• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That is not that bad of an argument Reaver, warriors would eat something like ribs right?
Reaver: Any food that would give the sustance a warrior needs without compromising his own pride!
Difficult to build a relationship when he's trying to kill her every other scene lmao.

I'll need plenty of time to push and pull with Baiyan's advances to get a feel of his comfort zone. She can get close enough to make him blush, but pushing beyond that sets him off for a while lol.

It’s like bomb diffusing. One false move can get you blown up XD

It’s like bomb diffusing. One false move can get you blown up XD
Kek, she's strong enough to tank the explosion.

I wanna have her riding on the Reaver armor's shoulder or something and then get fluff to draw it. The scene looks cool in my head, and I wanna make it a reality. Beauty and the Beast maybe?

Might have to flood fluff with art requests. Oh, and you as well. Furījia, Hinagiku, Baiyan, Koki'o, now that I've put descriptions to them they need to be drawn xD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kek, she's strong enough to tank the explosion.

I wanna have her riding on the Reaver armor's shoulder or something and then get fluff to draw it. The scene looks cool in my head, and I wanna make it a reality. Beauty and the Beast maybe?

Might have to flood fluff with art requests. Oh, and you as well. Furījia, Hinagiku, Baiyan, Koki'o, now that I've put descriptions to them they need to be drawn xD

Hey, I nailed down drawing Mecha armor, so reaver is easy, just tedious lol. And i’ll Have to see how this ladies turn out, I’m...okay at drawing women, though I’m better at drawing men. Haiahu is my only one that turned it halfway decent XD

But hey that dynamic is possible if you play your cards right

Hey, I nailed down drawing Mecha armor, so reaver is easy, just tedious lol. And i’ll Have to see how this ladies turn out, I’m...okay at drawing women, though I’m better at drawing men. Haiahu is my only one that turned it halfway decent XD

But hey that dynamic is possible if you play your cards right
It'll be more of a repeated trial & error thing. I've got enough of a feel for Kai to wiggle a girl into his good graces, but Reaver's a bit trickier. So I'll need to navigate this here mine-field.

So will meeting up with Sagiso and Furijia be initiated by us or you?
Sagisō and Furījia are on a different island.

I would tell you to hop islands, but I don't really wanna risk meeting team Mist on the ocean...even though I kinda wanna fight them over said ocean. If Hina was there...then I'd totally fight them over the ocean, but without her, Hama will be too much of a problem.

We should still switch islands though. Maybe head to the north island...

Since I want this mission to go home in failure for everyone, we can hold the battle royal there and let Henshina escape. Rogue Jinchuriki is better than the other nations getting her tbh. Could even tell her that Konoha will offer asylum.

Nah, I need to have them meet up with Sagisō-Furījia at some point. I'd actually think it'd be better if they ran into Sagisō instead of into Hinagiku. Narratively, of course.

If they're going to coincidentally run into someone then Sagisō is better than Hinagiku. Though the latter does make everything easier for me, the former is fairer xD
They’re on the same island as Hina though. Sagisō and Furījia are on another island. I don’t know if we should be stalling either.

They’re on the same island as Hina though. Sagisō and Furījia are on another island. I don’t know if we should be stalling either.
They don't really know where Hina is though. It would be sheer coincidence that they ran into her, and you can see how construing such situations in our favor is kinda...unsettling for the others.
Kiro: Prison isn’t as bad as it sounds. Plus Shura will be there.
lmfao, she wouldn't be in prison. The Hyūga might downright refuse to keep her.

New mission for you guys, think of good Hyuga ships
300px-HyugaAerial.jpg

Solved. The Battle Ship IJN Hyūga! A beauty isn't she?

Well, between Hyūga, Shura is the only guy.

Sagisō ships;

Takato, Kenji, Kiro
Tayuya, Azumi

Furījia ships;

Kenji, Taiyo

Shura Ships;

Sagisō, Madoka

Indeed I am. And since my brother's birthday ate my day I am gonna work on it till like 2:00 AM to try and cover everything in one post for old time sake.

Posts individually might be short and shitty but I will try to polish it but work to get it out to move the plot forward more than anything.
Pause.

Relax.

No rush.

I'm writing a post as well so you can definitely take your time. We're not desperately awaiting a post from you. You don't need to sacrifice quality if you don't want to.

There isn't much to do on Kakashi's end, so the post can be nice and succinct, but don't make sacrifices just because you think you're pressured. We're not rushing you. Have fun, don't let it become work. If you wanna hold up and take a good night's rest, you're entitled to that. At the very least.

Yeah, I’ve thought of some possible interactions and how they could play out. Same with the Sound as well. This is basically my second go at the Kai-Sound conflict inside Kiro. Hopefully this time I don’t come out with any regrets.
You relax as well.

Think about how you imagine playing it out. Think about if you even want Kiro to face this right now. Fleeing from an encounter is a method of dealing with it as well, and if you don't want to outright turn away then I'm happy enough to have Sagisō help you out.

Take your time ya know. This is very important for Kiro's emotional development after all. So take it at your own pace.

Pause.

Relax.

No rush.

I'm writing a post as well so you can definitely take your time. We're not desperately awaiting a post from you. You don't need to sacrifice quality if you don't want to.

There isn't much to do on Kakashi's end, so the post can be nice and succinct, but don't make sacrifices just because you think you're pressured. We're not rushing you. Have fun, don't let it become work. If you wanna hold up and take a good night's rest, you're entitled to that. At the very least.

I mean....yeah, you are probably right. Still feel guilty for keeping you guys hanging...

I mean....yeah, you are probably right. Still feel guilty for keeping you guys hanging...
And we'd feel pretty guilty if you ended up rushing something and regretting it.

like, I know our competitive style of RPing has been a bit of a damper on your fun, and as the one who probably introduced it, I do still want to ensure you enjoy this as much, if not more than I do.

And we'd feel pretty guilty if you ended up rushing something and regretting it.

like, I know our competitive style of RPing has been a bit of a damper on your fun, and as the one who probably introduced it, I do still want to ensure you enjoy this as much, if not more than I do.

And I do appreciate that, especially given all I've ever been in this is the negative nancy of the RP who takes the fun away from everyone else and yet you still think this way.