• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, every one of Kiro’s fights has to have an asterisk next to it. From Orochimaru all the way to Sagisō there’s been controversy lel
It's not the fact that its controversy, its the fact that what she did to Kiro would've made it the most anti-climactic fight in the whole Rp and I'd probably have to nerf Sagisō heavily afterward before anyone would be willing to fight her xD

So similar to how she uses her flute to control the Doki. Have her use her flute to bolster the growth of a plant or something like that, sorta like Kurenai's plant-ish genjutsu.

Then you mix it with this;
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Genjutsu_Tree_Village (Genjutsu Tree Village)

Genjutsu trees!

As long as you have her playing the flute, it would be a distraction for where the real genjutsu is coming from, which is the pollen from the trees. She'd actually be using her genjutsu to mask the appearance of the trees and hide them and stuff.

She'd need to carry around seeds to use though.

Substance based genjutsu isn't broken as easily as chakra based genjutsu because there's something physically influencing your body.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Fair enough.

Point is being a Genjutsu user here only works well if you don't give any tells it is a Genjutsu at all (Absurd). Just saying they have a lot to overcome to be successful in a RP format.

Well the point of genjustu is a mind labrnyth. Riddles and schemes to mess with someone’s mind. It undermines it if you know how to navigate it already

His reasoning was that with no Dosu he basically gave that trait to Zaku.

Then he brought over Kin & Dosu anyway.

I don't get it XD

They are sound ninja after all. And I think we talked about his several times too

Yasu: Give me Zaku!

B-but you fought him like 3 times and lost every...

Yasu: ZAKU!

No idea to be honest. I want everyone to give their mains the best fights they want before we focus on the others.
personally, I'd like to get some practice in with Yasu's new style before it goes against Zaku. It's mostly just theory in my head so I don't know how it'll work itself out.