• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I object cuz that would make no sense.
Ah, it makes more narrative sense than them randomly finding Hina and then yeeting out.

I think it seems a bit too plot pushed for everything to just fall into their lap like that.

Plus I want this mission to fail.
Because the jinchuriki is on alpha
we take the jinchuriki with us...of course xD

Ah, it makes more narrative sense than them randomly finding Hina and then yeeting out.

I think it seems a bit too plot pushed for everything to just fall into their lap like that.

Plus I want this mission to fail.

we take the jinchuriki with us...of course xD
Kyuu, look at the map and tell me how they won’t run into Hina if they go that way. I guess I’m against you as well cuz I want the mission to succeed. There’s no way Shura would miss Hinagiku with the byakugan if they go towards Alpha from their current position.

Kyuu, look at the map and tell me how they won’t run into Hina if they go that way. I guess I’m against you as well cuz I want the mission to succeed. There’s no way Shura would miss Hinagiku with the byakugan if they go towards Alpha from their current position.
They're above Hinagiku (she's on the east side of the Island and Shura wants them to go north)

So them going north, to Beta, actually puts them farther way from her. That doesn't matter though, cause she'll see them while they're crossing.

I don't plan to have her away for too long. As an even bigger bonus, she'll have Kakashi's team with her.

:T

Obey Me!!!

They're above Hinagiku (she's on the east side of the Island and Shura wants them to go north)

So them going north, to Beta, actually puts them farther way from her. That doesn't matter though, cause she'll see them while they're crossing.

I don't plan to have her away for too long. As an even bigger bonus, she'll have Kakashi's team with her.

:T

Obey Me!!!
And how does Shura not see her? Well if he does, Hina could send one of those signals letting them know to go to the other island.

And how does Shura not see her? Well if he does, Hina could send one of those signals letting them know to go to the other island.
Shura never specified the range his Byakugan extended to, and I don't really recall him looking for her either lol. If he swept the entire island with the Byakugan he'd definitely spot her though. But he hasn't.

The thing is, Hina knows where they are, but they don't know where she is. You need to get off the island though cause...now that you have the Jinchuriki...why would you stay?

The thing is, Hina knows where they are, but they don't know where she is. You need to get off the island though cause...now that you have the Jinchuriki...why would you stay?
Oh and another thing, Team Kiro was originally near the middle of the island. It’s the reason why the Sound didn’t find them yet. Otherwise if they were already near the edge, Shen wouldn’t have had to edit his post.

Oh and another thing, Team Kiro was originally near the middle of the island. It’s the reason why the Sound didn’t find them yet. Otherwise if they were already near the edge, Shen wouldn’t have had to edit his post.
Oh, their locations on the island aren't exactly accurate. The only one at the edge is Hina.

I don't know exactly where (on the island) the other teams are, just that they're on the island, so I just threw them anywhere.

This is like the first time I’ve disobeyed you Kyuu. It’s kinda scary lel
Naughty, Naughty child!

Well, if you screw up its on you. You should know for a fact that any attempt to leave will result in another team immediately finding and intercepting you. It's better to not try for now and put the team in the best situation for battle i.e. meeting up with team Kakashi.

Oh, their locations on the island aren't exactly accurate. The only one at the edge is Hina.

I don't know exactly where (on the island) the other teams are, just that they're on the island, so I just threw them anywhere.
I’m actually gonna switch my stance on this if that’s the case. It would be better actually if Team Kiro got to Team Iwa first. So that way they could start their battles before the other teams arrive.

This is not a surrender btw, I just thought about it from another angle XD

How I see as a solution is that Shura thinks the best course of action would be to put some distance between them and the enemy
Don’t bother. It would be faster if you just auto them to Beta. We don’t need a bunch of responses for these little things.
Hina: *sips tea* So this is what happens when I'm not around.
Kiro was technically the one who led them to the jinchuriki. Thanks to Koopa’s brilliant work, Shura was the one who found her lel

Don’t bother. It would be faster if you just auto them to Beta. We don’t need a bunch of responses for these little things.

Kiro was technically the one who led them to the jinchuriki. Thanks to Koopa’s brilliant work, Shura was the one who found her lel
Hina: *squints* You play a dangerous game boy.

Hinagiku

The three rogues had been a minor hiccup in her path, but merely that. Having wasted some time in combat, she now needed to redouble her movements. She knew that her team would attempt to leave the island eventually, so the best place to be would be the island's shore. If they attempted to leave at any point in time, she'd notice them.

She'd chosen the eastern shore, and she loitered on the beaches. Discarding her shoes to wiggle her toes in the sand, she noticed something other than her team approaching. Although the party was equally un-hostile, she hadn't been expecting them to catch up so soon.

Smiling lightly, she welcomed team Kakashi as they sailed in. Her smile, however, grew stiff when she noticed a missing member -her daughter.
@Godjacob