• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Shizi Sarutobi
Jutsu type: Mainly Fire. Also specializes in summoning jutsu. Has some basic knowledge of Taijutsu, but he fights best with his bo-staff.
Description: Black spiked up hair that's kinda short. He wears a blue t-shirt with beige/brown cargo shorts that go down to just above his ankles. He wears blue sandals, and a white jacket. He has a blue wristband on his left arm and a gray wristband on his right arm. He has orange/amber colored eyes.
Bio: Shizi got his name from his grandparents, equating his flame to that of the mighty lion's flame. Was born and raised in Konoha by his grandparents because his parents were always out doing "work". He never was allowed to know what they were up to, but they were both dead by the time Shizi was 9 years old. His grandparents continued to raise him until he was old enough to understand what happened on the day his parents died. Shizi's mother knew a secret, a secret that Konoha didn't want getting exposed. So they planned to have her murdered, however Shizi's father found out about this and made an attempt to prevent the murder. It cost the man his life, and the plan continued its execution, resulting in the death of the boy's mother as well. Having learned this information, Shizi began to resent the leaf. He ran away from home at the age of 14. (More TBA)
Dislikes: Losing, Talking about the past
Missions completed: 0 Total
here's your bio

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK so Kumogakure has lost their jinchuriki and its been on the run. Fliers have been posted showing its possible location and all the major villages and the sound have come looking for it. Konoha has 2 teams and currently one of them have the jinchuriki. The setting are a few islands and the teams are heading towards or are in the northern most island. We're planning for a big battle between everyone right now. What team are you going to be in?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Oh there’s a jinchuriki now? And I’ll be on the team that’s already on the Northern island. Now I just gotta figure out how my character fricken got there. How much time would you say has passed since the attack on Konoha?

I’m looking at Shizi’s backstory right now and it’s very interesting. That secret... it sounds like Danzo would be the type of person to kill like that. Especially if it’s something the Leaf doesn’t want to expose. But yeah, his resentment will fit extremely well for what we have planned for the Leaf.

We’re still working out exactly how it will happen but the village will fall into civil war and may potentially be destroyed from within.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but when he was fighting Azumi (the girl) for the scroll, he was still a rogue ninja right? He was trying to steal it for himself I think.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright then I’ll be on the team that is from the lead village I guess. Know your enemy lol.

And yes Shizi wasn’t fighting Azumi and trying to take the scroll for himself and glad my backstory fits lol.

Remember that backup team we were thinking to send with Zino, Raku and Lako? Well we could replace Lako with Shizi. As for the team captain, since Shizi would probably have limitations due to being a missing nin for so long, perhaps Kyuu’s Sarutobi character can take over since he’s also a Sarutobi.

That or Shizi just shows up while still being a rogue nin since technically this jinchuriki sweepstakes is open to everyone lel

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK so I thought up of stuff:

Team Iwa vs Team Kiro
Shura vs Katsuo
Kiro vs Mori
Sagiso vs Tomiko

Team Suna + Kakashi vs Sound
Koki'o + Madoka vs Sakon/Ukon
Taiyo + Furijia vs Tayuya
Kidomaru vs Yasu
Zaku vs Raiku (I'll probably get destroyed xD)
Team Mist vs Team Darui
Kenji vs Hyo
Taji vs Kai
Aisha vs Tsuki + Seiun

Keep The Jinchuriki Team:
Takato, Zino, Shiho, and Shizi

Name: Shizi Sarutobi
Jutsu type: Mainly Fire. Also specializes in summoning jutsu. Has some basic knowledge of Taijutsu, but he fights best with his bo-staff.
Description: Black spiked up hair that's kinda short. He wears a blue t-shirt with beige/brown cargo shorts that go down to just above his ankles. He wears blue sandals, and a white jacket. He has a blue wristband on his left arm and a gray wristband on his right arm. He has orange/amber colored eyes.
Bio: Shizi got his name from his grandparents, equating his flame to that of the mighty lion's flame. Was born and raised in Konoha by his grandparents because his parents were always out doing "work". He never was allowed to know what they were up to, but they were both dead by the time Shizi was 9 years old. His grandparents continued to raise him until he was old enough to understand what happened on the day his parents died. Shizi's mother knew a secret, a secret that Konoha didn't want getting exposed. So they planned to have her murdered, however Shizi's father found out about this and made an attempt to prevent the murder. It cost the man his life, and the plan continued its execution, resulting in the death of the boy's mother as well. Having learned this information, Shizi began to resent the leaf. He ran away from home at the age of 14. (More TBA)
Dislikes: Losing, Talking about the past
Missions completed: 0 Total

Totally wanna help you update this if your feeling up for it. Its a pretty competitive world and you best learn how to utilize your limitations.

OK so I thought up of stuff:

Keep The Jinchuriki Team:
Takato, Zino, Shiho, and Shizi

We'll be going for this slot actually.
I hope you realize we arent fighting others unless it becomes necessary. Koop, Kiro, or Sagiso better come up with a solid reason to interact with us, because we have no intention of falling into anyones lap.

We'll be going for this slot actually.
I hope you realize we arent fighting others unless it becomes necessary. Koop, Kiro, or Sagiso better come up with a solid reason to interact with us, because we have no intention of falling into anyones lap.
Well Kiro is with the jinchuriki right now and that team won’t be necessary until Team Kiro starts fighting. Could probably have the squad start heading towards Team Iwa so we can this thing started actually.

Is it with Kiro? I couldnt tell if she was with Shura when he abandoned, or if she stayed behind.

STOOOOOOP TEEEAAAAM BREEEEEEAAAAAKIIIIINGG!
Blame Shura for this confusion. I even had Kiro question his actions in my last post lel

But yeah, Henshina stayed back with Kiro, Tayuya and Takato. Hinagiku is meeting up with the other three, who coincidentally abandoned their teams. It’s probably some Hyūga thing Kyuu has planned tbh idk

This is definitely the calm before the storm. Things get eerily quiet right before the climax of the arc. I guess I should enjoy this cuz things might soon become chaotic. Since I’m bored though, I’ll probably have Kiro break down his perspective on the situation to Tayuya and Takato. Don’t really want to move them until we’ve finalized the upcoming events.

Also @kyuukestu Your thoughts on your Sarutobi leading the squad of Shizi, Zino and Shiho? I could write a post for Tsunade saying she sent them off once I get your approval on this.