• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I warned you... now I'm triggered at Taiyo... also Shen Lol? I always thought Kai was pretty cool and powerful and I still do

I said probably. It depends on what’s happening. No one is posting that much so I don’t see why Kiro should come now when no characters are interacting. I could have him interact with Mei, but that would be the only option unless something interesting happens with the other characters.

Introduced Minato, had Azumi say hi to Sagiso and highlighted what general thing Azumi was doing during the training without going into details of specific techniques.

Hope it works well enough for you guys. Took an eternity to make that XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi's cool expression, which she had prided herself on, had completly shattered when Sagiso managed to get inside her guard and give her a hug which as highlighted by Azumi's sudden but noticeable blush she had not been prepared for.

"I-I can understand that..." Azumi stuttered, as she focused on trying to regain her composure which was thankfully aided by Sagiso releasing the hug from her. Seems there was a side to Sagiso Azumi had not known as well as she should have, which was something she'd make a point to remember before she overheard Sagiso's desire to meet Azumi during the finals. Azumi had to admit, she shared that desire as she had great respect for Sagiso and always wanted to test what she could do against one of the great Dojutsu.

Speaking of Dojutsu, Sagiso mentioned someone else she desired to fight and Azumi had a fair guess of who she could have referred to. Kiro, who along with the Oto-nin who Azumi observed as part of some ceremony. Given what Orochimaru had hinted at concerning what Azumi's clone had seen, perhaps Kiro had perished due to the effects of...whatever that bite ended up doing. Though Azumi doubted that and knew it was best not to jump to conclusions.

"I believe you are referencing that Uchiha. Kiro his name, if I recall correctly." Azumi said to Sagiso, as she had to admit she also had a desire to fight the Uchiha. For Azumi, the Uchiha had been one of the trademark clans of Konoha along with the Hyuga so naturally she learned what she could of them along with other clans. Ironically the Hyuga and Uchiha in these finals had not been associated with Konoha but the fact remained Azumi desired to see how she measured up against strong members of their clans.

Though with Hashima's arrival, she had noticed the Uchiha had not arrived yet. Though again Azumi would hold off on judgement until later as there was still time for the other competitors to arrive in the waiting room.

It to nitpick, but didn’t Retro want to keep that hidden?

It to nitpick, but didn’t Retro want to keep that hidden?
Ya, that's why I milked the Hyūga clan card for that one, If I remember correctly he's used the Sharingan during the first section of the exams, and there's no way that would've escaped any of the proctors of observers. It's not too much of a secret at this point, though I could still see some people being caught off guard.

Sagiso was either fighting or Hospitalized during the time of the fight, so she couldnt have seen it :p plus dust was kicked up everywhere.
That's why I pulled the Hyūga clan card. Although Sagisō herself wouldn't have seen it, someone from the Hyūga Clan would've. The Four noble clans definitely have very large information networks, it'd be simple for any of the clans to investigate a genin and have some basic information on them.

I think all of the 'influential' clans would have information on the participating genin, even without having watched the matches.

Hyūga, Uchiha, Sarutobi, Namikaze, Nara, Aburame, etc.

Those clans that either are known to be powerful (Uchiha), or are excellent at gathering information (Hyūga, Aburame), or have members in very high positions (Namikaze, Sarutobi, Nara), it's pretty reasonable that all of them would've had information on the exam's participants.

I think all of the 'influential' clans would have information on the participating genin, even without having watched the matches.

Hyūga, Uchiha, Sarutobi, Namikaze, Nara, Aburame, etc.

Those clans that either are known to be powerful (Uchiha), or are excellent at gathering information (Hyūga, Aburame), or have members in very high positions (Namikaze, Sarutobi, Nara), it's pretty reasonable that all of them would've had information on the exam's participants.

Ah, I like the way you went with this, I didn’t even think about it. I bet if Kai was still in the exams, he would utilize the Yuki’s resources. Oh well lol.

Yes but I think the problem here is Azumi knowing, no?

Yes, but I suppose Sagiso told her

Well, think of it in more of a real-world situation.

For events of a scale comparable to the Chūnin exams, any set of Influential Families that actually have working brains, won't just sit there and stare at them dumbly. For a world that revolves around shinobi, the importance of Information can't be stressed enough. Even if Kiro had never left the village of the hidden mist, people in the Upper Echelon, e.i Kage's, clan leaders, anbu. They'd definitely know about his Sharingan because they'd definitely have spies or something in the other villages.

Unless some rather extreme measures were taken like he was confined to some underground training facility and never saw the light of day, then it's a given that some of his secrets would've been revealed. In a ninja world the saying 'The doors have eyes' is taken to the extreme.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm... yea but still. Come to think of it.... the Hyuga and Four Noble Clan card is a bit iffy... Senshu, which was confirmed to be there spectating with his clones was watching. So was Raiku, though his clone doesn't have enough chakra to activate a Sharingan, nor did he see the need to despite the dust. And the Byakugan although has better visual prowess then the normal Sharingan I believe, the Sharingan still has great visual prowess. Also Senshu has the Mangekyou Sharingan because a friend died in the Third Shinobi World War, so the prowess is even better. Just giving a bit of a reason for why the Hyuga card is a bit iffy. And if then Senshu or any other Uchihas watching activated their Sharingan and saw Kiro's, then I'm pretty sure during the timeskip they would've contacted him.

The hyugga’s eyes can even see through skin apparently Nebulix, so I think that the hyugga spectators are a good explanation. Most people wouldn’t have seen it, as Madoka and Zaku were watching the fight and didn’t seem to suspect too much.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sure, but I'm not talking bad about their eyesight. I'm just giving a reason if they did that then that could've also meant an Uchiha could've activated their Sharingan and see through the dust too. Also, it wouldn't make too much sense if a Hyuga activated their Byakugan because they wanted to see through the dust or because their suspicious or whatever and an Uchiha wouldn't do the same. At least imo