• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I realize what they are, but I never liked them nor saw the appeal. What kind of ship would have no feelings romantically involved whatsoever? That’s hardly one at all if they don’t have defined personalities
They exist solely for panty shots and the best jiggling tits an animation budget can render.

That about sums it up. Anything that has good characters ceases to be a generic harem anime.

I believe you'll have a good time watching ero-manga sensei. That anime issued in an utterly new era in anime, its shaken the anime world to this very day.

itsatrap.jpg

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nope, no one reliable.

I'm not talking about the character's competence but how Furijia views them. So not even Kakashi qualifies for the title of reliable. She needs to be coddled and reassured, because she's still in the shadow of her trauma.

Then there’s the reaver solution. Give her more, recent trauma. Remember kids, it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission

Then there’s the reaver solution. Give her more, recent trauma. Remember kids, it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission
She...wouldn't actually be that afraid of Reaver. She'd think Kiro is scarier than him.

To her he's just a really short guy in a really big tin suit. The fact thgt the Byakugan essentially strips away the Reaver part of him and leaves just Mitchi mitigates her fear to an extent.