• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Naughty, Naughty child!

Well, if you screw up its on you. You should know for a fact that any attempt to leave will result in another team immediately finding and intercepting you. It's better to not try for now and put the team in the best situation for battle i.e. meeting up with team Kakashi.
Honestly, I’m not sure how anyone is scared of kyuu

For the record the Mist's slow pace hurts me cause I really wanted to sick Oto on them but I couldn't have Aisha's nose be believably that strong to stretch outside the island XD
Hey, waiting on @universoul but I am as active as I can possibly be with them lol

They're stalking team kakashi so like, where ever you go they go.

We never decided this, but i’ll Consider it

Honestly, I’m not sure how anyone is scared of kyuu
Right? Aren't I the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Apart from my little sister of course, but you've never seen her.
Hey, waiting on @universoul but I am as active as I can possibly be with them lol
@Swirled
We never decided this, but i’ll Consider it
Lmao. Team Mist has been right next to team Kakashi for like the past month RL time. What else if not stalking?

why's kiro in team hina?
Hina: *Holds Kiro's leash* Does this answer your question?
Hama would have allowed it, being her Hama self lol.

Though if you ever tried it with Kai, there would be dead Xenos
I mean, Hina would've allowed it too. Sagiso would do it just to piss Kai off though.
Bed-crawling?
Slipping from your own bed to someone else's in the middle of the night.
Kiro: *shrugs* Bully me if you want, it can’t be that bad.

Well that’s a RIP.
HA!

My original plan has been for Hina and Sagiso to split up, take the form of the Jinchuriki and then lure teams back into an ambush. They were light and fast and the Byakugan would help them navigate properly.

But then we had terrible communication and you guys followed Sagiso instead of staying put and then the whole plan exploded into ashes before it even started lmfao.

I was literally not even trying to get the Jinchuriki.
Our leader wasn’t even trying to complete this mission smh I’ll have Kiro give a full report to Tsunade detailing exactly why they came back empty handed. Then again, they might come back with Mori after Kiro beats him.
Hina: *sends Kiro a bucket* You can bathe with that while you're in prison.
Kiro: *looks at timeline* Try again. I was already out of the prison before the mission.

My original plan has been for Hina and Sagiso to split up, take the form of the Jinchuriki and then lure teams back into an ambush. They were light and fast and the Byakugan would help them navigate properly.

But then we had terrible communication and you guys followed Sagiso instead of staying put and then the whole plan exploded into ashes before it even started lmfao.
It was a good plan, but no one followed it

Our leader wasn’t even trying to complete this mission smh I’ll have Kiro give a full report to Tsunade detailing exactly why they came back empty handed. Then again, they might come back with Mori after Kiro beats him.

Kiro: *looks at timeline* Try again. I was already out of the prison before the mission.
Bold assumption my friend, I haven't spent those three months doing nothing.