• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I.T: I will kill you, harvest your organs, sell them to the highest bidder, then burn your corpse in front of your loved ones \
Taiyo: He's joking, except about the burning part, but you'll be alive for that, hopefully...

Taiyo
The Leaf-nin was watching Hinagiku and Kakashi converse, not paying full attention as he was not asked to. Although when Hinagiku began talking about what her own team has accomplished, that grabbed Taiyo's attention.

Damn, I don't know who this lady is entirely, but she gets shit done!

Sounds right, and we're gonna compliment her on this fact when the time comes, but for now, we have to regroup with our allies.
Kiro: It’s alright, she can accept the compliment in my place. :)

Oh and I wonder if Hina knows about Taiyo and his actions. It looks like her son in law doesn’t even know who she is tho lel

Got it up. Low key though I think we need to move other teams not just Team Sagiso forward otherwise they just leave the island before anyone else gets going XD

Need a @DarkHydraT reaction to get Taji in gear with the team. @Mystic Zander could also be useful to have Guren get them going to. @kyuukestu kinda need a Koki'o. You know typing this out made me realize just how many conflicts of interest I have this arc XD

Also I could use a Baiyan/Reaver reaction from you kyuu or @Shen: King of the Mist to get the team moving for their subplot.

Got it up. Low key though I think we need to move other teams not just Team Sagiso forward otherwise they just leave the island before anyone else gets going XD

Need a @DarkHydraT reaction to get Taji in gear with the team. @Mystic Zander could also be useful to have Guren get them going to. @kyuukestu kinda need a Koki'o. You know typing this out made me realize just how many conflicts of interest I have this arc XD

Also I could use a Baiyan/Reaver reaction from you kyuu or @Shen: King of the Mist to get the team moving for their subplot.
I was trying to figure out how to corrupt Madoka's post into some sexual innuendo, which I got an idea for recently, so I can indeed post with Koki'o.

I might also cover Baiyan just cause.

"I would prefer to set out within the hour, make the most of the day we have to begin work to track them down. So if you have anything you need to do whether it'd be to eat, gather supplies or any morning workouts I suggest you make the most of this time." Azumi said to both Baiyan and Reaver as she made her intentions clear and given the lack of questions on their ends she presumed the meeting to be finished as she would go to her own room and gather belongings. Having already done her morning workout, all she needed was to make certain she had the right supplies as well as scout a certain lead she had before they'd depart.

Azumi prepared a sealing scroll as she made certain to store certain items of interest inside, including her stolen scroll from the Leaf, as she finished said preparations and prepared to leave the room. She made her way down the stairs and soon sat on the porch of the cabin, umbrella placed on the ground ahead of her with her chin resting on the handle as she'd wait the time for Baiyan & Reaver to arrive. As she gazed on the early morning sun, she could not help but recall an early memory with her mother; alone together under an old bridge to shield themselves from a particular bad storm. A day where her mother's hopeless nativity about the world or misplaced optimism shinned through...

I know it looks bad, but remember hunny...I know there's a beautiful sun behind those clouds. You just have to give it time to shine through...
Azumi gripped her handle but otherwise made no reaction as she sighed and allowed that memory to subside. Well, one thing she could agree on was things were going to get better. She'd make them better, not just for herself or even her people but for the ninja world. Today would be the first seed planted in what she vowed to make a beautiful garden, one free of those weeds that hinder its beauty known as the great nations and their binding choke of the world...

@Shen: King of the Mist here you go. Fun fact Azumi's mother was an optimist. So will make her eventual dynamic with Katsuo and his world peace idea more interesting.

Well, there is one issue. Darui did send clones (One of the Jinchuriki) to lead them away from the North and Team Shura. Towards Kakashi's & Hina as bait.
Shrugs

They kinda just left from there. They know Hina is in that direction so they might not choose to go back.

They can also go and chase down the clone Shura went to intentionally trip their threads. They can go anywhere really.

'Wait...why didn't just give back my clothes?'

Reading into the situation, it was the obvious conclusion that Madoka wasn't quite willing to part with Koki'o's clothing, or perhaps the sight of Koki'o's mostly unclothed body.

She was clearly just shy! No, wait!

Upon closer inspection, it appeared that Koki'o's clothing had been reduced to bundles of strings and cloth. Madoka's chakra threads had unraveled them at the seams.

While the whole scenario was cute in its own way, it was a bit too early for the Nadeshiko Kunoichi and she couldn't muster the energy to pursue an attempt at teasing. Instead, she spread the towel out along the ground and then lay back down.
That should do it.

Okay, but now we have a naked teammate and I made all this worse XD

I can have Madoka instant stitch her outfit back unless you have her have a spare outfit in her tent.
Well, she's got undergarments, and she's not particularly concerned. Koki'o does not view this as an issue lel.

When a battle starts she'll dress, prior to that though I might just embarrass Madoka more.