• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Furīsu

White Stripes in the Waves, the Kitsune crossed the water with little issue. She would adjust her direction from time to time, each preceded by a small sniff of the air. As soon as she'd landed on the island, she dove into the forest, shuffling between trees and sliding under bushes. She was close. She could smell it. Just ahead of her was a group of five; Tayuya, Takato, Shura, Kiro & Henshina, but she was only concerned with one of them.

Bursting from the forest-line, the Kitsune observed the quintet. She sniffed the air once more, and then her eyes locked onto Takato. Without hesitation, she darted, heading straight towards the Nara. She aimed to scamped up his feet and scale his body, settling herself into her lofty perch atop his head.
It’s a group of four actually. The rest of the team didn’t even go into the forest yet lel

I'm still of the mind that Team Hina should've been able to function without her. They are a team of 4 Chūnin after all. Sagisō leaving the team is a fault on her part, I won't deny that, but it is an action that's in character for her. There will be repercussions of course.

Hinagiku, and I as well, are faulted for expecting things to not spiral out of control.

That being said Hina is hovering over them to deal with that chaotic situation.

It’s a group of four actually. The rest of the team didn’t even go into the forest yet le
She would've seen Shura as he was leaving so I kept it to group of 5.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm still of the mind that Team Hina should've been able to function without her. They are a team of 4 Chūnin after all. Sagisō leaving the team is a fault on her part, I won't deny that, but it is an action that's in character for her. There will be repercussions of course.

Hinagiku, and I as well, are faulted for expecting things to not spiral out of control.

That being said Hina is hovering over them to deal with that chaotic situation.

She would've seen Shura as he was leaving so I kept it to group of 5.

It’s even more faulty when you consider two of those ‘chunnin’ you mention are prisoners that will rebel when it suits them best

It’s even more faulty when you consider two of those ‘chunnin’ you mention are prisoners that will rebel when it suits them best
That's precisely the situation she's hovering around for and it has to be done.

There is no alternative to this as long as you want Kiro and Tayuya to be able to function. They need a situation in which the choice to betray the Leaf is theirs to choose and they refuse to do it. Without that, there will never be a logical situation where the Leaf actually lets prisoners do anything.

There literally isn't a precedent for that level of trust unless they prove themselves to be trustworthy when the moment comes. Us taking them on a mission, to them, is a test of their loyalty.

Without a test, there isn't a reason to trust them with anything. They would stay locked up in prison for the rest of the RP.

If they shouldn't have been trusted to such a ridiculous degree then it wasn't logical to take them on the mission, to begin with. Because not taking them isn't an option, because it leaves Retro in the cold, this then becomes a test for them.

If they betray, then they betray.

Last edited:
There literally isn't a precedent for that level of trust unless they prove themselves to be trustworthy when the moment comes. Us taking them on a mission, to them, is a test of their loyalty.

Without a test, there isn't a reason to trust them with anything. They would stay locked up in prison for the rest of the RP.

If they shouldn't have been trusted to such a ridiculous degree then it wasn't logical to take them on the mission, to begin with. Because not taking them isn't an option, because it leaves Retro in the cold, this then becomes a test for them.

If they betray, then they betray.
I think I remember saying I was fine if Kiro did not go. Mainly cuz they were prisoners and for him to get development with the Uchiha. But I also didn’t know this arc would last for half a year lel

It would've been necessary at some point though. Without a reason to trust him all his actions in the future would've been locked down by the village.
I guess. At the beginning I wasn’t to certain of Kiro’s role in it though. Pegged him as a side character without much of a role in this arc which is probably why I wasn’t that motivated early on. Took a whole week off after all.

Well now I’m glad Kiro went on the mission. No complaints here.

1. Hina didn't leave the team randomly, her departure was planned. All the others were not.
2. Nice usage of transformation jutsu.
3. Just because her clothes are fixed doesn't mean she'll wear them.
4. Should Yeet Yasu back next post.
5. I'm still walking right past your team.

1. Tayuya's opinion on the matter.
2. Thanks
3. I mean that is how she reacts Madoka is just making an assumption she'd want to wear her clothing for the mission.
4. Cool. That would be nice.
5. We'll see.

You can't honestly believe an almost perfect Jinchuriki, trained meticulously by Kumogakure would act like a retard and get all chummy with the people trying to kill her? There's no way such an idiot would've managed to live this long!"
Would you be surprised if this is exactly how she is normally and the only reason she’s not dead is Gyuuki ‘s constant screaming into her head to stop being stupid?