• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Close Combat is my mastery~

Still, I end up doing blow-by-blow writing which I really should avoid doing since I've since learned it slows the pacing. I would still do it for RP fights especially when we're zoomed in on a scene e.g. the blow-by-by between Kiro and Sagisō

I would like to avoid that for a solo post such as the one I'm writing though. I did it for Hinagiku, but only to show that her close combat skills are on a completely different level.

I want to hit something smooth, fast-paced, and that highlights the cooperation between Furījia and Sagisō. I've had her, Furījia, do nothing but solo fights and I think it's time I show what she can do.

Close Combat is my mastery~

Still, I end up doing blow-by-blow writing which I really should avoid doing since I've since learned it slows the pacing. I would still do it for RP fights especially when we're zoomed in on a scene e.g. the blow-by-by between Kiro and Sagisō

I would like to avoid that for a solo post such as the one I'm writing though. I did it for Hinagiku, but only to show that her close combat skills are on a completely different level.

I want to hit something smooth, fast-paced, and that highlights the cooperation between Furījia and Sagisō. I've had her, Furījia, do nothing but solo fights and I think it's time I show what she can do.
Yeah, sorry. Don't think I am the right person to ask for that

Aside from scaring the everliving crap out of everyone minus Shen? Uhhh, maybe blind the target with a smokescreen and use the Byakugan to see and strike?
Shen will learn to fear me in time my dear.

if my Hyūga duo actually run into team sound I might take the chance to off Kidomaru xD

I was hoping he'd engage Hinagiku, might've gotten the chance to rip team sound in half.

I digress though.

Smokescreen eh? Didn't wanna instakill...ah who am I kidding, The rolls I got were interesting but not Shinobi so they won't last long.

Sagisō takes point, of course, with Furījia as a supporting player. But I'm pining over how to choreograph their movements in 3D space.

Part of me wants to make it a CQC duo, but Shurikenjutsu is a thing too...
Well from what I know from both their styles I can see Sagiso going in first with a swift rush of attack with her flexible style before leaving the enemy vulnerable for the second wave of attack coming from Furijia's attack oriented style

Well from what I know from both their styles I can see Sagiso going in first with a swift rush of attack with her flexible style before leaving the enemy vulnerable for the second wave of attack coming from Furijia's attack oriented style
Ohhh, you pinned what I had in mind! I definitely want Furījia to deliver the kill-strike with a bit of assist from Sagisō.

Just wasn't sure if I wanted to throw Furījia into the thick of combat.

That's fine, didn't want to sleep anyway. Thankfully Zander is on my side for now, and Taji won't lose much credibility when she loses. But that would be terrifying

^This
Ah, speaking of your characters, I think I might give Hyō a hatred of Iwa Shinobi.

I'd tie it onto the Tragedy of Yosuga Pass, maybe we'd say one of the Kiri-shinobi killed was Hyō's father or something. Ya'll way too comfy over there in Iwa xD

Ah, speaking of your characters, I think I might give Hyō a hatred of Iwa Shinobi.

I'd tie it onto the Tragedy of Yosuga Pass, maybe we'd say one of the Kiri-shinobi killed was Hyō's father or something. Ya'll way too comfy over there in Iwa xD
That I can live with, Hyo and Mori wouldn't get along anyway so I might as well fight them. If you can't befriend them, fight them. And have you seen the location of Iwa? Suna is more comfy, sand is nicer than rocks.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen will learn to fear me in time my dear.

if my Hyūga duo actually run into team sound I might take the chance to off Kidomaru xD

I was hoping he'd engage Hinagiku, might've gotten the chance to rip team sound in half.

I digress though.

Smokescreen eh? Didn't wanna instakill...ah who am I kidding, The rolls I got were interesting but not Shinobi so they won't last long.

Heh, you are a funny one

Yeah, like we ever planned any <.>
Damn it Shen, you're supposed to back me on these things!

We did though lol, nothing too indeth. I think we'd talked about lightening the Reaver armor to give Reaver a speed-boost or something.
Baiyan reacting isn't the issue, it is Reaver and his withdrawal symptoms. The loose cannon just became looser
Nah, I think I'll be able to work with that after a while.

We did though lol, nothing too indeth. I think we'd talked about lightening the Reaver armor to give Reaver a speed-boost or something.

For a second I thought you meant shocking the armor with lightning when you said lightening, and my immediate thought was 'Wouldn't that kill him? What kind of plan is that?'

Baiyan reacting isn't the issue, it is Reaver and his withdrawal symptoms. The loose cannon just became looser
That is true. The more reaver is away from his drugs, the weaker he will become to the point where he can only lift spoons

Hey, i might be cruel, but I’m no liar lol

That is true. The more reaver is away from his drugs, the weaker he will become to the point where he can only lift spoons

Hey, i might be cruel, but I’m no liar lol
Ehhh, it wasn't a lie. We totally talked about it...like before they even fought or something xD
Poor Reaver, I feel bad for the kid
Such is the cost of power, pity him not!

I feel like...Baiyan, and I by extension, have so much work cut out just to shred Reaver's shell to...shreds.
I....wonder what you mean by that
Fair warning, but what's wrong with trying to get to know him and offer him some food? Unless he has some allergies, then I can see why
Reaver: Cookies imply that I’m someone that requires fluffy food to be pleased! Tch! Such an insult!