• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tsuki fought Sagisō, she's sorta capable..?

Maybe Tsuki should fight Kou. They've been training for about the same amount of time.

That gives us 25 people though, which is an odd number.

One person would have a 2 vs 1.

Kou is a non-fighter. This fight only brings Tsuki lower I mean I like Kou but his antics are best used on someone who can afford the humiliation and I don't thing she can if we want to salvage her. No offense Soul.

Kou is a non-fighter. This fight only brings Tsuki lower I mean I like Kou but his antics are best used on someone who can afford the humiliation and I don't thing she can if we want to salvage her. No offense Soul.
I mean, Tsuki's been training for all of 3 months and Kou's also been training for all of three months.

They're both supposed to be prodigies? but I'm being honest until Shippuden none of my characters will view them as anything more than cute, but meaningless opposition.

I mean, Tsuki's been training for all of 3 months and Kou's also been training for all of three months.

They're both supposed to be prodigies? but I'm being honest until Shippuden none of my characters will view them as anything more than cute, but meaningless opposition.

Kou has yet to display a ninja technique. Tsuki took herself out with a whip. If they are prodigies it hasn't been showcased very well.

Though honestly we need more fights against Konoha people given their stupid number advantage XD

1. Sagisō = Taken
  2. Shura = Taken
  3. Furījia
  4. Takato
  5. Tayuya
  6. Kiro = Taken
  7. Mori = Taken
  8. Tomiko = Taken
  9. Katsuo = Taken
  10. Kai
  11. Hyōryugetsu
  12. Tsuki
  13. Seiun = Taken
  14. Raiku
  15. Taiyo
  16. Sakura
  17. Yasu
  18. Koki'o
  19. Madoka
  20. Sema = Taken
  21. Zaku
  22. Kidomaru
  23. Sakon/Ukon
  24. Kenji
  25. Aisha
  26. Taji

Raiku
Taiyo
Sakura
Yasu
Koki'o
Madoka
Furījia
Tayuya
Takato

so that's nine left.

Kai
Hyō`
Tsuki
Zaku
Kidomaru
Kenji
Aisha
Taji
Sakon/Ukon

and nine enemies left. So we're good.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Fixed it for you XD but yeah same effect.
Hahahaha true XD

Madoka: I mean....no disrespect. But I am trying to prove I can compete here and taking on a girl who still needs training really doesn't help my cause.
Fixed it for you XD but yeah same effect.

Madoka: I mean....no disrespect. But I am trying to prove I can compete here and taking on a girl who still needs training really doesn't help my cause.

Well honestly Tsuki has an unfair advantage, as she can snap those chakra threads with her weaving technique. Not to mention tangling them by stitching them

@Godjacob do you plan to go to team sound or stay in team konoha?

A possibility. Honestly toyed with Madoka vs. Kai but could go any direction.

Kai v Tayuya could be a good rematch

Well, one issue with that is Tayuya has that pesky seal cutting off her Curse Mark and Kai nearly beat her already when she had Curse Mark 2 out. Would be a short rematch even with her new trick XD

A possibility. Honestly toyed with Madoka vs. Kai but could go any direction.

Well, one issue with that is Tayuya has that pesky seal cutting off her Curse Mark and Kai nearly beat her already when she had Curse Mark 2 out. Would be a short rematch even with her new trick XD
Hmmmm Madoka vs Kai DOES sound interesting. However I do like the Kakashi team and Suna vs Sound team

It goes vice-versa though, the threads can be used to tangle Tsuki's weaving or pull them off course.

I think they'd be an interesting match because they have similar skills.

Again if Tsuki had been written to be an inexperienced prodigy rather than....how she has, I'd be more for it. But this would not help Madoka's case to look more credible having a tough fight with Tsuki after what Tsuki last did...

Actually they can’t be. The needle doesn’t work like that. It’s independent and can sow and snap it’s weaving threads at any point
pull the needle itself then I suppose.
Again if Tsuki had been written to be an inexperienced prodigy rather than....how she has, I'd be more for it. But this would not help Madoka's case to look more credible having a tough fight with Tsuki after what Tsuki last did...
then just thwap her and get on to other things.

Also, though the battle royale is a good payoff for this long running arc, we do need something impactful to happen that affects the story in the long term. Otherwise if they all battle and then everyone goes home fine, we might as well call it filler. It’ll probably have to be something with the jinchuriki(s) or maybe someone dying. Someone being taken prisoner could also work.

Also, though the battle royale is a good payoff for this long running arc, we do need something impactful to happen that affects the story in the long term. Otherwise if they all battle and then everyone goes home fine, we might as well call it filler. It’ll probably have to be something with the jinchuriki(s) or maybe someone dying. Someone being taken prisoner could also work.
I can assure you.

There will be consequences.

Wouldn’t work. It can liquify and solidify quickly given it’s thin size
Well, Madoka hasn't even started using her chakra nature which was..? Something? Well adding that to the strings should allow her to deal with it.

Evaporate the water if fire, scatter it if wind, etc.
you play a dangerous game :v

idrc what happens to the Jinchuriki tbh. Wonder who would be taken prisoner though?:?

Honestly more than anything I just want one vs. one matches for Tomiko, Kenji & Madoka. They really need an individual showcase to prove themselves rather than rely on teams. I want them to be seen as better than they are, I want them to be good.
and that's totally cool.

they'd probably want to fight the sound or mist then since that'll give the best showing.