• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Can you give me some time pls XD
Aha fair enough
Itachi and Shisui means the massacre can’t happen. Shen also brought up his concerns about them being alive near the endgame as well. This means they’ll likely be dealt with beforehand.
Yeah, they should be dealt with before big threats come

Which means the clans all know. Or all the relevant ones among the clan given they know it.
Since the Clans are involved in political decision making, and all those people know about Root, then yea they should know.

I read the Wiki entry on Root, and while their top-priority was secrecy, they were an Open secret to those in power like the Kage and the elders. It was only after the Uchiha Downfall that Hiruzen Officially disbanded them, but they remained an underground power who acted autonomously from Konoha.

Furthermore, just because the Clans know of Root doesn't mean they know what Root does. Some of the missions Root carries out are done through Brainwashing, and information is tightly restricted by Danzo's curse mark.

Since the Clans are involved in political decision making, and all those people know about Root, then yea they should know.

I read the Wiki entry on Root, and while their top-priority was secrecy, they were an Open secret to those in power like the Kage and the elders. It was only after the Uchiha Downfall that Hiruzen Officially disbanded them, but they remained an underground power who acted autonomously from Konoha.

Furthermore, just because the Clans know of Root doesn't mean they know what Root does. Some of the missions Root carries out are done through Brainwashing, and information is tightly restricted by Danzo's curse mark.

Eh, just feels like you are cutting Danzo's knees by taking any secrecy away from them and making is public gossip among the clan heads.

Casting a hard, but knowing look to the other clan heads she resumed, "I'm sure you know how Danzo operates, and I -for one- don't want all my Jonin gone while Danzo's root lurks around. We can't risk internal strife now since all the Kage are already aware of how bad our situation is and making it any worst is inviting another invasion. If all our experienced ninjas are out combating Orochimaru Danzo will sweep through us without resistance, by force if he needs to. Sending out the Jonin simply isn't an option at this moment."

She paused once again to allow the sheer weight of those words to sink in.

"When Fugaku arrives we'll discuss exactly how many teams to send out and how to equip them. I don't want too many of them dying to stupidity."

Made an open declaration about their existence in the meeting. It is a known "secret."

Of which there are only these two
Casting a hard, but knowing look to the other clan heads she resumed, "I'm sure you know how Danzo operates, and I -for one- don't want all my Jonin gone while Danzo's root lurks around.

Those old Root rumors were right on his mind, and even if they were on the same side it was a bit curious. If not troubling...

I mean, either way I don't think it'd affect me too much because I have a feeling Retro controlling Danzo would like to avoid messing with the Hyūga Clan unless he's confident he can snoop around right under my nose lol.
Even if I was confident in a plan to undermine the Hyūga, I’d feel like I would be betraying you on so many levels. So I probably wouldn’t do it.

Nah cuz if I was being serious and took some time to plan stuff behind your back, I’d have it where there would be nothing you could do to save the Hyūga. Doing dirty stuff like that would make feel guilty, just like during the Azumi fight.

Hey man that fight was my fault just as much as it was yours. Got so worried over "winning" after the Tomiko fight I did you dirty with the water clone ruse. Don't say it was all you...

You know, it's this IRL mind games thing and what not that may be the biggest reason I simply cannot get fully into this RP. Much as I like characters and the work done on it but it is far more stress than fun ^^'
It turns us into enemies when we should actually be working together to build a better story. Not saying the story is bad but we also don’t know how things can turn out.

You know, it's this IRL mind games thing and what not that may be the biggest reason I simply cannot get fully into this RP. Much as I like characters and the work done on it but it is far more stress than fun ^^'
well, it wouldn't be IRL but in RP, and there wouldn't really be any need to outsmart anyone. We could simply discuss how it could go and then orchestrate.
It turns us into enemies when we should actually be working together to build a better story. Not saying the story is bad but we also don’t know how things can turn out.
Well, fair enough point.

I usually don't think this much when it comes to planning

Which is how I did this RP....to begin with. Then Kenji got decimated by Sagiso and Tomiko got crippled back to back so I had to adapt and change. Growing experience...

Now I analyze every single move to try and think of the best counters and what not cause otherwise I just fail. Lot of worry over what they will do and stress and yeah...

I think I have the most fights in the RP as it stands now. It's not good experience but it is experience XD
Nai. Nai.

Think of your OCs like actually RP characters. One is a Warrior, one is a Mage, one is an Assassin, another an Archer.

What you need is individual experience on all of them. You'll notice that among my Ocs Wyst uses the spear a lot and then Gwenrhian does the same thing, Furījia does the same thing. Meluse attacks with flexibility and glancing blows and Sagisō does the same thing. In fact, most if not all of my characters are quick female who use a flexible battle style with pole-arms as a weapon of choice.

What you need is repeated experience with your character to see how people react to them.

Experience with the fighting-style is what you need.