• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nai. Nai.

Think of your OCs like actually RP characters. One is a Warrior, one is a Mage, one is an Assassin, another an Archer.

What you need is individual experience on all of them. You'll notice that among my Ocs Wyst uses the spear a lot and then Gwenrhian does the same thing, Furījia does the same thing. Meluse attacks with flexibility and glancing blows and Sagisō does the same thing. In fact, most if not all of my characters are quick female who use a flexible battle style with pole-arms as a weapon of choice.

What you need is repeated experience with your character to see how people react to them.

Experience with the fighting-style is what you need.

I mean, a guy can only take failing with characters I try or am invested in so many times before I just lose hope. I try to go with that mind set but it just....never works out...

I mean, a guy can only take failing with characters I try or am invested in so many times before I just lose hope. I try to go with that mind set but it just....never works out...
You need training too! Combat training time! Choose a character. Repeated simulations against Sagisō in convo.

let's be honest here you've only really ever lost to myself, Shen, and Smug, and smug is 90% a mini-me lmfao.

Oh, and Retro.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Guess who got a new sketch pad!

4056B9A4-67B3-45F1-A7BC-2E1E64500252.jpeg

You know, it's this IRL mind games thing and what not that may be the biggest reason I simply cannot get fully into this RP. Much as I like characters and the work done on it but it is far more stress than fun ^^'
It turns us into enemies when we should actually be working together to build a better story. Not saying the story is bad but we also don’t know how things can turn out.

Pretty much this.

Well to be honest the mind games are 90% fluff XD but I never knew that you were never 100% into this Rp, which does frankly make me feel a little down

Eh, just a case of me constantly second guessing every single move I make in any given situation (Both in fights and just moving my characters around) for constant fear/worry of being outmaneuvered or countered every time or simply failing to react to something cause I was focused elsewhere (The Mist advance on Konoha and now Kumo). Just a lot of stress mixed in ^^'

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh btw let me explain my losses:
I lost against a test with ibiku
I lost against retro, but I gave a good showing and I wouldn’t have let myself die if I wasn’t bummed out after getting into arguments with everyone (plus imo retro did a dirty move), and I ran away with Zaku because sword and fire style is useless against him and I forgot I had summoning so I used water flooding as an excuse to get out but still considered as loss. (Lol but imagine I just continued and got flooded)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He lost against Sakon and Ukon because I was stupid
Because he was pseudo jounin and highly trained.

And he lost the reader fight because Shen had a really weird way of judging that fight
You mean the first reaver fight? Yeah him and Sagiso didn’t do anything to his armor at all while they were struggling to keep afloat during the whole ordeal