• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiku: *Jumps off boat for no reason*
Damn it kyuu stop playing with me XD

lmfao, twas just a joke.

Hinagiku

The three rogues had been a minor hiccup in her path, but merely that. Having wasted some time in combat, she now needed to redouble her movements. She knew that her team would attempt to leave the island eventually, so the best place to be would be the island's shore. If they attempted to leave at any point in time, she'd notice them.

She'd chosen the eastern shore, but even as she loitered on the beaches. Discarding her shoes to wiggle her toes in the sand, she noticed something other than her team approaching. Although the party was equally un-hostile, she hadn't been expecting them to catch up so soon.

Smiling lightly, she welcomed team Kakashi as they sailed in. Her smile, however, grew stiff when she noticed a missing member -her daughter.

there ya go. Island safe and sound.

@kyuukestu @Godjacob I would like to know more about your Sagiso and Azumi side plot concerning that corrupt clan thing
Azumi is doing so retribution against Nobles who abuse their power to oppress the Minor Nations.

I plan to have Sagisō get seriously injured during one of her missions though, and she'll get nursed back to health by some passing Nobles. To repay their kindness she might stay there for a while as a body-guard/maid. The Noble clan that rescues Sagisō could also have a corrupt side that would attract Azumi's ire. With Sagisō there protecting them, it makes a good scene for a Sagisō-Azumi battle.

You're the Chūnin ain't ya? Get to it!

@Retro Master , @Godjacob

If you've got no complaints we can also yeet your team north.

I believe after that an interaction with Team Iwa will be most logical.

I'll have Sagisō yeet north as well, so we can meet up there.

While we deal with team Iwa all the other teams can slowly arrive and we can get to killing each other.
If you’re gonna auto them up North, I don’t mind. It would help things process faster tbh

Azumi is doing so retribution against Nobles who abuse their power to oppress the Minor Nations.

I plan to have Sagisō get seriously injured during one of her missions though, and she'll get nursed back to health by some passing Nobles. To repay their kindness she might stay there for a while as a body-guard/maid. The Noble clan that rescues Sagisō could also have a corrupt side that would attract Azumi's ire. With Sagisō there protecting them, it makes a good scene for a Sagisō-Azumi battle.
May I suggest taking the corrupt noble concept a step further and have them do some shady business? This way there's the possibility of the bigger nation sending undercover spies to investigate leading to more possible interesting encounters

I need to pan out all the benefits I can get.

Once this Christmas event ends I'll have two Clans and then some's worth of forces to work with.

Pharmaceuticals will provide adequate revenue...

@Godjacob here are Hina's terms. She'll approach the Leader of the Nara and Aburame. She wants access to the Nara's Forest and herbs as well as Nara who are extremely skilled in fine-tuned manipulation of the Shadow Weaving Jutsu. In fact, she'll even offer to marry several Hyūga into the Nara Clan under the condition that they learn Shadow Weaving.

From the Aburame, she wants them to manage the Nara forest and use their bugs to boost agricultural quality and quantity.

With the Aburame culturing the herbs, and the Nara's shadow weaving to create weight-less tools and the Hyūga's Byakugan to act as a cellular-level microscope, we can begin research and mass production of herbs and medicine.

50-30-20 ; Hyūga; Nara; Aburame as a fixed percentage to how profits are split.

I need to pan out all the benefits I can get.

Once this Christmas event ends I'll have two Clans and then some's worth of forces to work with.

Pharmaceuticals will provide adequate revenue...

@Godjacob here are Hina's terms. She'll approach the Leader of the Nara and Aburame. She wants access to the Nara's Forest and herbs as well as Nara who are extremely skilled in fine-tuned manipulation of the Shadow Weaving Jutsu. In fact, she'll even offer to marry several Hyūga into the Nara Clan under the condition that they learn Shadow Weaving.

From the Aburame, she wants them to manage the Nara forest and use their bugs to boost agricultural quality and quantity.

With the Aburame culturing the herbs, and the Nara's shadow weaving to create weight-less tools and the Hyūga's Byakugan to act as a cellular-level microscope, we can begin research and mass production of herbs and medicine.

50-30-20 ; Hyūga; Nara; Aburame as a fixed percentage to how profits are split.

This....sounds really biased in favor of the Hyuga. All the Nara get are some Hyuga women and the Aburame get literally nothing :p

Yeah, in exchange for valuable herbs from the Nara's sacred forests and their Shadow Weaving Jutsu. The may get the least amount of cash but the Hyuga were already way wealthier than either of those two.
Congrats on 32k and don't let Shen fool you, they're just gardeners and I'm offering payment as a percentage. I could easily buy them from you at the market price and you wouldn't make anywhere near the level of profits I'm offering.

If you want to reject the deal that's fine, the Nara and Aburame were simply the most convenient way of going about it.

Congrats on 32k and don't let Shen fool you, they're just gardeners and I'm offering payment as a percentage. I could easily buy them from you at the market price and you wouldn't make anywhere near the level of profits I'm offering.

If you want to reject the deal that's fine, the Nara and Aburame were simply the most convenient way of going about it.

I get the gardening work but it is more the Shadow Weaving Jutsu knowledge that concerns me.

I get the gardening work but it is more the Shadow Weaving Jutsu knowledge that concerns me.
Well, we could instead pay the Nara clan a 'training fee' and allow them to place curse seals and the like restricting the transfer of Jutsu and its knowledge. We could make it official and invite other Clan heads as a witness to the fact that the Hyūga won't try to undo these seals.

Well, we could instead pay the Nara clan a 'training fee' and allow them to place curse seals and the like restricting the transfer of Jutsu and its knowledge. We could make it official and invite other Clan heads as a witness to the fact that the Hyūga won't try to undo these seals.

Possibly. I would prefer also if the Hyuga shared a jutsu with the Nara in an equivalent exchange type of thing. Least this is a start for talking.

Who exactly among the Hyuga would get this jutsu knowledge? Sagiso?

Possibly. I would prefer also if the Hyuga shared a jutsu with the Nara in an equivalent exchange type of thing. Least this is a start for talking.

Who exactly among the Hyuga would get this jutsu knowledge? Sagiso?
Hmmm, we could offer to train Nara in the Gentle Fist as an exchange.

They wouldn't be able to properly use any of the Hyūga's Hiden techniques without the Clan's two Kekkei Genkai...

OH! They can learn the Protective 8 Trigrams. Yes, that one can be learned without the Byakugan.

We can trade that for Shadow Weaving.

Of course not. Why would I do that? This is purely for business, so I wasn't gonna have any named Hyūga Learn it.

Hmmm, we could offer to train Nara in the Gentle Fist as an exchange.

They wouldn't be able to properly use any of the Hyūga's Hiden techniques without the Clan's two Kekkei Genkai...

OH! They can learn the Protective 8 Trigrams. Yes, that one can be learned without the Byakugan.

We can trade that for Shadow Weaving.

Alright, this sounds slightly better than the original proposition. If nothing else. Though the Aburame might feel jipped given they'd be working the fields and get no jutsu out of this.

Of course not. Why would I do that? This is purely for business, so I wasn't gonna have any named Hyūga Learn it.

I mean let's be honest you can't say I am wrong to not presume this was a work around to have Sagiso pick up a new trick to add to her arsenal for you to experiment with. Even if that is not your intent.

Btw, if anyone wants to make a deal with Danzo, he just requires support or your clan to turn a blind eye to his actions ;)

I think the problem with Danzo is kyuu kinda made his whole Root think and underworkings public knowledge to all of the clan heads already. Given their original meeting when I controlled him so him making deals with anyone is gonna be really tricky.

Alright, this sounds slightly better than the original proposition. If nothing else. Though the Aburame might feel jipped given they'd be working the fields and get no jutsu out of this.
They're just the Gardeners. Why would they get a Jutsu out of this? Money is more than enough. We're actually hiring them to tend the fields after all.

I mean let's be honest you can't say I am wrong to not presume this was a work around to have Sagiso pick up a new trick to add to her arsenal for you to experiment with. Even if that is not your intent.
Uhhhh...

such little faith you have in me?

I don't think shadow possession would do well with Sagisō.

I think the problem with Danzo is kyuu kinda made his whole Root think and underworkings public knowledge to all of the clan heads already. Given their original meeting when I controlled him so him making deals with anyone is gonna be really tricky.
He's shown walking up to clan heads and saying, I want this guy to join root

How the hell isn't root public knowledge to them!?