• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except Hidan is immortal. Damos is not.

Hidan also has a guaranteed death skill. Damos requires you to be exposed to rain. Hence how Kanshi is safe indoors

Which without Kakuzu is kinda useless given he is useless if you cut off his head or "disarm" him, which given he runs around with no armor and no other technique besides *swing scythe like a madman* is kinda easy. Honestly Yugito and Asuma's teacher should have made mince meat of this guy.

And his death technique requires a multi-step process. Damos just needs water to touch skin.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Which without Kakuzu is kinda useless given he is useless if you cut off his head or "disarm" him, which given he runs around with no armor and no other technique besides *swing scythe like a madman* is kinda easy. Honestly Yugito and Asuma's teacher should have made mince meat of this guy.

And his death technique requires a multi-step process. Damos just needs water to touch skin.

Worth noting everyone pokes fun of hidan for being laughably weak.

As deidara casually nukes the sand village, yet I don’t hear you calling that OP

Worth noting everyone pokes fun of hidan for being laughably weak.

As deidara casually nukes the sand village, yet I don’t hear you calling that OP

I mean yeah but he had utility despite being weak. Damos kinda steals his utility. Now all he has is his shockingly shitty immortality. Not like he is Ban from Seven Deadly Sins.

Again that's a trump card move. And really Deidara is a can of worms he actually has another technique I think is more bullshit than that (Microbombs).

I mean yeah but he had utility despite being weak. Damos kinda steals his utility. Now all he has is his shockingly shitty immortality. Not like he is Ban from Seven Deadly Sins.

Again that's a trump card move. And really Deidara is a can of worms he actually has another technique I think is more bullshit than that (Microbombs).

So that’s several trump card moves for deidara :/ and both of those are more effective than Damos’s Black rain technique

So that’s several trump card moves for deidara :/ and both of those are more effective than Damos’s Black rain technique

Again this isn't about Deidara. This is about Damos. His standard technique really kills Hidan making him even less impressive by comparison. If that was possible.

On the topic of his ability being OP or not is another can of worms. (Convo worms XD)

Again this isn't about Deidara. This is about Damos. His standard technique really kills Hidan making him even less impressive by comparison. If that was possible.

On the topic of his ability being OP or not is another can of worms. (Convo worms XD)

You could also say Sasori is an insta kill, as one scratch from him is lethal.

Or one bomb of several of Konans.

Or one nuke from deidara

Etc. Etc.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

really? We're talking about a very important part of the rp. That's called RP Discussion.

But not instant death. On contact, like the Curse or say the Black Rain. It's a different more cheeky category than simply letting poison (Which can be treated) or other methods kill you.
Treated by one specific old lady in one specific village who needed to make one specific cure for this one specific occasion :/ it’s basically death.

But not instant death. On contact, like the Curse or say the Black Rain. It's a different more cheeky category than simply letting poison (Which can be treated) or other methods kill you.
Well, hold your reservations for a bit.

There are two things I want to address.

One, that Shen's post only implied death. Whether the Mist Shinobi are dead or not is another question entirely, and judging by this post here;
It doesn’t eat away at the ground.

You will see soon what is truly happening to the mist shinobi soon enough biologically
Keyword there is biological.

I'm somewhat skeptical of this Black Rain being an instant death technique. The fact that it works on biological reaction means that it very likely isn't instant death unless it can immediately shut down vital organs.

Of course, it could still be an instant death. But I'm waiting for more insight into this jutsu.

Just saying it is possible. Besides there is always self harm on the poisoned area (Cutting off the flesh before it spreads) point is you have time and stuff to do something if it hits XD

Except Sasori can still use that attack indoors, and cover isn’t going to help XD. Neither will it against the Deidara nukes, konan explosion, pain destroying village push, Itachi’s Susannoo, etc

Well, hold your reservations for a bit.

There are two things I want to address.

One, that Shen's post only implied death. Whether the Mist Shinobi are dead or not is another question entirely, and judging by this post here;

Keyword there is biological.

I'm somewhat skeptical of this Black Rain being an instant death technique. The fact that it works on biological reaction means that it very likely isn't instant death unless it can immediately shut down vital organs.

Of course, it could still be an instant death. But I'm waiting for more insight into this jutsu.
I’m surprised your the first person to bring this up actually

TLRD Damos is a better Hidan across the board so why is he here other than to be Kakuzu's punching bag? He'll be the lame duck Akatsuki to deal with for whoever gets paired with that team in the final battles.

Hidan never belonged in the Akatsuki, let’s be honest with ourselves. They just ran out of ideas

Except Sasori can still use that attack indoors, and cover isn’t going to help XD. Neither will it against the Deidara nukes, konan explosion, pain destroying village push, Itachi’s Susannoo, etc

I mean Sakura straight up just dodges the needles tossed at her by Sasori (Yes it was her, Chiyo even said she stopped autoing Sakura's reactions at one point in the fight).

Either way it is utility with Hidan's technique more than which is more OP that is the thing here.

Welp, there went my surprised reaction at Damos. Oh well.
Why Mori out of all people? Katsuo or Tomiko would be more fun to fight

Yeah I don't get this fight Mori thing either. Katsuo should be the one people are eager to fight given of the three of them he is the only one with any reputation to speak of. Mori is an unknown and Tomiko's reputation is one of a failure XD

I mean he is a part of the Akatsuki. And rather than treat him as an in-universe joke we could work to present him more of a threat so that whoever beats him gets some reason to have any pride about it. But with Damos here there is no reason to even pretend to care.

That is also your opinion. He is still an immortal. Even in canon though it’s hard to justify him as even stronger than haku or zabuza. He was beast by Shikamaru. A chunnin. Meanwhile kakuzu, his partner, took the rest of team ino, naruto, and Kakashi combined to defeat.

That is also your opinion. He is still an immortal. Even in canon though it’s hard to justify him as even stronger than haku or zabuza. He was beast by Shikamaru. A chunnin. Meanwhile kakuzu, his partner, took the rest of team ino, naruto, and Kakashi combined to defeat.

Well in fairness Kakashi struggled with Hidan one vs. One when they fought and Shikamaru mainly beat him because he got that vile of Kakuzu's blood from Kakashi. Plus Shikamaru is a strategist who thinks a rank higher than he fights which given his style is all about thinking makes him dangerous.

Really who do you continue this idea Shikamaru sucks? You used it to discredit Tayuya earlier even if he has one of the best win/loss records in Naruto.

He has a point. Katsuo is a beast from what I've seen, Tomiko has left somewhat of an impression during the exams and Mori didn't even show up on time. If anything, some people might want to see how Tomiko improved rather than face the guy who seems to hate the world at the moment due to the abundance of water around

Tomiko lost every fight and Mori has wins over Reaver & Kiro (Though in isolation). To the public ninja Tomiko's reputation should be that of a joke XD

But Katsuo should have the greater interest.

I’m surprised your the first person to bring this up actually
keep letting things slip in the discussion and Zander and I will have your whole jutsu decoded by tmrw xD
I realised.

Kiro, Kyuu, Raiku. Quite the list already
Lel, I just say that to scare you. If Mori really took a fighting stance against Sagisō she'd probably just laugh at him while giving him an odd look.

Tomiko lost every fight and Mori has wins over Reaver & Kiro (Though in isolation). To the public ninja Tomiko's reputation should be that of a joke XD

But Katsuo should have the greater interest.
I still call that Kiro win complete and utter bullcrap, but that's a topic for a convo.

Shen, what on earth was that music? It was creepy and not at all nice at midnight!