• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Actually, Sasuke was attacked against his will and given the curse mark XD.

Yeah. There’s no turning back at this point. Orochimaru has patience, but don’t think it lasts forever. After all, he sent Absurd after Katsuo, what do you think he would do to Kiro?
he would do? Lol more like he is doing or did you forget you already sent out your jinchuriki?

Kiro might not have but Retro should have known perception of a guy who gets a Curse Mark from the sound so gleefully might not be the best lol
Getting the curse mark and betraying a village are two different things though. I understand if you feel Kiro is unloyal scum for following the Sound during the escape arc but his reasoning for getting the cursed seal shows his intention wasn’t to turn evil or betray his village. Sure getting it for self-gain isn’t that good of a look but he didn’t receive the conditions until later on. And even after he received the conditions, he was still against the idea of joining the Sound at first.

Tsk, he needed his girlfriend to bail him out of this. He doesn’t have any power to himself. Zaku was about to give chase to the genin when a hand gripped his shoulder. He looked behind him to see Orochimaru, who he had been looking for. Still in his disguise as a sound jounin, he smiled that unique smile only Orochimaru could do.

“That’s quite enough Zaku.” He said with his silky smooth voice.

“S-Sensei!”

“Don’t get so worked up. I’m quite surprised that you’ve made it this far. I’m pleased. In fact, I have a little surprise for you when we get back~”

Zaku’s eyes widened, and then his shoulders relaxed after the initial shock wore off. He nodded his head. Orochimaru was acting off, he never showed this much interest since..that day.
As one of the medics patched him up, Kiro listened in to the conversation between the two genin. Tomiko, like Kiro expected, did not want to give just yet. In fact, Kiro reached for a kunai when he noticed that Tomiko glared at him with what seemed like a killer intent and started to come towards him. Kiro was about to prepare to defend himself when the other girl, Madoka, stood in front of her, catching Tomiko as she suddenly fell unconscious.

Kiro couldn’t help but let out a small smirk as he knew what that meant. He looked in Zaku’s direction when he spoke what was in Kiro’s mind. Then he turned to Guy when he finally called the match. “Finally.” Kiro let out a sigh of relief as he looked at Tomiko before she was taken away. Then he looked at Yasu, wanting to condemn him for his actions. Instead of the satisfaction of knocking her out himself, she was saved by her boyfriend. It made him sick just looking at the way he cared for her. This was the chunin exams, there wasn’t supposed to be this type friendliness going around.

Kiro was about to stand up and say something when Yasu decided to respond to Zaku’s comment. Kiro watched silently as Zaku blasted Yasu with comeback of his. Kiro liked Zaku’s attitude, especially since he just shut Yasu down. He would’ve really liked to have seen Zaku kill Yasu right there. It would’ve been the perfect karma for him since he blocked Kiro’s own killshot on Tomiko. The fight between Zaku and Yasu seemed to be something that would be worth watching.

Madoka, having a cooler head than the rest of them pointed out the fact that should just save their energy for the finals. Kiro would’ve liked to see a battle to the death right now, but it looked like their battle would have to wait.

The medical ninja who was treating Kiro said that his injury would take time to heal. The healing allowed him to be more mobile but he would have to go the hospital for the next few days for better treatment.

When Yasu left, Kiro finally stood up and looked in Zaku and Madoka direction with his usual calm expression. It was calm until he felt a shiver through his spine as he looked at the jonin who appeared behind Zaku. Kiro noticed how quickly the jonin was able to calm Zaku down. The jonin looked so familiar that Kiro swore he had seen him just a few days ago. The voice also helped his case. It wasn’t the exact same but it was close enough. ‘No way, that can’t be him.’ Kiro did his best to control his thoughts as he looked at Zaku, then back at Orochimaru. He clenched his fists as flashbacks of his fight with the grass ninja went through his mind. He remembered when the ninja’s skin peeled off to reveal...

Kiro slightly grinned as he finally understood. ‘So that’s how it is...’ Kiro looked Orochimaru directly in his eyes to let him know he knew who he was.

Orochimaru stares back at the Uchiha, not any hesitation nor mercy in his eye. They both knew that’s Orochimaru wasn’t who he said he was, but the Sannin knew that Kiro wouldn’t go off telling other people. He licked his lips as he brought his mouth to Zaku’s ear.

“What do you know of the Uchiha?”

Zaku was a bit surprised at the question. What? And Uchiha? Was he referring to Tomiko or...Kiro. Now that he had thought about it, Yasu did mention his eyes earlier, that’s when it clicked. Kiro was an uchiha. He tried not to make eye contact with the genin in question and responded ever so quiet.

“Not much, we didnt exchange words too often. Just what I’ve seen in the fight. He’s a capable fighter i’ll Tell you that.”

“Hmmm....this I know firsthand.” Orochimaru Leered. “Follow my lead.”

What does he mean by that? No later he thought this, Orochimaru went past him and toward Kiro. He did his signature smile as he looked down at the freshly fought genin.

“I may recommend you for Chunin when the time comes.” Orochimaru said stroking his chin. “The sound takes interest in your fighting prowess.”

Zaku walked up next to rochimaru and put his hands on his hips with a smirk, going along with Orochimaru

Hmmm, yea Kiro was totally in the Blind.

Retro would've known, but again he didn't plan to leave the Mist so early lol. Situations exceeded his expectations, and I can understand that.

Yeah. There’s no turning back at this point. Orochimaru has patience, but don’t think it lasts forever. After all, he sent Absurd after Katsuo, what do you think he would do to Kiro?

That's a very good point...now I just need to enlighten Kiro to this point and he might even willingly stay with Konoha.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Getting the curse mark and betraying a village are two different things though. I understand if you feel Kiro is unloyal scum for following the Sound during the escape arc but his reasoning for getting the cursed seal shows his intention wasn’t to turn evil or betray his village. Sure getting it for self-gain isn’t that good of a look but he didn’t receive the conditions until later on. And even after he received the conditions, he was still against the idea of joining the Sound at first.

The fact that the seal whispers to you subconsciously inklings to join Orochimaru , like a logic plague of sorts helps with this fact

Nah, he's "unloyal" because he betrayed both sides and seemed to swing wherever was most convenient for him to save face which is fine but a trait people are gonna call out of him even if it wasn't his intention.

I mean you have to admit it is shaky to just expect Kiro to get the Curse Mark and avoid having to actually tie into loyalty to the Sound. Kinda screwing the system/costs of actually having it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sneaking into the Leaf wouldn't be an issue for him, but sneaking out with a Baby is an entirely different issue lol
just body flicker outside the uchiha section and then when you reach the body guards just karate chop their necks to knock them out like sasuke did in the filler tsukuyomi

Nah, he's "unloyal" because he betrayed both sides and seemed to swing wherever was most convenient for him to save face which is fine but a trait people are gonna call out of him even if it wasn't his intention.

I mean you have to admit it is shaky to just expect Kiro to get the Curse Mark and avoid having to actually tie into loyalty to the Sound. Kinda screwing the system/costs of actually having it.

Don’t worry, he hasn’t screwed the system. The system is just catching up

Yeah, I understand that first part.

For the curse mark though, I repeatedly stated in RP and out that it wasn’t his intention to be loyal to the Sound. Just because Kiro accepts the seal doesn’t mean he wants what comes with it. I fully expect the consequences of tricking Orochimaru to eventually come. That’s why I was hesitant on Kiro revealing his disloyalty to the Sound in the first place. Cuz I know what would happen if he did.

For the curse mark though, I repeatedly stated in RP and out that it wasn’t his intention to be loyal to the Sound. Just because Kiro accepts the seal doesn’t mean he wants what comes with it. I fully expect the consequences of tricking Orochimaru to eventually come. That’s why I was hesitant on Kiro revealing his disloyalty to the Sound in the first place. Cuz I know what would happen if he did.

I mean this is basically wanting to have your cake and eat it to.

I guess I would understand if I got his reasoning for even getting the Mark to begin with but to be honest that Uchiha grudge has not been developed to the degree it needed to. I just don't get much chance to really relate to his struggle and I know there is groundwork there.

Ha! You sound like you actually tricked them <.>

I guess I would understand if I got his reasoning for even getting the Mark to begin with but to be honest that Uchiha grudge has not been developed to the degree it needed to. I just don't get much chance to really relate to his struggle and I know there is groundwork there.
I mean, that sounds exactly like what Kiro is trying to do, and I mean trying to get the most benefits for himself does seem like what Kiro would do lol.

Which is fine, that works for his character. But he seems to not like any negative perception that goes with this both in RP or in the discussion which was my main point XD
Nah, I think he's only talking with Kiro's perspective in mind.

For example, negative repercussions include me treating Kiro like a Guinea Pig. Anyone's trust in Kiro's loyalty is already shot, so I mean..?

That is a perfect description for Kiro’s character. Kiro is disloyal because he’ll get what he wants but will try his best to avoid paying the costs. That’s why his ultimate goal might actually just be freedom instead. No loyalty to any villages due to the failing system in place. If you want him to pay his debts, well, you’re gonna have to come after him. That’s why he needs power. So when everyone and their mother comes after him, he can fight back. What will also be funny is the fact the villages will be distracted by the world wars to even come after him. In fact, the wars we have lined up could help solidify his stance.

As for the Uchiha, he dislikes them but has no motive to kill them all yet.

And it’s fair if you dislike him for his intentions. However, it’s supposed to be the villages he’s not completely loyal to, not the characters themselves. Unless they’re an actual enemy ofc. He never meant to betray Kai. At first, he didn’t think accepting the seal meant betraying the village. When he went with the Sound, that was betraying Kai’s trust. At first, he tried using Kai to manipulate his way back to the Mist. That was also wrong. But as evident by the ramen scene, that showed he did regret what he did. Even telling the full truth. He was gonna go back to the Mist as well before Fugaku showed started taunting him.

I also hope the negative perception you guys have of him doesn’t affect actual in character interactions with him in RP. That’s what sets me off. You can hate his intentions here but it’s annoying when the characters also seem to know what’s going on when they really shouldn’t.

For example, Shen now knows Kiro never had any loyalty for Orochimaru. Did he suspect it? Yes. However, I’m certain he was considering Kiro might side with the jinchuriki when they first showed up. They should show up with the same intention of expecting Kiro to join them cuz only Tayuya is suspicious of his disloyalty.