• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, Does this answer your question Godjacob? You said that you were skeptical that Damos could beat the seven swordsman of the mist. But now that you know one of his techniques?

It is an interesting technique, that can either be really OP or blockable depending on what ones need to shield themselves from the rain. As far as the technique goes without context for the event I do like it a lot.

My issue is less "how" because I knew you'd come up with something but more than the event itself. Still doesn't sit right having an OC come in to slaughter an established power house and take out an Akatsuki member just to serve as a replacement. Screams self insert.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It is an interesting technique, that can either be really OP or blockable depending on what ones need to shield themselves from the rain. As far as the technique goes without context for the event I do like it a lot.

My issue is less "how" because I knew you'd come up with something but more than the event itself. Still doesn't sit right having an OC come in to slaughter an established power house and take out an Akatsuki member just to serve as a replacement. Screams self insert.

It’s just one of his techniques after all, but one that’s very difficult to deal with in a battlefield.

You read his backstory I sent you, you would realize how he isn’t a self insert, he’s an entirely different animal altogether

You read his backstory I sent you, you would realize how he isn’t a self insert, he’s an entirely different animal altogether

Indeed I did. But even with that context it still comes off that way to me. Since it is still an OC that came in, kicked the Swordsmen butt with this among other tricks and replaced Kisame. But those topics can be discussed in private.

Either way he is here and made a good first showing. Which is what counts.

Had the same thought.
I'm wondering if it's actually within the 5 Nature Transformations, but honestly, my gut feeling is telling me it isn't.

It feels more like it could be Yin Release, or that its a custom Kekkei Genkai. Custom jutsu can be annoying to figure out lel.

The Black Rain that exists within Water Style doesn't have this effect...but maybe it'll another variant of Water Style?

I'll need to figure it out during the fight, I guess.

Who was Kakuzu's partner before Hidan?
Screenshot_20190318-181016.png
never mind I found out

Hmmm, gotcha.

Question about this technique though.

It's actually rain, yet? It comes from a cloud and can thus be dealt with by dealing with the cloud?

To auto to you to island Alpha, which I did lol. Now you get to go to island beta.

Had the same thought.

Good question! Yes it does come from a cloud, but how the cloud formed so quickly and is substinable is something else entirely

Stellar job with the post though and especially with the OST. The music was the perfect touch to cement the mood of his entrance.

I'ma need to check his character sheet again to scan this guy.

yea i actually heard it unlike with other songs

Haha thanks! I had a long time to think about the soundtrack used and spent about a good month searching for one before I found this one. The perks of waiting 8 months XD

No need to leave yourself in the open. Probably slip into the forest or something. You should be expecting Team Iwa to pop up. Preferably I'd want to get Sagisō over there before that happens, but we'll see.
Well if Team Kiro goes inwards, we could make it where they meet up with Sagisō. If either Shura or Sagisō uses their byakugan, they could also find the other.

I also need to know a few things about the scene.

Does the black rain eat away at the ground?

Are there any other effects against the Mist shinobi? Is it just the black veins? or Perhaps does it absorb their chakra?

It doesn’t eat away at the ground.

You will see soon what is truly happening to the mist shinobi soon enough biologically