• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know. I am not Retro.

Obito (Before he became nuts and the worst character) was a breath of fresh air among Uchiha by being actually positive and kinda a goof-ball. Compared to all the other "cool" brooders his clan is comprised of. But that's my opinion

Talking about how Kiro gets shipped with every Mist girl

Soul is all about ships XD

Would the Hyuga still try to take Sagiso even if like a Nadeshiko Village Head was there? Probably
The Head of Nadeshiko village isn't quite comparable in prestige to a Kage. The Uchiha Clan themselves wouldn't be able to do much since the other party represents the entire village and not just an individual clan. Unless the Hokage steps in then Kiro's going to waltz right out of the Village and the Uchiha won't be able to do much about it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai: she’s too pacifistic! No one can truly grasp my vision!
Kanshi: I will soon.... BUT FIRST I MUST KILLLLLL.

Also imagine after their political war where Kanshi stops being blood thirsty he gets chosen as the mizukage because him and Kai are the most politically gifted ninja there but Kanshi is more accepting with “xenos” xD he’d have his dream come true but do completely different things then he thought he would

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai is the kind to work things behind the scenes, and use Kanshi to try and further his agenda. Kai is still trying to tell Kanshi about how appallingly Xenos are, we’ll see where that goes lol.

Konoha didn't have that noticeable a bias for Sasuke when he was the last Uchiha among their clan. I mean Hiruzen and Sasuke were not BFFs.

Makes sense. Maybe Retro will explain?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Guys I just realized... KIROS OUR MARY SUE DUN DUN DUNN!!! Think about it: tragic backstory: check, special connections with powerful people: check, special abilities: check, fights against others are pretty easy: check, makes his own group besides normal people groups: check, Good looks: check.

Guys I just realized... KIROS OUR MARY SUE DUN DUN DUNN!!! Think about it: tragic backstory: check, special connections with powerful people: check, special abilities: check, fights against others are pretty easy: check, makes his own group besides normal people groups: check, Good looks: check.
Ehhhh, let's not throw around any accusations too hastily.

I missed a lot lel
Ahh I see. Raiku isn’t depressed. That makes sense. Wait, Kiro was still a girl magnet when he was innocent! I’m still confused @.@
Wdym by innocent? I would think that Raiku would be even better with the ladies considering his attitude is way better than Kiro’s.
Maybe because he’s the only Uchiha in the mist? That’s pretty big
Yep, the sharingan is basically a treasure to any other village so it would only make sense to take care of it.
Konoha didn't have that noticeable a bias for Sasuke when he was the last Uchiha among their clan. I mean Hiruzen and Sasuke were not BFFs.
That’s Konoha. If any other village had an Uchiha under their control, they would definitely want to treat them with care. Plus, Konoha has a very difficult relationship with the Uchiha and Sasuke even said himself that he felt ostracized from the village.

As for the rest of the stuff, I’ll be honest and say that I was a little hurt by the accusations. But I do see where it’s all coming from. However, I can argue against most of the points Nebby made, but I won’t cuz I don’t want to risk starting any arguments. However, the Kiro forming his own group bs did set me off a little as I remember shutting down that idea. I will say that Kiro does have his flaws and like Jacob said, it’s just to early in the story for all of them to be fleshed out. I guess all I can hope for is for you guys to faith in my writing. If not, then just tell me and I’ll drop Kiro’s character.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That won’t be necessary, and sure it’s cool to show off characters and have them be powerful but at the end of the day they are people too, with many sides and facing, some of which are dark or vulnerable. Basically we want to see more sides of Kiro, if possible. I think all of our characters need character development in one way or another :p it’s still the first arc after all

I missed a lot lel

Wdym by innocent? I would think that Raiku would be even better with the ladies considering his attitude is way better than Kiro’s.

Yep, the sharingan is basically a treasure to any other village so it would only make sense to take care of it.

That’s Konoha. If any other village had an Uchiha under their control, they would definitely want to treat them with care. Plus, Konoha has a very difficult relationship with the Uchiha and Sasuke even said himself that he felt ostracized from the village.

As for the rest of the stuff, I’ll be honest and say that I was a little hurt by the accusations. But I do see where it’s all coming from. However, I can argue against most of the points Nebby made, but I won’t cuz I don’t want to risk starting any arguments. However, the Kiro forming his own group bs did set me off a little as I remember shutting down that idea. I will say that Kiro does have his flaws and like Jacob said, it’s just to early in the story for all of them to be fleshed out. I guess all I can hope for is for you guys to faith in my writing. If not, then just tell me and I’ll drop Kiro’s character.

Dropping Kiro is a big exaggeration. Nobody wants that to happen, and I don't think Nebulix or anyone else wanted to hurt you with that. Just from an outside perspective all of Kiro's positive qualities and strengths have been highlighted and none of his limitations or character flaws have been to this point. It's too early in the RP to make any calls however as it is just the first arc, but I do trust your writing that in the future Kiro will be more of a fleshed out character and not be so overpowering/favorable compared to the rest of the cast.

Still think that the relationship with Mei is a bit much with no previous build up, but I am sure you have an idea for that and will trust that you know what you are doing. Either way don't take any offense to all this, just something to maybe keep in mind is all. I'm sure Kiro will be just fine :)

Because Lakos bad at genjutsu If the attack is similar to the anime one with the genjutsu at the stadium. Before that I'm going to send Lako to the toilet so he can take part in the chase instead of snoring at the stadium cuz of genjutsu

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD not really he’s like young óbito except better hair
Also yea sorry I hurt you it was mostly a joke besides he’s still my fav character. Though I do wanna see your points against my accusations, not to start an argument but purely out of curiousity.

Okay so I thought about it a little more and I have highlighted some of his flaws. A big one is that his lust for power allowed Orochimaru to give him the curse mark. Even further, Kiro will continue to rely on it and he will probably go to Orochimaru to learn more. He will be giving the villain exactly what they wanted while causing his own downfall. A Mary Sue type character would have found a way to avoid using the curse mark while finding another way to get stronger. They would most definitely not try to learn from Orochimaru. Kiro will literally be going down the wrong path because of this. Also, when Kiro takes part in the Uchiha Massacre, what’s gonna happen when he finds out that he was tricked by the Mist? He just killed most of his clan mates, the closest thing to family, and then he realized that it was wrong. That would cause Kiro to question himself and ultimately he will live a life full of regrets. Maybe he’ll choose vengeance against the Mist or he may even choose to stop fighting all together, not wanted to add anymore unneeded blood on his hands. By the time the final arc starts, Kiro would have gone through so much more that his outlook on life would have completely changed and he will have changed too. My mistake was that I did highlight too many positives with not enough enough negatives to compliment them at this early stage. But I think ultimately, with all these positives, his downfall would be even greater as those positives that he has will be used for all the wrong reasons.
XD not really he’s like young óbito.
Also yea sorry I hurt you it was mostly a joke besides he’s still my fav character. Though I do wanna see your points against my accusations, not to start an argument but purely out of curiousity.
I don’t know why any of the girls didn’t like Obito. I think it could be that he had Kakashi in his class and he was overly obnoxious but he was still way more cheerful than the rest of the Uchiha at a young age. As for those points, I wrote them all down and then I deleted them last night... but I’ll try and post them later if you really want them.

I knew it was mostly a joke too and I understood it as well cuz your tone from your previous posts weren’t indicating that you were complaining or anything. Plus, I don’t think you’re the type to purposefully through out serious accusations like that. *whisper* Also, try not to joke like that again cuz when you’re RPing with pro-Rpers, they don’t take this stuff lightly. *whisper* xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay so I thought about it a little more and I have highlighted some of his flaws. A big one is that his lust for power allowed Orochimaru to give him the curse mark. Even further, Kiro will continue to rely on it and he will probably go to Orochimaru to learn more. He will be giving the villain exactly what they wanted while causing his own downfall. A Mary Sue type character would have found a way to avoid using the curse mark while finding another way to get stronger. They would most definitely not try to learn from Orochimaru. Kiro will literally be going down the wrong path because of this. Also, when Kiro takes part in the Uchiha Massacre, what’s gonna happen when he finds out that he was tricked by the Mist? He just killed most of his clan mates, the closest thing to family, and then he realized that it was wrong. That would cause Kiro to question himself and ultimately he will live a life full of regrets. Maybe he’ll choose vengeance against the Mist or he may even choose to stop fighting all together, not wanted to add anymore unneeded blood on his hands. By the time the final arc starts, Kiro would have gone through so much more that his outlook on life would have completely changed and he will have changed too. My mistake was that I did highlight too many positives with not enough enough negatives to compliment them at this early stage. But I think ultimately, with all these positives, his downfall would be even greater as those positives that he has will be used for all the wrong reasons.

I don’t know why any of the girls didn’t like Obito. I think it could be that he had Kakashi in his class and he was overly obnoxious but he was still way more cheerful than the rest of the Uchiha at a young age. As for those points, I wrote them all down and then I deleted them last night... but I’ll try and post them later if you really want them.

I knew it was mostly a joke too and I understood it as well cuz your tone from your previous posts weren’t indicating that you were complaining or anything. Plus, I don’t think you’re the type to purposefully through out serious accusations like that. *whisper* Also, try not to joke like that again cuz when you’re RPing with pro-Rpers, they don’t take this stuff lightly. *whisper* xD
XD also yea I sort of do. Also I could think of a few ways to improve Kiro after the massacre... Have you figured out yet your response to that situation I talked about before? With Raiku?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Even if I wanted to make Raiku a girl magnet it's a bit too late considering a, you already got that role, b I never mentioned it before, c no girl OC from the Leaf would even have a trace of ever being attracted to him XD

Tragic Backstory: Okay... not every character with a tragic backstory is a Mary Sue. I could’ve made a character with a perfect backstory where nothing has gone wrong and they’re always in a good mood. Unfortunately that’s not my style. Plus, the backstory shouldn’t determine if a character is a Mary Sue cuz no matter what the backstory is, there isn’t enough evidence in just a backstory. Plus, nearly every character in Naruto had a tragic backstory, with that logic, you’re saying they’re all Mary Sues.
Special Connections: Let’s see, I don’t think you’re talking about Orochimaru cuz that would just nullify this point so it must be Mei. I think it’s just a combination of her generosity and the fact that being the only Uchiha in a village that would like the extra firepower would draw a lot of attention on you. Plus there’s a lot more on this topic I’ll delve into later down the storyline so plz be patient.
Special Abilities: Sharingan. I don’t know what else I can say here. Maybe Kiro shouldn’t have the sharingan?
Easy Fights: So against Taiyo and Kilka, they were both weakened and exhausted to the point where they were easily caught off guard. The fact that they didn’t expect the sharingan helped Kiro’s case. And let’s be honest here, I doubt any of the other characters would have had trouble with them. For Tomiko, let’s see, Tomiko broke his rib, caused him to activate his sharingan when he didn’t want to, kept getting back up no matter how many attacks Kiro threw at her. Let’s be honest here and say that if I didn’t say anything, Tomiko would’ve kept getting back up and Kiro would’ve lost cuz I was not gonna do the same thing. The only reason she stopped was cuz of Yasu intervening and even then... (insert deleted rant on Tomiko here). Basically thx Jacob cuz if it was a quick fight, then it would help this point.
Groups: No, that’s not happening.
Looks: Comes with the package of being an Uchiha. Too bad none of them actually use their looks.