• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean my issue is I already have one plot that feels disconnected with the arc plot (Azumi's thing which I am working on) and I have too many characters in this arc that I am not sure further diverting my focus on another POV is wise lol

But I will make a post to bring this to the Raikage's attention and have him act even as a cautionary measure cause having nobody but the Mist make any moves makes the rest of the world look ineffectual lol.
*inserts five kage summit idea once more*

I’m telling you my plans aren’t useless!

@Shen: King of the Mist I'm taking a passive-reactive approach with Mei, which is why I specifically had her summon Hunter-nin because they're supposed to be good at tracking and information gathering. I plan to station them along the border and create a 'net', if its something terribly disastrous Mei will know very quickly and then take more decisive action.

If its nothing terrible, then she'll just leave it to Jin.

*inserts five kage summit idea once more*

I’m telling you my plans aren’t useless!

I mean you offer ideas we are using so you are the brainchild here XD

I'm for anything that gives an excuse for our multi-nation characters to interact that isn't a mass battle/war arc. Stuff to help flesh out our characters and interactions not just fists XD but it seems kyuu and Shen want to push in that direction with great eagerness to flex their tactical mastery XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Shen: King of the Mist I'm taking a passive-reactive approach with Mei, which is why I specifically had her summon Hunter-nin because they're supposed to be good at tracking and information gathering. I plan to station them along the border and create a 'net', if its something terribly disastrous Mei will know very quickly and then take more decisive action.

If its nothing terrible, then she'll just leave it to Jin.

Sure, sounds good to me

difference between these two
it is very major lol.

didn't see about training being a reason
But I have stated numerous times that she's going to go off on her own to train.

Sagisō is this type of fickle.

upload_2019-3-15_16-44-11.png

upload_2019-3-15_16-44-36.png

upload_2019-3-15_16-45-26.png

She's not a fickle lover in the sense that she's promiscuous, or unloyal, but instead that she'll alternate between abusing, doting, acting spoiled, demanding, dominant, and submissive, seemingly at random.

She already does that to Kiro, abusing him sometimes and then completely flipping a few posts later.

nah but the way you said it relates more to that than to what you're saying now
and Sagisō doesn't have grand ideals per see. Her entire motivation is just doing what she wants, and right now she wants to find a husband. After that is achieved she'll flirt around a bit and then ditch him for like...a year or so. She's quite the fickle girl.

Alright, let's take a look at what I said in that context.

I'd said she was one to do whatever she wanted, and that after achieving her current goal (Finding a husband) she'd leave him. In this context, I'm talking about physically leaving, as in she wouldn't be within his vicinity. Note that I gave a time-frame and that means that she'd return after said time-frame.

She's a free-spirited girl, so she'd naturally want to pursue her own goals.

If her spouse were to insist on chaining her to him, then that brings into question his quality as a spouse.
just someone that stays with their spouse
Proximity does not make a loyal spouse.

You can live with your spouse and be unloyal. Loyalty, as I would call it in this case, refers to how she treats others in relation to her spouse.

As far as Sagisō is concerned, once she finds her spouse, all of her romantic affection will belong to him to do with as he pleases so long as he doesn't do anything that's quite obviously going to shatter that trust in him.

OK, let me clarify. I don't mean physically stay, but I mean like would go with someone else easily.
She wouldn't. Other people wouldn't even register to her at that point. In fact, she'd probably internally compare them to [insert spouse name] so she can brag.

That the first thing I plan to do once she meets Baiyan again. Make a jab at how short Reaver's actual body is compared to whoever ends up being Sagisō's ship.

Like I said one of Sagisō's thematic songs will be Love Dramatic;

Mislead by interest, your charming act won't be enough pretend.

Both players intend: Getting their way 'til one of them will break There's no need, writing a "happy end" 'cus our love is so much more, and I wouldn't want it to end
I'll take all - even your deepest lies
Embrace me and hold me tight
While I make sure your facade's breaking tonight

Oh love me Mister, Oh Mister
When I see you give in, I know that I could win
Hey Mister, c'mon Mister
There's much more 'hind this smile, yet I can't make out why

You won't know and won't tell that I know you too well
Handsome face, blue-ish eyes, is your bulletproof disguise
Draw me in, bet away let's see who's gonna win
Love is war! Love is war! Love is war!

I just realized something. Team Konoha is about to go home with the jinchuriki and the closest thing people have to knowing they're there is Team Oto looking for Team Kumo.

welp it's gg bois thanks for helping me not look like trash anymore and I'll see you guys next arc

Kenji: Bullshit! I did not come to these stupid islands for my highlight to be fighting a rat!