their protection. They wouldn't be able to throw the bulk of their forces at him because that'd be the same as declaring war on the mist. They might, however, try to assassinate him. But once he gets back to the hidden mist he's basically untouchable.
Who said the Uchiha would kill Kiro once learning he has a Sharingan? Most likely they’ll try to bring him back like the Hyuga did with Sagiso

Who said the Uchiha would kill Kiro once learning he has a Sharingan? Most likely they’ll try to bring him back like the Hyuga did with Sagiso
Oh. Nah. Sagisō only feels kinship for the Hyūga, and by Hyūga I mean her Aunt and Cousin. She cares 0 about the rest of the clan, and even less about the Leaf Village itself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh. Nah. Sagisō only feels kinship for the Hyūga, and by Hyūga I mean her Aunt and Cousin. She cares 0 about the rest of the clan, and even less about the Leaf Village itself.
XD I didn’t expect Kiro to want to be with his clan. They’ll probably try to force it because something like it doesn’t make sense for an Uchiha to be in another village and it violates the protection of the Sharingan or some bs. Doesn’t matter cuz Kiro’s going to Orochimaru at the end of the day.

XD I didn’t expect Kiro to want to be with his clan. They’ll probably try to force it because something like it doesn’t make sense for an Uchiha to be in another village and it violates the protection of the Sharingan or some bs. Doesn’t matter cuz Kiro’s going to Orochimaru at the end of the day.
They could try to force it but he's with the Mizukage, and she could still bring him away since he's a member of the Mist. If she's determined to protect him then unless they're prepared to go head to head with the Mizukage herself he'll still be able to walk away untouched.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They could try to force it but he's with the Mizukage, and she could still bring him away since he's a member of the Mist. If she's determined to protect him then unless they're prepared to go head to head with the Mizukage herself he'll still be able to walk away untouched.
Would the Hyuga still try to take Sagiso even if like a Nadeshiko Village Head was there? Probably