• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My original plan has been for Hina and Sagiso to split up, take the form of the Jinchuriki and then lure teams back into an ambush. They were light and fast and the Byakugan would help them navigate properly.

But then we had terrible communication and you guys followed Sagiso instead of staying put and then the whole plan exploded into ashes before it even started lmfao.

Hey I followed Koop & Retro's example as they all ditched Tayuya & Takato to join up with Sagiso. Besides even with this plan faltering that didn't equate to the Jinchuriki deciding to find and be buddy with them randomly XD

Our leader wasn’t even trying to complete this mission smh I’ll have Kiro give a full report to Tsunade detailing exactly why they came back empty handed. Then again, they might come back with Mori after Kiro beats him.
team hina's mission was never to find the jinchuriki. it was to keep other teams off team Kakashi's back.
Kiro: *looks at timeline* Try again. I was already out of the prison before the mission.
Hina: *Sips tea*
Sagiso ~~Flashback~~

Seeing her little sister off with her eyes, Sagiso watched, with partial glee as the girl had (naturally) agreed to bring her some books. Her eyes, bubbling springs of joy, flash froze in an instant as she noticed two Hyuga guards descending into the prison. They held in their hands two buckets each, for a total of four.

Sliding the buckets through the bars of the jail they spoke gruffily; "Bath Material, you might wanna use them before it gets too cold. We'll be back to collect them in 2 hours."

Expression frozen in mock-horror, Sagiso stared down at the two buckets of water before her...

They hadn't even give them rags...

Our leader wasn’t even trying to complete this mission smh I’ll have Kiro give a full report to Tsunade detailing exactly why they came back empty handed. Then again, they might come back with Mori after Kiro beats him.
1. I never said anything about empty handed xD

2. Bold of you to assume you can even get an audience with the kage lmfao.
It was a good plan, but no one followed it
precisely ~w~
Hey I followed Koop & Retro's example as they all ditched Tayuya & Takato to join up with Sagiso. Besides even with this plan faltering that didn't equate to the Jinchuriki deciding to find and be buddy with them randomly XD
Yea, but things were way out of my hands at that point. I'd already split up both characters I had from the team because they were supposed to be bait.

Hina: my group got the jinchuriki I’m amazing leader
*team fails to follow plan, has koopa’s oc in team, koopa controls jinchuriki, koopa makes jinchuriki go with them*
Yes you did so much
Hina: is that jealously I hear~?

it's laissez-faire a style of leadership where the Leader sits back and essentially does nothing, instead passing off the work to capable subordinates. It revolves around delegation, which Hina had the sense to do given the strong personalities in her group.

So yea, she did a lot xD

I digress though.

I edited the post I made to include the Furija-Sagiso section. They'll reach island beta in about a post or two more.

@Retro Master @Grand Master Koop @Godjacob

so like...get going...

Oh now the Akatsuki decides to show up XD

I edited the post I made to include the Furija-Sagiso section. They'll reach island beta in about a post or two more.

@Retro Master @Grand Master Koop @Godjacob

so like...get going...

Kyuu IRL right now.
download.jpg

I'll get on it as soon as I can, though IRL stuff may cause a delay. Apologies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Just saying, I asked earlier why the Akatsuki logically wouldn't be here and you wanted to hold off using a member given our cast dies if one even glances our direction at this stage. Now here we are that's all I am saying it's misdirection XD

That's the beauty of it: None of our cast is there, so we need not worry about us Dying XD