• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.....honestly expected to miss more XD

On a serious note, Sagisō will allow harem if Kiro doesn't like...fumble his way into it like a retard.

Personally, I want her to get buddy-buddy with Tayuya then force Tayuya onto Kiro because that sounds hilarious lmfao.

lemme tag @Godjacob just to make sure he sees this.

I mean, you are free to try? Honestly given the way the Kiro situation has worked out it would take an honest miracle for her to get to that stage. She doesn't hate Kiro in a cute Tsundere way but in a "I'd gladly leave you out to dry if it benefits me."

Byakugan can show the wielded if they’re under Genjutsu. No other dojutsu can do this or block genjutsu

Pretty sure the Sharingan has displayed this in the past.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*Realizes Retro has a Jinchuriki Oc in the Leaf*
Damos: Target Aquired
Taiyo:I mean sure but dont think that the leaf will just Keel over and let you vhave it. I mean maybe not all things considered...

Sagisō: She just needs to beat up the other wives and take her place as Empress among Concubines...obviously.
Taiyo:.........

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
.....honestly expected to miss more XD

I mean, you are free to try? Honestly given the way the Kiro situation has worked out it would take an honest miracle for her to get to that stage. She doesn't hate Kiro in a cute Tsundere way but in a "I'd gladly leave you out to dry if it benefits me."

Pretty sure the Sharingan has displayed this in the past.
Well that’s wrong

Byakugan can show the wielded if they’re under Genjutsu. No other dojutsu can do this or block genjutsu

One thing, both Itachi & Sasuke broke each other out of their Genjutsu with their Sharingan. So we know it can break Genjutsu. Genin Sasuke was able to figure out they were locked in a Genjutsu in the Forest of Death setting up the Naruto clone trap for the ones who cast it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Taiyo: Uhhh, Im pretty sure Orochimaru is definitely evil, I mean, he sent forces to invade the Leaf, who were peacfully doing their thing otherwise, and he corrupts people, plus he gives them weird curse marks. So sounds evil to me.
Orochimaru: *does evil stuff to everyone*
Tayuya: *gets saved from shitty life by him*

Tayuya: kidnapping should be legal

Sagisō: Right! Cause all those 14 years olds he keeps around him are only there for the Noblest of purposes. He's what? 60? Who knows? I wouldn't call our goal noble or anything, its simple motherhood.

Tayuya: It's stunning a ninja like you managed to make it this far, when the best comebacks you can make are tired jokes your average 12-year old finds funny.

Taiyo: Uhhh, Im pretty sure Orochimaru is definitely evil, I mean, he sent forces to invade the Leaf, who were peacfully doing their thing otherwise, and he corrupts people, plus he gives them weird curse marks. So sounds evil to me.

Tayuya: I mean the Leaf is a piece of shit. Those bastards have it coming, not that I personally care what moral alignment you give me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tayuya: It's stunning a ninja like you managed to make it this far, when the best comebacks you can make are tired jokes your average 12-year old finds funny.

Tayuya: I mean the Leaf is a piece of shit. Those bastards have it coming, not that I personally care what moral alignment you give me.
Leaf: *tries to create peace and stop wars* *gets called bastards and piece of shit*

Well wtf was I doing wrong