• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know that much, but the discussion was 4 pages long so I missed a lot
it's basically summed up as this

Alright.

Can we divvy up all the fights from now to cut down on confusion?

Our OCs are;

1. Sagisō = Taken
  2. Shura = Taken
  3. Furījia
  4. Takato
  5. Tayuya
  6. Kiro = Taken
  7. Mori = Taken
  8. Tomiko = Taken
  9. Katsuo = Taken
  10. Kai
  11. Hyōryugetsu
  12. Tsuki
  13. Seiun = Taken
  14. Raiku
  15. Taiyo
  16. Sakura
  17. Yasu
  18. Koki'o
  19. Madoka
  20. Sema = Taken
  21. Zaku
  22. Kidomaru
  23. Sakon/Ukon
  24. Kenji
  25. Aisha
  26. Taji

I think that's everyone?

So we've got an even 26 which lets us do 13 different battles.

1. Sagisō vs Tomiko
  2. Shura vs Katsuo
  3. Kiro vs Mori
  4. Seiun vs Sema

I know that much, but the discussion was 4 pages long so I missed a lot
Lel I don’t know about you but I just read everything no matter how much I missed. So when I do comeback, I can jump straight into the conversation without constantly having to ask what I missed. I actually enjoy reading the discussions as well which I why I don’t really mind. Plus you get to see where everyone was coming from instead of a short summary.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(Bad) Suggestions:​
  • Taiyo - Zaku, Kenji
  • Sakura - Kidomaru - Sakon/Ukon
  • Yasu - Zaku, Kai
  • Koki'o - Sakon/Ukon, Kidomaru
  • Madoka - Tsuki, Sakon/Ukon
  • Furījia - Kai, Tsuki
  • Tayuya - Kai, Aisha
  • Takato - Kai,
  • Kai - Anyone
  • Hyō - Kenji, Aisha
  • Tsuki - Madoka, Koki'o
  • Zaku - Anyone
  • Kidomaru - Anyone
  • Kenji - Hyo, Zaku
  • Aisha - Yasu, Zaku
  • Sakon/Ukon - Anyone
Edit: Set Matches:
Shura vs Katsuo
Mori vs Kiro
Tomiko vs Sagiso
Sema vs Seiun
Raiku vs Taji

Lel I don’t know about you but I just read everything no matter how much I missed. So when I do comeback, I can jump straight into the conversation without constantly having to ask what I missed. I actually enjoy reading the discussions as well which I why I don’t really mind. Plus you get to see where everyone was coming from instead of a short summary.
I'm lazy

Do you even know what Shura can do? I haven't got a good opportunity to show it so I don't think you know what I can do

Wellll, I mostly meant just you two versus Team Iwa. I dont care how good you think you are, im controlling a Jonin with one of the most broken kekkei genkei in Naruto. If you attack me with one other ally of a less than Chunin level, youll die.
Its not bragging, its just the logic of it.

Edit: See? This is why we dont do shit like Team Breaking.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wellll, I mostly meant just you two versus Team Iwa. I dont care how good you think you are, im controlling a Jonin with one of the most broken kekkei genkei in Naruto. If you attack me with one other ally of a less than Chunin level, youll die.

nobody is talking about fighting guren tho?

nobody is talking about fighting guren tho?

Koop is talking about fighting Katsuo. The problem is, Katsuo is paired with three other ninja and Shura is solo. If a random guy showed up and started trying to attack me, he'd get jumped by the whole of Team Iwa. We're sensing out where others appear to be grouping up, meaning we're busy. Any unprovoked attack will lead to the assumption he's just another bandit needing to be put down.

katsuo's teammates are fighting people too and guren isn't supposed to be considered in 1v1 situations between our chunin/genin ocs

We simply dont know how the situation is gonna play out. We dont know who'll be arriving to fight first and we wont be showing bias towards any threats despite first appearances. And we're trying to capture a Jinchuriki, you think Guren wouldnt step in if it was taking to much time and energy? This isnt a sparring match, this is a fight. The stakes are real, so treat them with caution.

while that's true the mission itself isn't the most important part of this arc.

From our perspectives, it currently is.
And also....how can you be so sure? What makes you think this bait wont end up being used as a weapon? What makes you think a claimer of the Jinchuriki hasnt been chosen? What makes you think Henisha wont turn the tides against Madara?

Nothing is real. Trust no one. There is no main plot. XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

I agree. I prefer the teams stick together (outside the jounin)