• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, I made this <.>
0EBBD662-4590-4CD2-93DD-C1B73C66E4A2.jpeg

I'll say I do not think Tomiko belongs in any "quitter" list. She'd stubbornly play and die to that one hard boss on dark souls over and over and over again with stubborn determination till she finally managed to beat it lol
I think you guys are misunderstanding the list....

This is reffering to the characters that flee before they even battle the people. Like people that would flee at the sight of Tsuki are absolutely pathetic for example XD

But I don’t see how that makes him a pussy? If anything, he’s bold for attempting to risk his life and betray a nation. I know for sure half of our cast wouldn’t dare do something like that.

I mean he left because he felt he wasn't strong enough for his Uchiha issues and sought the easy way out with a free power up. We don't call Sasuke courageous for doing this XD

I mean he left because he felt he wasn't strong enough for his Uchiha issues and sought the easy way out with a free power up. We don't call Sasuke courageous for doing this XD
With Orochimaru... the most devilish creature on the planet.

Everyone else is getting shook while Kiro just shrugs and walks over to him. I know it’s pretty bad to stoop that low but he’s no pussy for risking his actual life to make a deal with the devil.

But I don’t see how that makes him a pussy? If anything, he’s bold for attempting to risk his life and betray a nation. I know for sure half of our cast wouldn’t dare do something like that.
It's okay. Sagisō believes in him.
I'll say I do not think Tomiko belongs in any "quitter" list. She'd stubbornly play and die to that one hard boss on dark souls over and over and over again with stubborn determination till she finally managed to beat it lol
I'd say she's on that list because she's so persistent lol

Dark Souls is a game for masochists after all

Everyone else is getting shook while Kiro just shrugs and walks over to him. I know it’s pretty bad to stoop that low but he’s no pussy for risking his actual life to make a deal with the devil.
I mean...I never said he was one

Should I spin another wheel?

*shrugs* she just hasn’t shown if she were capable fighting other named characters yet, she is very new

I mean sure, whatever Kiro thinks to help him sleep at night with his choice.

I'd defiantly argue he is kinda a pussy for taking it especially given the circumstances for how he got it XD

Btw why do you think sakon/Ukon have an advantage over her?
Hm? Did I say that?
I mean sure, whatever Kiro thinks to help him sleep at night with his choice.

I'd defiantly argue he is kinda a pussy for taking it especially given the circumstances for how he got it XD
Kiro is like the bravest one here XD. He was directly attacked by Jin, a giant snake (twice), nearly killed he reaver (again, twice) and turned into a prisoner, yet still keeps his cheery disposition