• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant this
Truth be told I just wasnt sure which teams were in the process of moving and which were not, so I tried to keep my post vague so any team could come for a battle if they please.

Edit: Fair warning, Guren wasnt bluffing. So if anyone would like a match...land, sea, or sky? How will we catch you sneaking up?

Last edited:
Though team Kiro will fall apart the instant team sound arrive. I mean, Kiro and Tayuya would join them XD
I think Kiro knows better though lmfao
On THE island? What island?
island Beta
Team Kiro is on the shoreline as well. If the Sound wants to make a slight turn, they could hit up Team Kiro instead. He has a present for them in the form of a jinchuriki lel
Kiro has a present for them~? You're playing a dangerous game~

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Honestly Team Hina has been so poorly run as a team. Constant break ups and abandonings all throughout this mission I feel they'd be chewed out collectively in real life by Tsunade. But if they get the Jinchuriki somehow you can't say anything which is a shame XD
Hahaha I know right? I’ve been scratching my head trying to find some sense of reason behind their moves

Honestly Team Hina has been so poorly run as a team. Constant break ups and abandonings all throughout this mission I feel they'd be chewed out collectively in real life by Tsunade. But if they get the Jinchuriki somehow you can't say anything which is a shame XD
Kiro is the only one trying to keep this team on track now. As of right now, he’s actually trying to complete this mission successfully.