• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sagisō: Banshee? I like that! I wanted a more flower-based Herald of the Underworld, but Banshee's fit the role. Regardless, if you've got a thing for Kiro then speak up, you're being as melty as your ice.
Kai: and you are more full of hot air than your justu. At least I don’t need to fight someone in order to be loved *rolls eyes*

The closest we actually have to a harem is tomiko’s love triangle. Well I guess sagiso’s too. Except that ones fanmade
The way things are going, Sagisō's main love interest is practically Tayuya.
For whatever reason I often end up watching those battle harem type shows even if I know that they are not very good *most* of the time objectively speaking lol

Which is funny cause the trope I hate the most "OP Protagonist" goes hand in hand with this a lot of the time lol
They're practically everywhere after all. Battle Harems that is, and OP protags too, but mainly battle Harems.

They're practically everywhere after all. Battle Harems that is, and OP protags too, but mainly battle Harems.

I mean hey, it is hot girls and fight scenes with some comedy sprinkled in it practically sells itself lol

OP Protags are interesting. They are either praised (Ainz, Meliodas) or shat on (Kirito) but I think Battle Harems have them more than not is it adds to the power fantasy element.

Koki'o x Madoka

That honestly looks like I how it's gonna go. I had Sagisō comment on how unreliable looking these guys were, but I didn't think that half a year of RPing later all of them would still be incapable of making romantic advances...

Most of my cast hasn't had much interactions with Sagiso and to be honest IRL a girl who considers herself a prize that others need to make great efforts to get with none on her end would kinda be a turnoff for some guys XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well one guy with no redeeming features and cardboard for personality somehow attracts the affection of every girl he so much as breathes the same air as.

Combined with his inability to function romantically, comedy ensues.

I realize what they are, but I never liked them nor saw the appeal. What kind of ship would have no feelings romantically involved whatsoever? That’s hardly one at all if they don’t have defined personalities

Technically us younger rpers “kissed” furijia
That's just sexual assault :v
Most of my cast hasn't had much interactions with Sagiso and to be honest IRL a girl who considers herself a prize that others need to make great efforts to get with none on her end would kinda be a turnoff for some guys XD
Well, that's your way of interpreting it and I suppose that's one way to look at it.